Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. (51558 Views)

Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift / Nairalanders Be Warned.... Game Betters Are Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
If you are an active nairalander & an investor, especially if you invest online, there's high tendency or possibility that you may have been scammed in one way or the other on this platform.

Myself was a victim. It's been long though. There was a guy on this platform who had TradeExpert as his Moniker. He was particularly looking for investors on this platform so that he would trade for them and share the profit with the investor. I decided to try the guy. I funded my Forex account (using FBS as my Broker) with some dollars, paid him some extra bucks to trade for me. On the first day of Trading, he made $10 in 10 mins ( cos' i monitored the trade on my Meta Trader platform). I was like wow, this guy is good. The next day, the account reduced drastically, the third day, the guy blew the account. How will you be using 0.11 ($11,000 units) lot size on an account that is less than $500? las las, the guy blocked me and that was how i lost my bars. I'm sure he would have created another account to scam some people again.

So, what is the post driving at? I have seen a lot of members of this platform dropping their contact/contacting those who wish to trade for them. Aside that, some people too are sharing some scam sites here. Example: Bitcoin mining, bitcoin bot, bitcoin hourly, and some other click to earn sites. i have to tell you that are these thing are scam and you shouldn't waste your time on it.

Aside my architectural job, i do spend some time on the cyberspace making some research on online ways of earning and other things too.

Highlighted below are scams or things you should never venture into.

1. Never give your money to someone who wants to trade for you. If the person know how to trade very well and he's making correct money, he will not even think of trading for someone else. If you so much love trading, learn it yourself, na d same head the people wey dey milk the market na him u ma get.

2.Don't waste your time in all these bitcoin mining website. It's pure scam

3. Click to earn sites are scam. if you must venture into any, check the reviews of the sites on Google first, you will know whether it's real or legit.

4. Ponzi: i don't have to explain to you why this one is the worst and the father of scam.

5. If the offer is too good to be true.

As regards the legit ones, i believe it has already been discussed on this platform.

i had to post this because of the increasing rate these scammers are deceiving gullible people on this platform as some of them do not really know much on online business.

My 2 cents.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
That's if dem hear

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
silverline22:
That's if dem hear

abi o
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by ZaRuleOfLaw: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Umarzy:
If you are an active nairalander & an investor, especially if you invest online, there's high ten

1. Never give your money to someone who wants to trade for you.

As regards the legit ones, i believe it has already been discussed on this platform.

i had to post this because of the increasing rate these scammers are deceiving gullible people on this platform as some of them do not really know much on online business.

My 2 cents.
please I don't know any legit one yet. can you tell me?

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
ZaRuleOfLaw:

please I don't know any legit one yet. can you tell me?

The thing is if you want to really make Money online, as far as i know, it comes with sacrifice and it isn't a get rich quick scheme.

There's Blogging, Freelancing, Affiliate Marketing, Mini Importation, Digital Marketing. But you know all this requires your time.

Asides that, You can make money through FOREX Trading and Binary Options, But you know this comes with high risks and you can lose all your Money, you can as well Gain a lot. This requires learning and not Giving someone your money to trade for you. If you must give your money for someone to trade for you, then it should be a company that has a physical address, has contractual agreement between you both, be insured, be backed by CBN, SEC and some other recognized Financial bodies. I know of MBA Forex, so far, the forex company has been doing good, i haven't tried them, but i haven't heard a negative review from them so far. The company says they are being regulated by the aforementioned bodies.

There are some Good ROI sites too. So far, i only know of Joefarms (They are into livestock farming), i have done my research on them and i'm planning to invest in the company next month. Typically, the the overall idea behind the investment is just like you are buying birds/chicken and their foods which is the subscription amount, and them selling the products which is the eggs, then giving you back the money generated from the sale on a daily basis. Their registration is online and there's a dashboard on your account where your daily income drops. You can visit their farm or make a live video with them and they'll show you everything. They are located in Owode, Ogun state.

Modified: JOEFARMS is a complete scam..i invested and lost my money. Thank God i subscribed to the first bundle just to test them..i lost N10k

There's Mutual Fund also by Stanbic ibtc which gives you 12.7% per annum on your investment.

