Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,715 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* (880 Views)

Emi (reboot) 2 / Emi(legend Of The Human God): Reboot / The Making Of An Heart Breaker!! (jay's Chronicles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2019
DISCONTINUED......

WATCH OUT FOR BLACK NATION PRISON BREAK
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2019
TEASER- FOR EPISODE ONE

KING JELE: (Stands in front of his War General Kutsowe as his warriors drag a few men right into the bush to be beheaded)
FIND THE TRUTH IF THEY REFUSE YOU MUST DO WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU, GENERAL.

GENERAL KUTSOWE: (bows his head) YES MY KING AND THEIR FAMILIES , MY KING WHAT IS YOUR ORDER?

KING JELE: THEY HAVE DINED AND EATEN WITH TRAITORS AND BACKSTABBERS FOR FAR TOO LONG, I FEAR THEY MAY CORRUPT OTHER PEOPLE WITH THEIR WORDS, THEY WILL SERVE THE SAME PUNISHMENTS .

GENERAL KUTSOWE: (Turns around to see one of his warriors taking an infant into the bush ) AND THE CHILDREN?

KING JELE: EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THESE TRAITORS TOUCH IS A THREAT TO OUR PEOPLE, THEY ALL DIE TONIGHT AND THIS SHOULD NEVER BE SPOKEN OF AGAIN,NOR SHALL IT EVER BE MENTIONED IN THE HISTORY BOOKS OF OUR PEOPLE.

TEASER-FOR EPISODE ONE.
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
COPYRIGHTS © This is a work of pure fiction and does not in anyway relate to any person,place,tradition or culture, literature work as the name depicts otherwise kindly no that any of such is kindly coincidental and should be viewed same way.
_AUTHOR WRITER X_
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
CHAPTER ONE BETRAYAL

SCENE: IZARI CLAN

The Izari clan is in ruins and chaos as it’s people are massacred by the Daugori wanderers who took them unawares ; the daugori wanderers go about sharing the spoils of wars while a few slaughter the men who surrendered or were defeated for the daugoris leave no male alive whenever they plunder a village.

HADIRI: Master , look at what I found under the royal chambers of the king ( drags daenesei the princess of the Izari clan before his master ,General Ibisei who is overseeing the slaughter of all remaining male members of the royal house of the Izari clan) she is a tricky one , master but I caught her . (pushes her to the feet of the general)

GENERAL IBISEI: ( Smiles) hah a trophy fit for a general ( he tries to grab her but she is defiant and resists his hold ,prompting the general to slaps her so hard she passes out right in front of her father King Tushe)

KING TUSHE: (Kneeling along with his sons about to be executed pleads for mercy for her daughter right in front of the general) please general , please spare my daughter , please I beg you, give her from the forbidden water so that she may die peacefully without pain or harm , please do not suffer her to die ( weeps)

GENERAL IBISEI: ( laughs hysterically as other warriors join in , he walks off to where the king is kneeling and proceeds to speak with his dagger out) King Tushe we have heard stories of how protective you were with your only daughter , people say her beauty is like that of the water goddess herself , I know how you think of us as wanderers and slaves but don’t be afraid I wont let anyone touch her……( walks away to where his first son is been held down where he is kneeling to be slaughtered ) …well at least for the night of course after then I will give her off to the warriors , am sure they would like a taste of your beautiful daughter, is that not right warriors? ( asks his warriors who cheer him ) now shall we get back to business ( slits the throat of the first son in the presence of the king who screams in horror as hot blood spills out right into the body and face of the general ) hah ( licks the blood off his dagger ) royal blood is always sweeter.

The warriors halt for a moment as Prince Duga and his male slave servant Shesai, the Crown prince of the daugoris walks into the scene with the head of the chief priest in his hands as the general and the other s bow to him.

PRINCE DUGA: (laughs as he throws the head of the chief priest on the ground as the warriors are startled ) He didn’t really put up a fight (chuckles) I just took the head right off his body in front of his goddess and then I took a shit in his shrine (laughs again before his eyes catches the unconscious princess on the ground ) who is that ?

GENERAL IBISEI: (bows his head to the crown prince ) A trophy and nothing more my prince.

PRINCE DUGA : ( goes over to where she is and bends over to take a look at her properly) She is royal……

KING TUSHE: ( Interrupts the prince ) my prince please spare my daughter , I beg of you….. ( his throat is slit wide open by hadiri ) arrggghhhhhhh! (tries to hold on to his throat as he bleeds out profusely and then collapses to the ground)

PRINCE DUGA: princess daenesei ? ( stands up and turns to the general ) she is of royal blood general or are you not aware ? (walks off to the general as the warriors watch in anticipation of what is to happen), the law states that all royals are properties of the king and the king alone, so when did the genral start taking trophies of royal blood (smiles as he turns around ) look around general , you are in Izari the clan with the most beautiful women , am sure you would find a suitable trophy among the slaves to be sold off , she however (points to her on the ground ) is coming with me.

