Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nokia X6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X6 (976 Views)

Xiaomi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia X6 Vs Tecno Camon 11 Pro / Nokia X6 Best Price In Nigeria 2018, Full Phone Specifications & Review / Nokia X6 Sold Out In Just 10 Seconds In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia X6 by afemije(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Good Day Everyone.
Please, my Nokia X6 is barely two months old and i started noticing some malfunction in it...
1. All my Video game (Rail Rush, Subway Surfers etc) keep pursing at interval of 10 seconds or less each time am playing it
2. My Videos purse at interval too and sometimes it stops playing
3. My photos take longer time to display...
Please house, i need an urgent assistance. Also note that i haven't use half of the memory space.

Thank You.
Re: Nokia X6 by Flytime: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
afemije:
Good Day Everyone.
Please, my Nokia X6 is barely two months old and i started noticing some malfunction in it...
1. All my Video game (Rail Rush, Subway Surfers etc) keep pursing at interval of 10 seconds or less each time am playing it
Please house, i need an urgent assistance. Also note that i haven't use half of the memory space.

Thank You.
Have you tried factory reset

1 Like

Re: Nokia X6 by TrollKiller(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
afemije:
Good Day Everyone.

Thank You.
t
The factory reset option should be one of last resort.
If you have inserted a memory card into that phone, remove it. It may be defective or infective
Re: Nokia X6 by afemije(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Flytime:

Have you tried factory reset

Not yet....
Re: Nokia X6 by afemije(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
TrollKiller:
t
The factory reset option should be one of last resort.
If you have inserted a memory card into that phone, remove it. It may be defective or infective

There is NO Memory card in the phone...
pls, what else should i do because am getting tired of the phone and i don't think factory reset is a better option since its not the global version.

Am awaiting your response plssssssssssssssss.
Re: Nokia X6 by Chuksteric(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
afemije:

pls, what else should i do because am getting tired of the phone and i don't think factory reset is a better option since its not the global version.

as hard as it may sound resetting is the best option for you.. just remove security and reset.. there's a malware disturbing your phone
Re: Nokia X6 by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2019
factory reset that phone and also check if there is any software update after resetting, if there is then update your phone also
Re: Nokia X6 by TrollKiller(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2019
afemije:

I'm.thinking it might be hard ware or software problem.
It might be
Hardware:- One of your CPU cores or governors might be damaged or defected from the factory .
OR.
Software:- The custom ROM of the phone has a glitch or two and this prevent hard ware from functioning properly.

Of all this, the hardware problem will be harder to fix. We can't say since I can't see the phone.
Take it to a certified NOKIA office and let them have a look
Re: Nokia X6 by afemije(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Chuksteric:
as hard as it may sound resetting is the best option for you.. just remove security and reset.. there's a malware disturbing your phone

Thanks for your response bro.
Am really scared of Factory Resetting the Phone since its not a global version but if i should go by your advice, will i still be able to use the phone?
Re: Nokia X6 by afemije(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
TrollKiller:

I'm.thinking it might be hard ware or software problem.
It might be
Hardware:- One of your CPU cores or governors might be damaged or defected from the factory .
OR.
Software:- The custom ROM of the phone has a glitch or two and this prevent hard ware from functioning properly.

Of all this, the hardware problem will be harder to fix. We can't say since I can't see the phone.
Take it to a certified NOKIA office and let them have a look

Ok Bro....
Thanks for your response...
Re: Nokia X6 by Chuksteric(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
afemije:

Thanks for your response bro.
Am really scared of Factory Resetting the Phone since its not a global version but if i should go by your advice, will i still be able to use the phone?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Freebies: Get Free 8GB Of Data From Airtel Try It Out Now / Iphone 6 , 6s , 7 / Infinix S5 Features, Review, Specifications & Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.