Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" (22316 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos / BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos) / "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by gistvicreports: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Omashola plans to leave the single zone as he wants to mingle with Venita. Gistvic Reports.

Omashola said he will cry if he gets evicted from BBN at this time after meeting his spec, Venita.

Venita is an actress from delta state, a mother of two and a former video vixen, with a crashed marriage.

GISTVIC recalls, a twist was announced earlier as two new housemates, Venita Akpofure and Elozonam gets introduced into the 2019 Big Brother Naija reality show.

He said:
"If I go home on sunday I go cry. This is real now, hee go pain me because this is when I actually find someone I could connect with it, so close to where I come from. I am ready to mingle, to give a very good try.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/bbnaija-i-am-ready-to-mingle-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by StephenBB(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Disgusting

Op....must u always comment on ur post?
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by hahn(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Crying is good for the eyes

23 Likes

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by Davash222(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2019
The question remains, Is Venita ready to mingle with you

52 Likes

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by Doctorova(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Dude got kissed yesterday
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by peterswagg(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2019
This guy fit don sabi this girl before...Na chance for him to finaly fufil his soapy desires

8 Likes

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by Antoeni(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Sin City
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by Princeton92(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
I no fit shout
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by ADRIAN88(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
For some reason, I'm genuinely happy for this guy. I must confess, Konji is one Mad bastardt.

1 Like

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by Funkybabee(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
oni yeye
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
shocked shocked

Omashola the proverbial parrot of the house.

He is nothing more than a sissy coward.

4 Likes

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by skukimania(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
She is your spec. Are you her spec?

2 Likes

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by dmltoyin(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Frodd will cry if Venita gree enter your space

At the end somebori must cry
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by ladyF(f): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Time will tell.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by skyfather09(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2019
where big brother dey get this all this rubbish people from

2 Likes

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by afroniger: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Seems Venita may have been sent in to act out a predetermined script. I won't be shocked if she ends up 'sexing' Omashola. This BBNaija na scam jor. I am now convinced that it is scripted.
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by TSRC: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Konji don hold the guy too much.

Any babe wey mistakenly fall under his ministry go hear am.

Though I don't think verita will mingle with him as time goes on.
She is too mature for him.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by chii8(f): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=MrsNwaAmaikpe post=80799875] shocked shocked[/quot

Whatcha say
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by chii8(f): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2019
ladyF:
grin

Aunty,where have you been
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by TSRC: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Wow.
What did I just see?
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by nerorex01: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2019
smiles

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by sofiscatedmoron: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2019
grin
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by onlyonechid84(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2019
All for the show/Game
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by DAMLEX999(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Omoshola my guy, the only way for me to stop bbnaija is if you're being evicted on sunday, of which i know that will be hard for biggie to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / 10 Annoying Things Nigerians Do In Cinemas / BOLLYWOOD Club 4u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.