GENERAL IBISEI: (bows his head to the crown prince ) I am very sorry my prince , it will never happen again.

PRINCE DUGA: ( Walks away ) Sheshai bring her along .

General Ibisei is obviously angry and takes his anger on the second son who he repeatedly stabs until his dagger loses his handle inside the body while the warriors watch , hadiri helps him up and leads him away .

HADIRI: ( to the warriors ) kill the rest , scavenge for their food , gold, anything of value and prepare for our journey for the slave market immediately .

SCENE : ALMADIRI KINGDOM

The new crown teenage prince ; Prince Getse sits in the royal palace with the queen mother, Queen Alishe by his side.

PRINCE GETSE: Mother , is it really wise that brother Farid and his family are locked away like that?

QUEEN ALISHE: My prince , there are things you do not understand right now but in due time you will , Your step brother is a threat to your right as the crown prince.

PRINCE GETSE: (sullen) but he denied and gave up that right even before father passed away……

QUEEN ALISHE: ( smiles slowly ) exactly , the fact that your father choose his bastard son over you is a cause for concern my prince , it means if he or any of his two sons can tomorrow stand to challenge your rule ,that is something we cannot allow, I can assure you he is been taken care off daily.

PRINCE GETSE: I would like to see him mother, please mother will you let me see him just this once?

QUEEN ALISHE: ( smiles at her son) hmmm I will see what I can do my prince for now I must leave you to attend to urgent matters. (bows and takes her leave out of the royal court yard to a private room where the royal chief guard Umai is waiting for her ) We have work to do.
UMAI: ( bows his head ) my queen.
QUEEN ALISHE: we cant wait any longer for the children , sell them off to the slave traders.

UMAI: including his wives and daughters ?
QUEEN ALISHE: kill the wives and then sell him and is daughters to the slave traders that sell to the fair men only , I want them far gone since its forbidden to spill royal blood this however will work just as well. (Smiles)

UMAI: (Bows his head) yes my queen , I will station my men at the ends of the forest waiting for the boys , others arrived a day ago , we don’t know why they are not back yet but my men will be ready to get hold of them as soon as they are sighted .

QUEEN ALISHE: (smiles ) yes very good if we are lucky the wild animals may have already claimed them as food, now leave me. ( Umai bows and takes his leave).

SCENE: NWADIH KINGDOM; DEEP INSIDE THE TUI FOREST

Prince Oris and his younger brother Prince Farhan are skiddling past scrubs and thick bushes with their bows and arrows in pursuit of their prey, a huge wild boar.

PRINCE ORIS: (laughing in full spirit as he races side by side in the thick jungle with his brother ) This is mine brother ( nudges him as he moves past him )

PRINCE FARHAN: (doubles his speed with his arrow out) not if I make the kill get ready to eat without a single meat in your plate tonight.

They gallop and swerve perfectly though the obstacles in their way as they go deeper into the forest until they stop having lost sight of the wild boar all of a sudden.

PRINCE ORIS: ( looks around ) where is that damn animal?
PRINCE FARHAN: ( looks around too ) we had him on sight how could we have lost it all of a sudden ( bends to find its tracks) hmm there is nothing here , like it just disappeared . (he stands up and realizes his brother is nowhere to be seen ) oris , oris come on , where are you brother ? (turns around and still nothing ) where are you this is not funny brother , we have to get back with the group ( hires the breaking of a twig in the bushes around him which gets him alert as he draws his bow and arrow ) who is there ? ( hires It again but unable to find out where exactly its coming from ) Oris , I swear this is not funny brother , please come lets go back …( hears more twigs break again ,he focuses his arrow and shoots at a bushy scrub just behind him ) oris is that you?

( walks slowly towards the shrub ) oris ( goes close to it ) Oris…( two giant massive hairy and mutilated hands with deep sharp black claws reap apart his right leg off and begin to pull him inside as he struggles to free himself ) No…no…no…oris! ( half of his body is dragged inside the shrub) oris help me ! ( ( the hands drags him inside as does his shouting immediately stop).
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2019
chapter 1 continues today.
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 2:09am On Aug 03, 2019
haha got banned sorry folks but I am back KINGDOM'S FALL RESUMES
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 2:12am On Aug 03, 2019
CONTINUED.

