Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

'Dumebi Song By Rema Was Actually Mine' - Carter Trillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Dumebi Song By Rema Was Actually Mine' - Carter Trillz (1429 Views)

Rema Was A Yahoo Boy; He Bought His Mum A Lexus SUV Car At 17 Years Old” – Tech / Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video / Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Dumebi Song By Rema Was Actually Mine' - Carter Trillz by argob44(f): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerian singer Ogbame Precious also known as 'Carter Trillz' has claimed that 'Dumebi' by Mavin records new act, Rema, was his love story. 

The afro-pop singer said this during a conversation with a reporter from the ASB News, in Benin on Tuesday.

"Carter Trillz has a unique place in the future of afro-beats and many more to come." he said.

"My first love was a girl name Ada who was a childhood friend. We so love each other that I even thought nothing could ever put us apart. I always remember her anytime I play Rema's Dumebi because what Rema was singing about, in fact our whole love story was circled around Rema's Dumebi. It was like I told Rema the whole story before he voiced the song, I was amazed."

The singer also said he hopes to do his own version of Rema's Dumebi which is just a replica of his first love story.

"I just hope that one day I will be able to tell the story from my own version" Carter said.

Carter Trillz is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, stage performer and a recording afro-pop singer from Delta state, Nigeria. He is the CEO of Lordknows entertainment. Carter has performed on big stages alongside A-list artist Wizkid and has done a tour with South Africa talented sensation "Nasty C". Carter is a unique artist with his skill and versatility. After releasing his first official song with his first signee and label mate 'Emmani' titled 'Sweetlove' he has been releasing series of classic songs like 'Olise doh' and 'Adaobi' and his solo track 'The Space Between Your Fingers'. https://www.asbnews.ng/2019/07/31/dumebi-song-rema-was-actually-mine-carter-trillz/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 'Dumebi Song By Rema Was Actually Mine' - Carter Trillz by Davash222(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Who’s Carter trillz again
Re: 'Dumebi Song By Rema Was Actually Mine' - Carter Trillz by luiscarter(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2019
Wee you keep kwaiyet, you no dey ashame na to claim that kind childish lyrics
Re: 'Dumebi Song By Rema Was Actually Mine' - Carter Trillz by argob44(f): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Strikes Suggestive Poses In New Photos / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Actress Funke & hubby arrives court HANDCUFFED might go to prison(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.