Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) (68720 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Masionreay:
Uniport and Rivers state university of science and technology are arena for cultists and prostitution. sending your child to the above school is at your own peril.

Hmmm. No wonder...
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by DonDraper66: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cultism has every regrate. they don't live normal lives. b4 been initiated, u might av been intimidated. ur phones,money,properties are gone after joining. OT remains a good means to catch freshers. treating to let ur parents or chairman knw dat u don join and u dnt wnt such and enof money wil solve it ,even by stealing as mr rogged. no gain afterall accept much carry over and drop out with regrates las las. mostly graduates of hard armed robbers and evans d kingpin K.....
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Plenty12: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
feldido:
Oh my RSUST... I thought this rubbish ended with my set of 2007/2008 when 80% of the cultists graduated.

We see killings till gunshots no de move us again, we see deadbody tire... I can't count how many lost their lives.

I ran away from that school 2003 with bullet wound and never went back. It's still a mystery I am alive today. Very useless UST

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
obembet:

U need help
And 40days fasting and prayer too
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
obembet:

U need help
lol,And 40days fasting and prayer too
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by firfinch(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Shanghai80:
If Nah d uni b d only uni 4 naija, I go take a bow.
Take a bow and go

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na fulani de cause all this one. Buhari brothers at it again. I SAID 'IN CHILDREN OF HATRED VOICE!'
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
dominique:
It's so sad to see young men cut at the prime of their lives like this. Parents have their work cut out for them in ensuring that their sons don't run with the wrong crowd. Gone are the days when it's assumed that it's the girls that need strict monitoring, boys need it more now. This is getting too much sad
yes o
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rivers State too.much cultism

Very dangerous place to raise a kid I swear I can't live there despite it's very develop ..PH is cool but Dem attitude de Taya me

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
I believe this cult issue stems from boredom. If uni students get stimulation post classes things of this sort will reduce drastically.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
shocked

i weep for the parents

say no to cultism

who cultism elp
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by kellyboo: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Too bad.
For your affordable solar package please contact me
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand what motivates students into joining cultism.

The only thing I keep hearing/reading about cultism is killing, killing and more killing. angry
Sense of belonging
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
What a sad way to die. Rivers State University and its environs is like a war front. God should save the innocent from stray bullets.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Revolva:
Rivers State too.much cultism

Very dangerous place to raise a kid I swear I can't live there despite it's very develop ..PH is cool but Dem attitude de Taya me
an average rivers indigene is a cultist. Whether rich or poor. They derive this joy from it

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:
I believe this cult issue stems from boredom. If uni students get stimulation post classes things of this sort will reduce drastically.
have all those things and an irresponsible student with cultism tendency will never attend any

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol, the day he was born everyone in his family was happy, they cooked rice carried him to church for naming ceremony. Now look at how he ended up, they chopped off his fingers, cut off his throat like a goat and butchered him like a cow. The sad end of a "hard man". Say yes to cultism and die disgraceful death.

How u know say he Family cook Rice chop? Or dey go Church? Where u an invitee then? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Rymes01: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
rip dawg...its so unfortunate u couldn't sail to hit d shores of xyz...
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Scores Pls?
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Usanga35: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
MAking choice is a good thing...Anybody who dies in cultism,stealing,etc did d right thing....
Remember No Sane and insane man would see fire and then put his hands and expect it to be cold....MEANING b4 u make any plans to put ur hands in d fire...u wanted to burn ur hands dats why...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
I almost had issues with one small boy of recent in town. I met him and wanted to inquire something and he provoked. As he was about holding my shirt i pushed his hands away, i wanted to slap craze from his skull but one spirit told me to just walk away which i did.0

Today i hv been seeing the boys pics on the net that he was arrested when him and other cult members went to kill a rival. He is right now in anti cultism ph, moscow road.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Usanga35: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
WHO IS A CULTIST??,,,,,
A cultist is a person who gets angry that he finds himself in dis world(born) without his consent and that he wants to go back to where he came from by all means(Death) but since he cant kill himself(suicide) because of wat d bible says or maybe because they cant commit suicide So they feel the best way to go about is is by joining cultism ....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
MyGeneration:
I almost had issues with one small boy of recent in town. I met him and wanted to inquire something and he provoked. As he was about holding my shirt i pushed his hands away, i wanted to slap craze from his skull but one spirit told me to just walk away which i did.0

Today i hv been seeing the boys pics on the net that he was arrested when him and other cult members went to kill a rival. He is right now in anti cultism ph, moscow road.
God saved u
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by TIMMZROYAL: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
God bless d dead���
LilGenius:
For days now, the Rivers State University has recorded several deaths following the activities around cultism. Just yesterday, a 300 Level student of marine engineering was butchered to death by unknown men.

Remember that someone received an head shot that led to his death, about two days ago.

See PHOTOS below:

https://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/07/photos-rsu-300l-student-butchered-to.html

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Delaw00(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rip bro....sorry what's the scores?
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
LINTUNE:
God saved u
the guy is small like very short, maximum 5ft. But for that kind person to ginger me like that, plus the state i dae- RIVERS STATE. I knew it wasnt ordinary. I move

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
undecided embarassed sad sad sad shocked embarassed undecided lipsrsealed sad sad I doubt diz one go make heaven.? They kut him finger go too.See him drinking 501/mixture. One trouble gone,
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by id4sho(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Plenty12:

I ran away from that school 2003 with bullet wound and never went back. It's still a mystery I am alive today. Very useless UST
Am speechless, I celebrate u
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand what motivates students into joining cultism.

The only thing I keep hearing/reading about cultism is killing, killing and more killing. angry

peer pressure, mainly
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
frfr:
Say no to cultism
Correction. That has not be entering their ear.
It is now SAY YES TO CULTISM AND BE BUTCHERED.

The boy's body should be burnt. No need incurring further wasteful expense.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by nasoeb: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
obembet:

U need help
Babe, how are you dear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.