You can as well invest in Cryprocurrency. I mean long term investment. You can go for RIPPLE (XRP) or BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN (BAT) ....Buy bitcoin or etherum on luno, transfer to binance, buy ripple or bat on binance and leave it in your wallet. By the time it appreciate, you will enjoy it. Ripple and binance are currently at 0.32 & 0.25 respectively per dollar, imagine the value in the next 10yrs

Hope i have answered you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Nostradamus: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by richboy7(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Umarzy:
If you are an active nairalander & an investor, especially if you invest online, there's high tendency or possibility that you may have been scammed in one way or the other on this platform.

Myself was a victim. It's been long though. There was a guy on this platform who had TradeExpert as his Moniker. He was particularly looking for investors on this platform so that he would trade for them and share the profit with the investor. I decided to try the guy. I funded my Forex account (using FBS as my Broker) with some dollars, paid him some extra bucks to trade for me. On the first day of Trading, he made $10 in 10 mins ( cos' i monitored the trade on my Meta Trader platform). I was like wow, this guy is good. The next day, the account reduced drastically, the third day, the guy blew the account. How will you be using 0.11 ($11,000 units) lot size on an account that is less than $500? las las, the guy blocked me and that was how i lost my bars. I'm sure he would have created another account to scam some people again.

So, what is the post driving at? I have seen a lot of members of this platform dropping their contact/contacting those who wish to trade for them. Aside that, some people too are sharing some scam sites here. Example: Bitcoin mining, bitcoin bot, bitcoin hourly, and some other click to earn sites. i have to tell you that are these thing are scam and you shouldn't waste your time on it.

Aside my architectural job, i do spend some time on the cyberspace making some research on online ways of earning and other things too.

1. Never give your money to someone who wants to trade for you. If the person know how to trade very well and he's making correct money, he will not even think of trading for someone else. If you so much love trading, learn it yourself, na d same head the people wey dey milk the market na him u ma get.

3. Click to earn sites are scam. if you must venture into any, check the reviews of the sites on Google first, you will know whether it's real or legit.

4. Ponzi: i don't have to explain to you why this one is the worst and the father of scam.

My 2 cents.
The Joe farms give me their website
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2019
richboy7:

The Joe farms give me their website

i can't drop link here..hit me up on whatsApp
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Sicilyjoe: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Umarzy:

The thing is if you want to really make Money online, as far as i know, it comes with sacrifice and it isn't a get rich quick scheme.

There's Blogging, Freelancing, Affiliate Marketing, Mini Importation, Digital Marketing. But you know all this requires your time.

Asides that, You can make money through FOREX Trading and Binary Options, But you know this comes with high risks and you can lose all your Money, you can as well Gain a lot. This requires learning and not Giving someone your money to trade for you. If you must give your money for someone to trade for you, then it should be a company that has a physical address, has contractual agreement between you both, be insured, be backed by CBN, SEC and some other recognized Financial bodies. I know of MBA Forex, so far, the forex company has been doing good, i haven't tried them, but i haven't heard a negative review from them so far. The company says they are being regulated by the aforementioned bodies.

There are some Good ROI sites too. So far, i only know of Joefarms (They are into livestock farming), i have done my research on them and i'm planning to invest in the company next month. Typically, the the overall idea behind the investment is just like you are buying birds/chicken and their foods which is the subscription amount, and them selling the products which is the eggs, then giving you back the money generated from the sale on a daily basis. Their registration is online and there's a dashboard on your account where your daily income drops. You can visit their farm or make a live video with them and they'll show you everything. They are located in Owode, Ogun state.

There's Mutual Fund also by Stanbic ibtc which gives you 12.7% per annum on your investment.

You can as well invest in Cryprocurrency. I mean long term investment. You can go for RIPPLE (XRP) or BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN (BAT) ....Buy bitcoin or etherum on luno, transfer to binance, buy ripple or bat on binance and leave it in your wallet. By the time it appreciate, you will enjoy it. Ripple and binance are currently at 0.32 & 0.25 respectively per dollar, imagine the value in the next 10yrs

Am interested in the live stock investment, how much is minimum amount to invest and how much is the daily earning ?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Artie84: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Umarzy:

My 2 cents.