SCENE: UWAKI SLAVE TRADE HARBOR

Uwaki is the most popular slave trade , once a desert wasteland connected by all the major roads and the sea ports , it quickly became a trading harbor for all , traders, thieves and smugglers and all even the fair men who come by the sea to buy slaves; Uwaki is known for two things Slave trade market and the death Mine.
The slave trade market is categorized by the big buyers , the fair men and where ever they buy , the big market usually is ; the slave trade market profits from large sales of slaves who are sold in dozens , women and children sell more and are hugely patronized by the fair men but for the war lords and mine owners , the men whatever kind and however they are fetch the most money though strong men are sought after the most.
Among the few who are to be sold by their masters is seventeen year old geisha, necks tied to the metal bar ,hands bound tightly and legs bound loosely , she and two others led by their master who intends to make whatever he still can from his slaves, geisha is seriously wounded with a stab wound to just below her ribs left unattended to , she struggles to move around with the others ; she has no option the ropes hooked to her neck is hooked to a metal bar called the slave hook once tied through it , a sudden drag or resistance by the slave to move will make the rope squeeze tighter around her neck and ultimately kill her.
Her wound is infected at this point ; from resisting the master’s son’s attempt to sexually assault her the previous night she had gotten the parting gift from the twelve years old boy, Her wound is a serious dent on her purchase value as well as the other two , the master hopes to eventually make one last try at the mine; the mine owners would buy anything that can work due to the low life span of all who work at the poisoned lead mine.
Geisha: please master , please don’t sell me off to the mine , I can still be of value….
Master: (chuckles as he walks them along the market ) shut up slave, with that big obvious wound on your stomach , do you think you have much to live?
She wipes her eyes of the tears as they keep following him through the market place whilst the market holds the traders of recent Uwaki iis becoming a sports center for the merchants and the fair men , a bloody contest of strength between male slaves , the Open they call it; and today happens to be one of its special days as new batch of slaves await their nemesis while the merchants and the fair men cheer on.
Theko finds himself and five others right in the middle of the open with no weapons except their bare hands, confused and scarred they hear the growling from the only entrance just above the ground as people begin to cheer them.

SCENE: UWAKI SLAVE TRADE HARBOR, THE OPEN , DEDE’S EMPIRE.
Among the richest and most prominent merchants in Uwaki is Dede Thaelami , the owner of the open and a few mine , once a slave himself the big fat and easily fierce looking man, today he and his slave master Ghato is treating his business associates , Mr. Fredrick Gale and his other fair men to the open’s fresh batch of slaves about to be massacred by his pets.
DEDE: (laughs voracoiously form the high place they are seated while he stuffs his mouth with chicken lap) This ones don’t stand a chance but do you care to wager , somehow I haven’t wont a wager against you in the open , somehow you always know who will win!
FREDRICK: ( laughs ) that is because you are a business man Mr.Dede ( smiles warmly at him)
DEDE: ( thinks for a minute ) wait does that not mean I should know what to gain profit from?
FREDRICK: exactly Mr. dede you do know what to gain profit from but I was once a soldier of the british army , I know who can make a kill (points his hands at Theko ) you see that one, tell me what do you think of him?
DEDE: ( stares at theko and laughs ) well he looks like who is about to torn apart by my pets.
FREDRICK: do you want to wager on that fact?
DEDE: ( laughs) I think the other one (points to a more hunky male slave ) has a better chance of surviving, my pets have been starved for long , they wont stand a chance against the sisters.
FREDRICK: Oh okay then , if he survives ( points to theko) , he is mine plus am very sure you will find a way to rub his payment on my other purchases , Mr. dede.
DEDE: ( laughs hysterically) hah you see ( turns to ghato who is standing by them and speaks in their local dialect) that’s why I like doing business with the fair men unlike we savages , they know how to make good deals.
GHATO: (smiles warmly) very true my lord.

SCENE: SADORI FOREST,ALMADIRI

A popular culture of the almadiri people is the passage of rite from childhood to manhood by the males, once the age of fourteen its expected that all male children are sent to the sadori forest, a three day journey through the front entrance of the forest and out of its rear , though no one has ever failed it , an exception perhaps is the case of Yomah and Sarko, step brothers who seem to have lost their way from the right path and the boys park since two days ago,They journey through the dense jungle , scared , hungry and tired.
SARKO: yomah , haven’t we been here before ( stares at the tree they have walked past)
YOMAH: ( stares at it and realizes they have been walking around in circles) hah ( sits under the tree where he is joined by his brother) hah we are lost, we are really lost. (Sobs)
SARKO: its okay yomah , they will come look for us once they realize we haven’t come back yet okay?
YOMAH: do you think father will come too?
SARKOH: (Smiles) yes father will come for the both of us.

