Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her (27044 Views)

Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by GidifeedNews: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
2018 BBNaija House, Alex Unusual took to her Instagram page to threatens her debtors promising to call out them today if they fail to settle her.

But what exactly is Alex selling that they are owing her? Drop Your comment below if you know?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/alex-unusual-threatens-to-call-out-her-debtors-today-if-they-fail-to-pay-her/

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by GuyMan50: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Naija hard! Omo geh need her money to level up. Abeg eyin onigbese, answer this lady sharp sharp.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by lexoft(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Next Level don touch this one

17 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by BruncleZuma: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin

I have my own pen and paper to copy along...whomsoever chop her kpomo better prepare your checkbook keep.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Codes151(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okay.
Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by olaolulazio(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rumours club own don give many people mind to start calling out their debtors o.

Meanwhile, what is Alex selling?

26 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Lexusgs430: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wetin she dey sell...

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by skyfather09(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
who is she??
Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by flexs(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
E no go pas bleaching creams

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by passyhansome(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
After the exposure kiss your money Bye-Bye

5 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Upton: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okay. This method will soon stop working.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Hakeem12(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okay
Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
will that bring out the money going forwards insist on cash and carry
Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by AreaFada2: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
UKmigrant:
Naija hard!

Nor be small thing o. Many people are forced to do just about anything for money.
Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by positivelord: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
..but this kind "Farm Work" na pay-before-service. You better learn from haunty Toyin Lawani who collect her 2m upfront. no story

15 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by nicebaba: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na all these kind people suppose retrieve pension way naija companies dey deduct from salary but never remit

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by nadesh(f): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stunt,Nobody dey owe her grin

7 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Teejayphillip(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who dey shout there?

Abeg carry ur story go knock for their door step jaare.

because people are owing u,so we should fry beans.

Is naija not owing grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by emmabest2000(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hunger don wire her badly

Buhari Retaliation awaits you grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by Four4Clien(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
leemao. Alex should expose them abeg

i build website for 5k.see signature
Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by majamajic(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
so they still do that on credit ?
Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by landmark86: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
I'll never blame Alex for dis
I'll never blame Op for dis
But i'll rather blame the Idiiiiiot that push dis to FP.
So Alex has now becoming an important personnel in Nigeria abi? Keep celebrating nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by hammerVJ: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
DEM WAN CHOP KPEKUS OSHO-FREE.

UNA GO CHOP KPEKUS, CLEAN MOUTH, UNA NO GO PAY.

KPEKUS NA MERCHANDISE NAU...

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her by kamaldin(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fwd ur account number please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos / I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.