₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,754 members, 5,115,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 09:01 PM

Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans (4687 Views)

Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina / New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans by khia(f): 9:58pm On Aug 14
Amatarasha:
Davash222 I have been pleading to suck khiaa hard ! Is so unfair that she told me to go to hellcry
Re: Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans by jimyjames(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14
[quote author=khia post=81262417][/quote]

Hahaha amatarasha is high on something grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans by khia(f): 10:18pm On Aug 14
jimyjames:

Hahaha amatarasha is high on something grin

No, she's not high she just felt compelled to be truthful about her desires hoping that lessbiansnatcher and Adaasshole would come running to her to provide her with her daily dose of rotten infected dirty puna.
Re: Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans by jimyjames(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14
khia:

No, she's not high she just felt compelled to be truthful about her desires hoping that lessbiansnatcher and Adaasshole would come running to her to provide her with her daily dose of rotten infected dirty puna.

My hand is not in it grin am just observing from a distance now grin
Re: Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans by Amatarasha(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14
[quote author=khia post=81262417][/quote]God forbid you
U dat dosent watch ur undies ,vicyo she is d kind of ur babe larry! Bag of oya

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beware Of Girls On Trouser / Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures) / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.