SCENE: AGRIDA, KING’S PALACE

Agrida lies farther away from its host kingdoms , with the Shaterah Rivers by its right and the Okuna mangrove swamp by its left , its abundant marine environment makes it the popular market place for all sorts of sea creatures, although lately due to the weather conditions on the high which has led to devastating consequences to its marine creatures , it has become imperative King Drameh the third finds alternative source of food , commerce and trade and has such decided to form alliance with the King of Ohazeleh; a part of that agreement involves his only child and daughter’s hand to the son of king Otahi,Princess Reina , the daughter of King Drameh is however not in support of his recent decision.
PRINCESS REINA: ( walks into the palace and bows before her father) father .
KING DRAMEH : princess (Smiles as he waves her to take her seat) What is it this time ( observes her sad courtenance) tell me.
PRINCESS REINA: Father please ( Kneels before him) please I beg you don’t make me marry Pirnce Osu, the prince has three wives already , am sure he is happy about them why involve me in this trade.
KING DRAMEH: ( smiles dully ) am not hoping you would understand everything right now but someday you will, this is for your people princess, this is how you show you care and you are able to do whats necessary for the survival of your people.’
PRINCESS REINA: ( sobs) father , no this is so unfair , I don’t want this , please don’t make me marry prince Osu , see the fishes have been coming back lately , I mean there are reports of the weather coming back , we could…
KING DRAMEH: (interrupts her) a king must always keep his words besides agrida is a minority group compared to the other four big kingdoms with an alliance such as this , agirida will grow strong…
PRINCESS REINA: ( interupst him ) agirida does not need any of that , our waters , our weather ensures that we cannot be attacked easily , our people have always be able to maintain a good relationship with other kingdoms , this alliance has no…
KING DRAMEH : ( angrily) enough , we will not speak of this again reina, prepare yourself king Otahi and his son , the crown prince Osu will be coming to make the final arrangements of your engagement.
PRINCESS REINA: then you leave me no choice father ( bows her head as she takes her leave).

CHAPTER TWO A TALE OF TWO
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
issue has been resolved thanks to the mods CHAPTER TWO WILL COME UP TONIGHT.
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
CHAPTER TWO: A TALE OF TWO
SCENE: ALMADIRI VILLAGE

The said bastard son of King Alda the third and his nineteen year old daughter sharil are bounded in chains and made to watch the beheading of his two wives , he is overcome by terror and anger as Umai and the royal guards execute their plans in the dead of the night far away from help.

UMAI: ( Cleans his blade off the blood on the lifeless body one out of the two women he had now killed and then walks off to where Farid and his daughter are held down) take the bodies far into the bush where no one would ever find them .

The two royal guards reply as they leave him with the two prisoners and tend to the lifeless bodies on the ground, Umai stares at the two for a second and shakes his head slowly and pitifully.

UMAI: you knew that the queen mother would never leave you alone but you choose to stay , you see those (points to the bodies been carried off by the guards) ..those are you doings in the end I am just a tool in the hands of the queen….

FARID: (heavy breathing ,sobbing) I will kill you umai , I will search the ends of the earth….

UMAI: ( laughs) you hunger for revenge , don’t you ( kicks him on the ground where he is bound in chains)….

SHARIL: ( screams out as she weeps ) father , please leave him alone, I beg you.

UMAI: ( turns his attention to her ) your father had every bit of good opportunity to leave the village once his father the king died but he was too stupid to ……

FARID: ( cuts in) what have you done to my sons?

UMAI: ( thinks for a moment ) well I don’t know about those two , its either you failed to teach them the rites , your children have been missing for two nights now …….

FARID: ( whimpers sorrowfully) no , no , no ….

UMIAI: ( turns his attention to shahil) while you whimper and cry about the fate of your sons , you should also be concerned about your daughter as well ( walks off to her and lifts her up and her chains unto his shoulder)….

FARID: what , umai please ,please , please don’t do this to my duagther , please ,please don’t touch her ….

UMAI: (laughs amid the screaming from both daughter and father ) personally if it were me ,you all will be dead by now but traditions are traditions so I cant see why I cant help myself with this little partying gift (turns around to go and then turns back again at farid) don’t go anywhere , we have a long night ahead of us of course you end up killing yourself that’s no problem , me and my men will have your daughter until she too decides to join her family …..

SHARIL: ( screaming at the top of her voice in sheer terror and panic) father , father don’t let him take me away , please ,please......
Farid is paralyzed in fear and sorrow , the screams of his daughter from the nearby bush feels like tons of heavy stone been thrown down on his head , he closes his eyes as if to avoid the horrors but he knows this will not stop how ironic just three days ago he had four days ago he had blessed his sons as they made their way into the forest with the other boys now made to hear the screams of his daughter as she is been violated , he begs the earth god , the great Dagu himself to end his sorrow and pain and let the earth swallow him up but tonight amid the screams and cries of his daughter , Dagu is silent.

SCENE: NWADIH KINGDOM, DEEP INSDIE THE ITU FOREST

Prince Oris gallops in terror and fear across a large fallen log of wood , a bleeding head which has obscured his vision and a broken ankle makes his attempt to flee his certain doom impossible but the ghoulish and foul sound around him is unlike any man eater he has ever heard of.
He screams for help as he leaps across the forest in tears and panic , having found the dismembered body parts and organs of the hunting crew as he tried to find his brother there was no doubt about the tales of something far supernatural dwelling within the Itu forest.
In darkness and no ideal which direction he was running to , he races off to a cliff whose descent has a high tide flowing river , he looks back just for one minute back into the forest and sees pure terror in the form of two reddish glowing eyes and a snarl that will frighten the life out of any one, he understands death at the hands of this creature is not an option , he takes a leap right down the descent plunging into the river beneath .