Hi @Umarzy, I would like to speak with you please, how can I reach you.

Thanks.
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by ZaRuleOfLaw: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Umarzy:

thanks for the info
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Artie84:

Hi @Umarzy, I would like to speak with you please, how can I reach you.

Thanks.

i think we have discussed, right?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
ZaRuleOfLaw:

thanks for the info

You are welcome
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Am interested in the live stock investment, how much is minimum amount to invest and how much is the daily earning ?

Minimum investment is N10,200...daily earning is N160 , but the daily earning is currently under review, you can chat me up on whatsapp for details shaa
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Zigdore: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Umarzy:

My 2 cents.

God bless you. Let fight scammers together.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Zigdore:

God bless you. Let fight scammers together.

Yeah bro

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Marlodah(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Umarzy:

Minimum investment is N10,200...daily earning is N160 , but the daily earning is currently under review, you can chat me up on whatsapp for details shaa
Like seriously, how can I register
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Marlodah:

Like seriously, how can I register

Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by cj4humanity: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Umarzy:

Quite juicy but guys don't invest everything out of greediness or risk taking
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by mamatwiny(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Umarzy:

If you are investing into Mbaforex, still invest into it with a ponzi mind.They have been stable as I have friends that have been there for over a year, but the guy is not saying all the truth. For eg, your money is not assured anywhere. I did some deep investigation on the coy and the two insurance that he claims assured the capital refuted the claim. The only insurance he has is on his staff. If staff runs away with your money, the insurance will pay. No insurance assures speculation.
The efcc aml certificate can be gotten by anybody. Once you attend CBN or anti money laundering course, they issue you their certificate. The 6 months incubation period gives them time to pay up incase there are bad trades. Forex is still a risky business. Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose. Invest with a ponzi mind. Simple!

The Joe farm, is it the one at emene?

For farm investments, I know abt farmcrowdy. My problem with farm crowdy is that the lucrative farms like birds are sold up b4 u even see it. You are now left with plants like maize, ginger with long harvesting period (9months) and small roi. Why will I put my money in agric investment for that long if the roi is not right?
I am safer in mutual fund with 13% yield assured where i can pull my money immediately if i see a sharp investment, than investing with low roi in plant farms.

Editted, I just checked their website now and yields are getting much lower. From 11% to 14% for 6 months duration. Funny! We all know birds give more than 50% and is sold BTW 2 to 3 months . so they do 2 to 3 turn over and pay 11%, let them fear God ooo.

Editted- Just heard thriveagric is no longer paying their investors. It is currently trending on Twitter.
God will save us while we look for profitable ventures to invest.

5 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
mamatwiny:

If you are investing into Mbaforex, still invest into it with a ponzi mind.They have been stable as I have friends that have been there for over a year, but the guy is not saying all the truth. For eg, your money is not assured anywhere. I did some deep investigation on the coy and the two insurance that he claims assured the capital refuted the claim. The only insurance he has is on his staff. If staff runs away with your money, the insurance will pay. No insurance assures speculation.
The efcc aml certificate can be gotten by anybody. Once you attend CBN or anti money laundering course, they issue you their certificate. The 6 months incubation period gives them time to pay up incase there are bad trades. Forex is still a risky business. Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose. Invest with a ponzi mind. Simple!

For farm investments, I know abt farmcrowdy. My problem with farm crowdy is that the lucrative farms like birds are sold up b4 u even see it. You are now left with plants like maize, ginger with long harvesting period (9months) and small roi. Why will I put my money in agric investment for that long if the roi is not right?
I am safer in mutual fund with 13% yield assured where i can pull my money immediately if i see a sharp investment, than investing with low roi in plant farms.

Editted, I just checked their website now and yields are getting much lower. From 11% to 14% for 6 months duration. Funny! We all know birds give more than 50% and is sold BTW 2 to 3 months . so they do 2 to 3 turn over and pay 11%, let them fear God ooo.

The Joe Farm...It's the one at Owode, Ogun state.
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Godfullsam(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
The guy in this picture is moses ugwu by name aka funny nation. He is a nairalander and a scammer by profession.

