Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Do you have a voice? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do you have a voice? (561 Views)

How To Create A Voice Translation App: Features, Cost & Tech Details / Do You Need A Voice Over Artist? For Adverts? Click / If You Want A Voice Over On Your Video Adverts : Contact Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you have a voice? by janeedema(f): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2019
The one major difference between the living and the dead is the fact that while the living have a voice, the dead doesn't have that unique privilege.

The impact of your voice when you're alive can transcend your death-- that's how powerful your voice is.

Little wonder today, we still hear the voices of those who made impact in one sector or the other even when they are long gone-- if they didn't have a voice while alive, then there would be nothing to attribute to them.

So if you are in the category of people who are scared of offering an opinion because you don't want to appear in the black book of people, then you seriously should have a rethink.

Your voice is your power; the day you cease to have one, that's the day you stopped living.

And who says your voice is limited to just speaking? Not necessarily. After all, you are reading this now, but I haven't said a word to you-- but hey, my voice is in this write up.

If you can act to communicate a message, please do; if you can sing to correct an ill, then go right ahead; if yours is to paint to draw attention to an injustice, then let nothing stop you.

What will you do with your voice today? I have decided on what I'll do with mine because that's one privilege life affords me.

(1) (Reply)

Tesotech Cctv Camera Installation In Ibeju Lagos State / Software Based PBX For A Unified Communications / Systems/network/security/voice/video/infrastructure Setup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.