SCENE: UWAKI SLAVE TRADE HARBOR, THE OPEN, DEDE’S EMPIRE.
Dede is visibly upset , having lost the bet to Fredrick , the idea of parting away with the one slave who singlehandedly with his own hands killed two out of the three hyenas in the open was not as appealing as it seems anymore,ghato walks in to deliver what his master had asked him to fetch earlier on .

GHATO: master , I found what you asked for ( presenting a tooth to him while on his kneels)

DEDE: ( Smiles as he collects) just look at this ( stares at the tooth) imagine how much power he had to put into that bite when he pinned the hyena down and realized he had kill it by biting ( chuckles ) no one has ever killed two of my pets , no slave , my pets made a meal easily out of the others although they killed one but who would have thought such savagery , such animosity hid beneath the skin of a slave( he stares at ghato for a while before he returns to his seat) , ghato you have been the master of my slaves for years ever since I took you in, what do you think I should do somehow I feel as though he is worth more to me than the fair men , hmm?

GHATO : master it would be almost impossible to touch him now , he has been marked already and the fair men will be going back to the sea by morning , I doubt we can take him back except……( he pauses as he stares at his master , his eyes give some invisible information the master understands as he smiles) I will arrange everything immediately , master.

DEDE: ( smiles ) very good and ghato , no other ear must hear about this , do you understand.

GHATO: ( smiles as he stands to leave ) master , everything will be taken care off(leaves )

Dede smiles softly as he pours himself a drink , he hadn’t acquire such wealth by been an honest business man somehow this so called slave thaelami had impressed him in the open ( he rolled the tooth in his hands again with a dull smile hanging on his face ).

SCENE: AGRIDA, KING’S PALACE

Princess reina waited patiently in her room for the knock , she wondered what had been keeping Lhadi away .
Knock..knock!
Came the faint tap on her door which she quickly opened , lhadi crept in quietly before locking the door, it was however always important for him to be discreet with his lover ever since he was stripped of his royal duty of guarding the princess and made only a common servant ; common servants are forbidden to work within the interiors of the palace and made only to work within it’s exteriors.

PRINCESS REINA: What kept you this long? ( as they both walk off to take their seats)

LHADI: ( Smiles warmly at her ) my princess , you know how hard it has been for me, I got here as soon as I could, now what was important you had to make poor orluchi run down to the servants quarters to get me.

PRINCESS REINA: ( stares at ladhi for a long time ) I want us to run away….

LHADHI: ( cuts in) what, princess the goddess forbids that hah ( draws closer to her ) why would you say that?

PRINCESS REINA: (with a sullen expression on her face ) I spoke to father , he apparently has made his decisions and I cant change it , listen ( draws closer to lhadi and holds his hands as she stares at him warmly) listen I have a little money here with me we should take it and go away far away wehre we can be together…

LHADHI: ( cuts in a bit frustrated) listen princess , the king will hang my family for this , we will be hunted for the rest of our natural lives , don’t you get it ( stares at her sympathetically) I cant do that , I already lost my job which had been the only source of money I use to get my mother’s medications now I am only a mere servant that’s too much for me if they find out we have eloped my poor wretched family is going to suffer for it , please princess you must remove such thoughts from your mind .

PRINCESS REINA: you don’t understand father wants me to marry prince osu , they will be here in the next two days , do you want me to be married off this way ?

LHADHI: The goddess forbids it , not my princess but what you want us to do is treason punishable by death for me and my family , I cant leave agrida like this, its death for me…

PRINCESS REINA: ( sobs ) and its death for me if father forces me to marry the prince I don’t like him , you are all I want, I wan to be with you lhadhi.

LHADHI: ( sobs) as I do too but I cant risk my poor family this way princess , my family has suffered way too much for me to do them this harm just to satisfy my urges.

PRINCESS REINA: is this all you have to say , you are going to sit there and watch them marry me off to some prince who I don’t like? ( Sobs)

LHADHI: its not that princess, I love you but I cant sacrifice my family for this one decision , they will suffer the most and what about you , what do you know about the outside world, where do we go to , how do we survive out there , the world outside of the palace is a different world entirely , people would kill for money or do the worst things possible to survive , you don’t belong …..

PRINCESS REINA: (cuts in) chose (stern face)

LHADHI: (confused) what do you mean princess…

PRINCESS REINA: (cuts in again this time ,she drops lhadhi hands ) chose between me and your family …..

LHADHI: (shakes his head in disappointment ) please don’t make me do this princess.

PRINCESS REINA: Chose or get out (Sobs) chose you can be with me or be with your family lhadhi so chose now.

LHADI: (tries to hold her hand but is resented) it hasn’t gotten…

PRINCESS REINA: get out now (sobs) go ,get out ( She points at the door )lhadhi I want you to go away( in tears) I don’t ever want to see you.

LHADI: ( Stands to leave ) princess I am sorry but I am merely …

PRINCESS REINA: go away and don’t you call me princess again ( She weeps as lhadi leaves the room )

SCENE: SADORIFOREST , ALMADIRI .

