Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (123443 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
Subalinga:

Hello Friend,

Please, how is your WES evaluation going? Do you think WES will complete the evaluation with just transcript (while waiting for certificate)

Kindly give us an update. Thanks alot.

I have gotten my certificate and sent to them. However, someone was able to get evaluation without certificate.

You can start the process without the certificate and if you happen to get it before they complete evaluation, you can send to them.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
DexterousOne:

I have to.follow through with this though
Thanks once more for sharing

EDIT

@Bozz007
Please can you give us an update on how your evaluation is going?
Any new development?
Thank you

Sorry, just seeing this. Started the process with transcript alone but I've since gotten my certificate and sent through hellofax and they've acknowledged. 35 working days should elapse by Oct 20th.....hoping they would complete it before then
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Subalinga:

Hello Friend,

Please, how is your WES evaluation going? Do you think WES will complete the evaluation with just transcript (while waiting for certificate)

Kindly give us an update. Thanks alot.

How long does it take to get the certificate tho?

And are they gonna mail the certificate to us?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
DexterousOne:

How long does it take to get the certificate tho?

And are they gonna mail the certificate to us?

6 WEEKS.

I understand we will be asked to pick up at the local CIMA office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2019
bozz007:

Sorry, just seeing this. Started the process with transcript alone but I've since gotten my certificate and sent through hellofax and they've acknowledged. 35 working days should elapse by Oct 20th.....hoping they would complete it before then

Thanks, pls don't forget to keep us updated.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Subalinga:

6 WEEKS.

I understand we will be asked to pick up at the local CIMA office.

Thank you for the heads up
I appreciate
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello house,

Please does anyone have materials on CIMA Strategic Case Study exam they can share?

Thanks.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Subalinga:
Hello house,

Please does anyone have materials on CIMA Strategic Case Study exam they can share?

Thanks.

So you have the five year post qualification experience?

I should be calling you aunty o shocked shocked

I also want to go as far as I can in this cima thing tho
Let's see how it goes
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Perra: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
@DexrerousOne, wao!!! Congrats dear!!! Just like yesterday indeed. Wao, ..I'm soo proud of u smiley smiley

Subalinga:
guys!!! we don did it!!!

certificate in business accounting BAGGED!

OLUWASEUN!!!!!

Wao! Bravo!!!! Nice, congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
DexterousOne:

Let's see how it goes

well kiss
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Perra:
@DexrerousOne, wao!!! Congrats dear!!! Just like yesterday indeed. Wao, ..I'm soo proud of u smiley smiley

Wao! Bravo!!!! Nice, congrats!

Yesso
Just like yesterday

You opened the thread
Exposed us to it
Now it has paid off.

I hope you have made headway yourself

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by ednut1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yesso
Just like yesterday

You opened the thread
Exposed us to it
Now it has paid off.

I hope you have made headway yourself
bros how the cima be. Any idea how hard the case study is. I dey reason am
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by LecturerIFE: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
DexterousOne:

Let's see how it goes

If your first degree is either in Accounting or Finance with at least a CGPA of 3.5, you may qualify to write Strategic case study exam and obtain CIMA. The pathway is called CIMA A-Star Programme (slightly cheaper than the CIMA/ICAN Pathway). Not sure it requires having 5 years work experience (I'll confirm this on Monday).
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
LecturerIFE:

If your first degree is either in Accounting or Finance with at least a CGPA of 3.5, you may qualify to write Strategic case study exam and obtain CIMA. The pathway is called CIMA A-Star Programme (slightly cheaper than the CIMA/ICAN Pathway). Not sure it requires having 5 years work experience (I'll confirm this on Monday).

I have economics degree
With over 3.5 CGPA

Please enquire for me
Thank you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
ednut1:
bros how the cima be. Any idea how hard the case study is. I dey reason am

It's something one can prepare for

Just that this one no be ICAN
One must jack and Jack well
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
bozz007:

Hello Friend,

Please do you know if WES evaluation was positive, i mean for your guys that already got their evaluation done.

Because i am hearing some stories that because it is less than one year, wes can be funny.

Ejoor o!!!
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Subalinga:

Hello Friend,

Please do you know if WES evaluation was positive, i mean for your guys that already got their evaluation done.

Because i am hearing some stories that because it is less than one year, wes can be funny.

Ejoor o!!!

After spending all the money amd time and emotions on this

This better not be the case
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Godsfahvour: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
DexterousOne:

I'm afraid I can t think of any

But you can do this on your own sha

Get videos and materials
Then you are good to go

Please can someone write the CIMA exam for another?
Need urgent reply pls
Thank Yoj
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Godsfahvour:

Need urgent reply pls
Thank Yoj

Na wa o, una don dey think of machinery.

Just know that the British exam system is fully aware of your dubious ways and this exam is malpractice proof.

Try it at your own peril.

shioooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Godsfahvour:

Need urgent reply pls
Thank Yoj

I don't understand

Please rephrase your question
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Subalinga:

Na wa o, una don dey think of machinery.

Just know that the British exam system is fully aware of your dubious ways and this exam is malpractice proof.

Try it at your own peril.

shioooo!!!

Oh!
This is what he meant?

Damn

It's mission impossible
Just don't think of it
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Subalinga:

Hello Friend,

Ejoor o!!!

Hello Chief,

Yes, I have seen alot of testimonies of favourable evaluation.

No fears
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Subalinga:
Hello house,

Thanks.

You can access materials from the link below

https://www.practicetestsacademy . com/cima-free-resources

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bcolat21(f): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Progress2468:
Is there like a CIMA watsapp or Instagram group?

Yes there is a telegram group
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
bozz007:

Chartered Institute of
Management Accountants
The Helicon
One South Place
London
EC2M 2RB
United

Telephone
+44 (0)20 8849 2251

Email
cima.contact@aicpa-cima.com

Please is the e mail above the e mail I'll request my letter of good standing and transcripts to be sent to WES?

@Subalinga
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
bozz007:

Hello Chief,

Yes, I have seen alot of testimonies of favourable evaluation.

No fears

WES just sent me the mail today that they have added my CIMA to my list

So now the real verification starts

Is the email I quoted the e mail I send the request to?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
DexterousOne:

Please is the e mail above the e mail I'll request my letter of good standing and transcripts to be sent to WES?

@Subalinga
yes.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
DexterousOne:

@Subalinga

Yes.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Ejos1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please am trying to register for cima... But the site doesn't have my school "university of Benin" as one of the schools on their site... Can i go on to make payment n register?

Please my total amount showing for me to pay is £264...that's for d 4 papers plus registration fee... If i pay all these... Can i write d papers one after the other or i hv to write d 4 all at once because i paid for the 4 once?...
Please help a brother.. Thanks
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Debsify: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Subalinga:

Someone discussed this earlier, check the thread. page 1-3
please what does WES evaluate Cert BA as?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Iphee12(f): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hi guys.. I've been trying to schedule my exams but, it keeps declining my MasterCard. I've tried about 3 different cards now, same result. Is there anything I'm not doing right. Please assist me.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.