Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice (1122 Views)

IF YOU SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ONLINE, READ THIS / Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model / WHATSAPP TRIBEMASTER (most Advaced Free Marketing Tools 2019) Define Light Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
i am doing a free messaging coaching , you get an opportunity to interact with me and my team and ask any questions related to marketing.I would give you some advice for free on new marketing strategies to grow your business.There is an over proliferation of the same business models, you have to come up with new intelligent strategies to be able to get new customers,old marketing solutions are not working like before.
Simply tell us what you do ,as in business,we will give you some marketing tips for free as an entry then we would offer you more concise more powerful information

Send me a message on whatsapp, whatsapp number in my signature
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by Obagoal4u(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Clearing and forwarding agent
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Obagoal4u:
Clearing and forwarding agent
well the business model of clearing and forwarding is really getting difficult because a lot of importers now rely on big freight companies and logistic companies who import stuff from china using drop shipping and other platforms.I think one has to scout for new products in china and introduce it to potential importers in Nigeria and you act as the sales consultant and clearing and forwarding agent.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
still available ...
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
still available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
still available for consultancy
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by Mumaraoluwa: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
A graphics designer
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
The graphic design space is greatly proliferated... literally freelance sites have taken the lucrative jobs from you people. And all of you are still stuck on doing the same brief. My advise look for someone in another industry to collaborate with. Also make pitches to new clients. Well there was a time we used to pay people to type in microsoft word. Well there are those who still pay people to type for them.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by TechX1: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Scanner Mouse.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by Mumaraoluwa: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
ayo84:
The graphic design space is greatly proliferated... literally freelance sites have taken the lucrative jobs from you people. And all of you are still stuck on doing the same brief. My advise look for someone in another industry to collaborate with. Also make pitches to new clients. Well there was a time we used to pay people to type in microsoft word. Well there are those who still pay people to type for them.
I sincerely don't understand your point
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 5:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
I sincerely don't understand your point

Pitch to more business owners. Offer something different other than logos and flyers. Contact me for a paid consultancy session
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Go ahead and mention your business for free marketing tips
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by Mimie05: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Music
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Offer still available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2023
I would advise you on marketing strategies to promote you business and get more clients
Message me on whatsapp: 0913•056•1671
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by Lanretoye(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Shay na this your marketing model u wan teach person...person wey dem suppose market self.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lanretoye:
Shay na this your marketing model u wan teach person...person wey dem suppose market self.

Whats business are you into?
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ysalli: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
ayo84:
Go ahead and mention your business for free marketing tips

I'm a real estate Realtor
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
ysalli:

I'm a real estate Realtor

You can start a real estate blog on instagram,where you review real estate and review homes and create content related to real estate, you can run ads on instagram to publicise you instagram account, you can run ads to target nigerians in diaspora

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
ayo84:

You can start a real estate blog on instagram,where you review real estate and review homes and create content related to real estate, you can run ads on instagram to publicise you instagram account, you can run ads to target nigerians in diaspora

I can help you setup a real estate presence on instagram

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of TERMITE’S Havocs & Destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now / Your Dream Part-time Job In 2021... DON'T MISS OUT / Any Genuine Place To Invest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.