Sarko the first son out of the two sons of farid the bastard son of the king , barely fourteen and just a year older than his step brother yomah he had ultimately taken the responsibility fo fending for his brother while they go about trying to find a their way around although to night , they decided to camp on a low branch fruit tree, where they ate wild fruits of the tree .

YOMAH: are they really going to come look for us?

SARKO: yes they will and I have a good feeling we are going home tomorrow , father and our mothers will be very worried but I am sure once they see us they will be okay and happy too.

YOMAH: ( Chuckles) yes they will , am very scarred big brother ( stares around in the darkness of the night )

SARKO: shhhh..dont worry big brother , I am here okay I will watch over you and the earth god protects us both, we are fine ,okay try and close your eyes a bit okay?

YOMAH: big brother is it true that the Umugeni eats people who venture far into the forest?

SARKO: (chuckles) its just a story okay , father told us it is used to scare children fron going into the forest until it’s the time for them.

YOMAH: I don’t want to be eaten by the Umugeni.

SARKO: its just a story okay, such things do not exist.

YOMAH: it does , once the Umugeni finds a prey it kills the prey if its hungry and if its not it will bite the prey so the prey itself becomes an Umugeni like it self.

SARKO: well am sure if we have one Umugeni , we too will be too high up for it to catch , now enough of that, eat as much fruits as you can and go to sleep okay ?

YOMAH: yes big brother , I cant wait to get back home to see mother ,father and sister.

SARKO: me too dear brother .

SCENE: UWAKI SLAVE TRADE HARBOR.
Geisha is suddenly awaken by the slow dripping of warm liquid on her face, she rustles up as her eyes open dully to see Yakhi one of the three mine guards urinating on her face, she tries to avoid the urine but her pain sets in from her infected stab wound.

YAKHI: (Laughs) wake up , my master didn’t pay that much for you to sleep here ( Stares at her) you don’t have much to live for , this is your cemetery but no one is going to dig your grave ( Throws a shovel and a bucket close to her face ) start digging slave or when I come back , I will bury you myself. ( walks away)

She drags herself to a corner clutching hold to her stomach , the mine smelt of rotten flesh , toxic gasses and human wastes , her eyes rolled around dully to see a few other slaves gathered around at corner or two inside the mine; for all slaves live and die.

She rubbed her hand around the open flesh wound , it was dark and almost numb , with such toxic environment her death was sure now, she winced her eyes a bit as her breath became a bit heavy at the time, her eyes slowly rolls inside.

SCENE: PADORI RIVERS, IDIMELE KINGDOM.

Doah and his men jumped down the canoe as soon s they could out of sight and out of reach, the team of five gathered around to discuss a few things before they dispersed in separate directions.
Doah drew his sword out and inspected it thoroughly before he too took a route of his own , within the next two days they would return to their kingdom with the head of the crown prince of idimele.

CHAPTER THREE SOLD COMING SOON
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHAPTER THREE SOLD

SCENE: UWAKI SLAVE TRADE HARBOR, FAIR MEN’S CAMP

Having become consistent in the slave buying market , it was however important that the fair men have a place they could lodge at whenever the need came up , Dede had provided a separate low wood fenced iron sheets roofed brick houses like the whites were accustomed to in the western parts of the world.

This was considered off limits to all except the white men and of course their slaves who had their own private slave bay , an iron cell were the multitudes of slaves both men and women had to share , tightly locked and movements restricted , the fair men could always sleep at peace knowing their purchases were secured.

Tonight however is different , many a times slaves are known to be repurchased by people known as slave robbers or slave bandits who steal or rob people of their slave purchased , burn the marks off this slave and sell at a different market.

However Theko sat quietly eyes wide open as did a few , with hands tied painfully up above their heads to thick iron rods cemented into the walls , it was however most discomforting to sleep in such position , his tongue wrapped around his bloody gum which had lost a tooth after reaping the jugular viens of the hyena that tried to reap him apart.
He starred around abit , women crying , children crying , a few spoke quietly in their dialects , some sang songs , a few sick and bruised sat motionless where they were, he had seen such hopelessness before but never had he imagined he would be put through such.

His eyes widened a bit more , he knew what he had heard , it a rustle outside ,could it be? ,yes it was , slave robbers.

The iron door came to the ground suddenly , a number of eight armed with axe, cutlasses and spears walked in sending the slaves to panic , Theko took his time to find his way around his iron cuffs as the slaves bandits attempted to open the metal bars.

He tried to pull the cuffs but it would take more than fifty able body well fed men to try and break off , he took one look and saw the slave bandits pull the iron bars down , they were fast and seemed well organized.

‘Gboh!’

Came the frightening air scattering sound followed the cry of a man , Theko had heard that sound before , he grinned slowly , the fair man’s weapon of destruction , that demonic stick , he watched how confused the slave bandits looked for a moment .

“Gboh!” came another and yet again another slave bandit went to the ground as indicated by his cry , one of them who seemed to be the leader seemed to be searching for someone in particular as his spear went through the slaves who seemed to be on his way.

