Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) (47762 Views)

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by RealOne042: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
OkoYibo:
The Ohaneze needs to be involved in visits like this.

The number of Igbos in Chinese prisons is enough to form 3 local Governments.

That's why SE votes are always low. Na prison all of them dey.

Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by geezyk(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
SaintLucia:
A friend of yours abi na u serve there and u want take style scope us here.
Lol naija peeps, we were allowed to visit everyday between 10 and 4 pm, so I know firsthand, how the visiting area looks.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by hollywater: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
nototribalist:
My friend and I almost got caught when we crossover to buy car without a passport.

Their police is as wicked as Boko Haram no mercy
That is a working Country.I mean a Country that obeyed laws.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by 21sailor: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bro u no get shipping comboing? grin grin

looking for a shipping comping that will help you receive small packages from Chinese sellers & pack them together & ship to Nigeria from China or from Turkey to Nigeria Then click on my username & read details cool[/quote]
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Natoski5:
Nice move...
Tinubu's girl friend.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by mblarry1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
But she was unable to visit south african prisons... Nigeria with scam
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
nototribalist:
My friend and I almost got caught when we crossover to buy car without a passport.

Do they crossover here with passports?
Stupid people.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by femolii: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
OkoYibo:

Hahaha .
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
OkoYibo:

guy, u bahhid! mana o kwa ezi okwu ka i kwuru.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tocynone:
Dear Ma, It's cotonou not Coronou.
Also inform the president that this suffering is much

Eagle-eye

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by siksak: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

I wonder wetin carry Julliet name come dat Whiteboard.....Abi Julliet na prisoner too??
that is July in french

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by gtown: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tocynone:
Dear Bros, check third line may be that will clear the mucous gland blocking your medulla oblongata from decoding typographical error.
Besides, the president said l should inform you that sufering much or less is for lazy youths like you. Go back to your village there is enough fertile land wasting there. Believes in yourself and have something doing rather than seeing others as stombling stone to your progress
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by whiteboard: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Great job Ma.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
nototribalist:

You entered their country without passports but think they should roll out the red carpet for you?
Sadly, Nigerians have gotten to the point of regarding law-breaking, lawlessness and impunity as normality.
>
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by Tocynone(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
gtown:

Dear Bros, check third line may be that will clear the mucous gland blocking your medulla oblongata from decoding typographical error.
Besides, the president said l should inform you that sufering much or less is for lazy youths like you. Go back to your village there is enough fertile land wasting there. Believes in yourself and have something doing rather than seeing others as stombling stone to your progress
Boko haram commander sighted
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by ZADDY001: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
cotonou turns Coronou.
some Nigerians need to b check
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by Sniper101(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2019
magzey:

please come out from your village, how many American bad boys dey prisons abroad.

What is this fellow talking about? undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Tocynone:
but you saw the correct one in the sentence na,what if that prison area is called Cotonou like in kirikiri
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Tocynone:
but you saw the correct one in the sentence na,what if that prison area is called Coronou like in kirikiri
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by nototribalist: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2019
9jaRealist:

You entered their country without passports but think they should roll out the red carpet for you?
Sadly, Nigerians have gotten to the point of regarding law-breaking, lawlessness, and impunity as normality.
>

So it's now Nigerian thing. How about millions of their people in Nigeria doing bricklayer jobs and tiling. Do they have passports or Visa on arrival? they're All working here illegally.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by gtown: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tocynone:

Boko haram commander sighted
I will never swim in the gutter with you.
Let me reasures you, however, that your sufering is self afflicted and you can rescue yourself from it.
One business one needs not contemplate doing today is Agriculture. There are a lot of subsidy put into it by this government to encourage willing young farmers like us. I am a serious beneficiary with specialization in rice farming.
With all honesty, l will help you on how to go about obtaining these solft loans without pain if you are willing to. My first harvest when l was introduced into it last year, l got about 107 bags. My targets this year is 200 plus bags, God's willing.
Thus, l wish able youths like us can stop complaining and take opportunities.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by EkunKekere: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
The irony is that the gutter is your natural habitat.

gtown:

I will never swim in the gutter with you.
Let me reasures you, however, that your sufering is self afflicted and you can rescue yourself from it.
One business one needs not contemplate doing today is Agriculture. There are a lot of subsidy put into it by this government to encourage willing young farmers like us. I am a serious beneficiary with specialization in rice farming.
With all honesty, l will help you on how to go about obtaining these solft loans without pain if you are willing to. My first harvest when l was introduced into it last year, l got about 107 bags. My targets this year is 200 plus bags, God's willing.
Thus, l wish able youths like us can stop complaining and take opportunities.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by mediclife1987(m): 2:02am On Aug 04, 2019
nototribalist:

Will they throw one in a prison without a passport? No be to send you go back ni?
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by nototribalist: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2019
mediclife1987:

Will they throw one in a prison without a passport? No be to send you go back ni?

Hmmm, trust me you don't want to be caught over there by their police. It's extremely difficult to bribe them sef.
Re: Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) by gtown: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
EkunKekere:
The irony is that the gutter is your natural habitat.

I swim with pigs like you maybe l can get you back to human folks, but never with innocent one like that guy.
For your sad information, l just read that your Jesus of Kenya is dead. Is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery / Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.