“We must hurry , the white men are gaining on us “ One of the bandits shouted from the outside walls , Theko watched as he came eyes to eyes with the one who he suspected to be the leader.

“You are coming with us” He said as he drew out his large axe which went down with one hit on his cuffs , Theko tightened his fists as he stood up , his reaction had been premeditated as soon as the suspected leader had informed him of his desires, giving no chance for the said leader to react .

His left hook landed dangerously on the lower jaw line on the leader sending him flying backwards , theko pursued leaping on him and dipping his fingers into the eyes , he could see the others flee again as another gun shot rattled the air; confused and afraid they took to their heels.

But the gun shot had also diverted his chance a bit letting the said leader to push theko off him as he stood to take off apparently blinded as blood gushed out from his eyes while he screamed in pains, theko knew he had him and again leaped on his attacker’s back and dug hard again his teeth into his neck just like he did to the hyena with hands wrapped around his neck both of them came to the ground , his fist did excellently in preventing any air from getting into the bandits lungs.
FREDRICK: ( rushes into the cell with three other men with guns in their hands) whats happening here?

(he starred at the bandit and theko before he took his gun and opened another fire , sending the slaves scampering for safety and thus the end of the struggle between theko and the bandit ) check him if he is alive? (Fredrick ordered the others as his eyes rolled around a few dead slaves on the ground ) I swear this bastards are going to pay for this.

SCENE: DAUGORI CAMP

General Ibisei sat on his bed , he hadn’t eaten or visited any of the camps where his trophies, the finest of slave women his loyal servant hadiri had handpicked for him.

HADIRI: ( walks in with a tray of bushmeat and fruits ) Master the finest and the most exotic the Izari people had to offer is all yours ( happily presents the tray before him ) master you msut eat of the Ogba fruit, the ogba tree only bears ten fruits in a year and a half , I was lucky to see one still dangling down the tree today, you must taste it master.

GENERAL IBISEI: ( turns his face away from hadiri) Leave me alone now , I am not hungry.

HADIRI: ( unhappy and confused) you know master if you permit me to speak to you on something else…( he paused as he bowed his head down)

GENERAL IBISEI: what is it?

HADIRI: The daugori warriors think you should lead its people , master the king may not survive his wounds from the battle at the water creek as you can see his son has been the one who has been in his place ever since the unfortunate incident , if i…

GENERAL IBISEI: ( cuts in) enough of your nonsense hadiri, you will not speak of this again , if you do I will cut out your tongue and feed it to you, now get out of my sight.
Hadiri quickly takes his leave out of his room.

Whilst daenesei opens her eyes , she is unclad and alone in the tent though her feets are bound by chains , her horror of seeing her unclothedness sends her searching for her clothes.

SHESAI: ( walks in with a plate of medicines , they stare eye to eye sending the young male servant paralyzed with fear and confusion seeing a fully un clad woman , he looses grip of what he has on hands and the plate of medicines fall to the ground) I …….I ..I am sorry..sorry princess ( shesai said as he turned his back quickly just as Prince Duga walks in time just to see her find some dress to cover herself up.

PRINCE DUGA: ( Stares at shesai and then at her) oh she is awake shesai your medicines do work miracles. (smiles at shesai who leaves both of them ) princess daenesei my father will be very happy to take you as his ninth wife really.

PRINCESS DAENESAI: it will never happen, you murderers
PRINCE DUGA: (chuckles ) the daugoris warriors worship Saveth the god of death himself, call us murderers , scavengers , slave bandits , whatever you say it doesn’t do much for us princess, very soon the daugori will become an empire on top the ashes of all kingdoms

PRINCESS DAENESAI: (sobs ) you murderers killed my family and my people….

PRINCE DUGA: (chuckles) and your chief priest , I chopped his head off and took a sh*t in his shrine(laughs out ), make yourself comfortable princess my father will be dying to see his new bride , tomorrow we leave for the daugori camp , my home.(leaves the camp)

SCENE: NWADIH KINGDOM, KING’S PALACE
The palace is buzzing with life , confusion and anxiety lingers as the badly bruised and near death signs written over the Prince Oris body who was brought in the early hours of the day by a local hunter.
King Orohi sits in the palace along with his third son prince Djoran and a few elders waiting patiently for the medicine men who are having been tight lipped about the status of Prince Oris possible recovery.

PRINCE DJORAN: Father , we must take our men and search entire forest as best as we can , my brother prince farhan and the hunt crew of five have not been seen , we have to go look for them , I will organize a search party….

KING OROHI: you will do no such thing prince djoran, I cant allow you spear head a team into that forest for now .’

PRINCE DJORAN: ( stares around ) yes father ( Walks out )

Prince Djoran took his leave quickly form the palace , he ddidnt need his father ‘s permission to do what he wanted , Erah and Adiodu his companions and warriors would help him , his statue as the third and youngest of the three brothers was one he never appreciated , a status that made people appreciate and sometimes over look his capabilities as a seasoned warrior and responsible prince, the other two were known for taking the glory and praise each time but perhaps this was his moment to prove he could do as much as they could.

SCENE: AGRIDA. KINGS PALACE

Princess Reina cleared her eyes quickly as soon as she got up from the bed , she then instructed the maids not to be allowed inside her room for any reason whatsoever , she needed to be as fast as she could be , in high hopes of making it down to the river harbor even if she had only been there once which was as a child.

She carefully took the royal dagger and sort to trim her long hair and apply the extracts from the black stone , her already torn clothe which she had prepared on ground the night before matched her depiction of a slave, she hated and cursed the idea all night long but right at that moment she knew her decision .

Her exit from the palace was surprisingly easier than she had expected , slaves and visitors trooped in and out of the palace constantly and none for once starred at her , the feeling was different for her but she was more than happy to walk out of the palace , she hated the ideas of her father and his inability to heard her pleas .
Once outside the palace, it seemed all too goring and unbelievable , slaves littered the street , the dirt and filth made her want to feel sick however her determination to see her escape from her kingdom was her priority.

“watch where you are going to, you stupid slave” shouted and angry slave master with a whip in his hand as she walked past him, she had wanted to scream and insult him as best as she could but that would only expose her identity in the long run, lhadi was right , outside the palace was a strange place for a princess.

She followed the roads as best as her memory could in hopes the ferries from far away who brought with them traders and their goods would still be at the harbor.

SCENE: SADORI FOREST , ALMADIRI.

Yomah woke up with a fright on his face as sarko screamed his name, his hind vision caught hold of the dangerous green reptile which had culled perfectly around the tree just above his head , he bent his head as quick as he could possibly instantly dodged the branch sarko had threw at it, thankfully he only had to hear the snarl of the creature just before he could hear the branch and the serpent land on the ground below them.

SARKO: (laughs ) that’s one big Umugeni, who knows if your big brother wasn’t around maybe it would have eaten you for breakfast (Laughs)

YOMAH: ( a bit sullen ) brother I think something is wrong.

SARKO: oh don’t worry about us…

YOMAH: not with us , I saw the man again in my dreams.

SARKO: ( stares confusingly) the same who told you to tell us to leave the group and go our separate way , if you don’t remember we are lost because of that man.

YOMAH: no he said we are not lost , that we are on the right path but he also told me something else ..

SARKO: what?

YOMAH: He told me , you will not make it out of the forest with me.

SARKO: ( laughs hysterically) hahahah that’s good news brother , he is right and wrong .

YOMAH: what do you mean?

SARKO: well he is right that we will find our way out of this forest and he is wrong about the fact I would stay back and watch you leave ( jumps down the tree) now brother lets go find our way out of here.
YOMAH: there is no need brother (Stares at the open sky)

SARKO: (confused ) what do you mean?

YOMAH: We have to follow the bird , he will guide us ( points at the sky where a bird soars just above them)

SARKO: wait , let me guess the man also told you this?
YOMAH: Yes ( jumps down) we must hurry brother.

SARKO: if we follow that bird we are going to get lost , lets go the other way.

YOMAH: brother please , trust me we must follow the bird, he will guide us please.

SARKO: Well if by noon we have not come across any path yet then we will follow my own direction , is that okay?
YOMAH: ( smiles) thank you brother.

SCENE: UWAKI SLAVE TRADE HARBOR .
Farid starred at the burnt mark of his buyer on his flesh as he sat with other slaves, his reddish eyes and sour throat had done much weeping , his daughter’s abuse by Umai and his men and her apparent sale to the fair man earlier on had had a toll on him , sick ,dejected and lost he sat there , waiting to be discharged with the others to the mine, hopefully death will come quicker .

SCENE: UWAKI SLAVE TRADE, DEATH MINE

Geisha opened her eyes slowly , she felt a bit better her eyes rolled over to the stab wound, dark substances had been plastered all over it.

TARIMA: don’t try to move , that substance on your wound will poison your blood if you do

Geisha starred calmly at the female figure standing by her , she was dark and tall , her face was covered with a cloth material so she was unable to make out the face, geisha managed a smile .
GEISHA: I owe you my life.

TARIMA: very good , I will be taking it back soon enough but for now , rest and sleep when next you open those eyes there will be something for you to eat and whatever you do don’t move.
Geisha starred confusingly as she walked away.

CHAPTER FOUR: ASSASINS
Re: KINGDOM'S FALL * REBOOT IN THE MAKING* by WriterX(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
hello to all reading, if you're enjoying this and can relate the ideas of each characters and their journey, please do comment and share your thoughts.
there are a few more characters to be introduced before SEASON ONE FINALLY WRAPS UP.

PRISON BREAK : SEASON TWO BLACK NATION will debut as soon as KINGDOM'S FALL ONE IS DONE AND DUSTED.

(1) (Reply)

The Great Train Robbery / Blogwonger Extraordinaire / blur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.