He early this year, he collected over 3million naira from people with the promise that he will import goods with the money and share the profits among investors.

He scammed all his investors and he never paid back.

He is on the run as at the time of typing this....

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by edwardaigb: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Godfullsam:
The guy in this picture is moses ugwu by name aka funny nation. He is a nairalander and a scammer by profession.

He early this year, he collected over 3million naira from people with the promise that he will import goods with the money and share the profits among investors.

This is very hilarious
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Godfullsam:

A lot of Nairalanders are scammers..i think you should update that on the thread created for scams.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Videohoto: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Waow!!!! he will be caught.Since you have his picture (that is if it is his real picture).

www.videohoto.com

Godfullsam:

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Wickedfacts: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
mamatwiny:

Farmcrowdy has gotten investors in millions of dollars and they seek to satisfy those dollar investors instead of satisfying local investors. The profit rates you see on farmcrowdy are 40% of what they made. Farmers get 40%, Investors get 40% and Farmcrowdy gets 20%.

The latest nonsense they're doing now is to collect 2% of the investment fund in addition to the 20% of the farm profits they usually collect thereby reducing the true profit from investment.

I put more than 1.3M in Farmcrowdy and I'm getting 185k, whereas on another farming platform, 800k is giving me 184k. Once my investment cycle in farmcrowdy matures, I'm pulling out my money elsewhere.

They've become celebrity farmers, when showmanship and media glitz overshadows the true business.

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by mamatwiny(f): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Farmcrowdy has gotten investors in millions of dollars and they seek to satisfy those dollar investors instead of satisfying local investors. The profit rates you see on farmcrowdy are 40% of what they made. Farmers get 40%, Investors get 40% and Farmcrowdy gets 20%.

The latest nonsense they're doing now is to collect 2% of the investment fund in addition to the 20% of the farm profits they usually collect thereby reducing the true profit from investment.

I put more than 1.3M in Farmcrowdy and I'm getting 185k, whereas on another farming platform, 800k is giving me 184k. Once my investment cycle in farmcrowdy matures, I'm pulling out my money elsewhere.

They've become celebrity farmers, when showmanship and media glitz overshadows the true business.
Wow!
Good news dollars is flowing into the farms, but bad news it is for local investors. Do you mind naming the name of the other farm platform that gives u higher roi?
Growsel, thriveagric or efarms?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by SavageResponse(m): 6:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Anything that has to do with forex trading is likely a scam!
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Trendsetter: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
They no longer collect the 2% and I think they've even moved to a new platform, Crowdyvest, where you can now invest in other things apart from agriculture. Curious, which farming platform is giving 184k for 800k though, and how long does it take?
Wickedfacts:

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
SavageResponse:
Anything that has to do with forex trading is likely a scam!

Lies
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by godblessuyirich(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
GOOD DAY FAM, I JUST READ THIS THREAD AND I AM SURPRISE. I AM INTO LENDING OF MONEY, DOING IT LIKE MICROFINANCE,COS I HAVE 8YRS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN MICROFINANCE, SO I STOPPED AND STARTED MINE IN A VERY SMALL SCALE, AND IS VERY LUCRATIVE. MY PAIN IS THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR INVESTORS BUT COULD NOT GET ONLY FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE MONEY TO SCAMMERS COS THEY PROMISE BIG PROFIT. I WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR INVESTORS COS I KNOW I AM VERY GENIUE AND DOING A VERY GOOD JOB. GOD KNOWS THAT I WILL ONE DAY REGISTER A MICROFINACE BANK, IS MY DREAM AND I AM WORKING HARD TOWARDS IT. GOD WILL SEND GOOD INVESTORS MY WAY, IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. INCASE ANYBODY IS INTEESTED, I GIVE 2.5% OF WHAT EVER YOU INVEST EVERY MONTH WITHOUT FAIL, AND YOU CAN ALSO WITHDRAW YOUR FUND ANYTIME BUT U MUST GIVE ME 3MONTHS NOTICE. YOU MUST ALSO COME WITH YOU LAWYER BEFORE U CAN INVEST. THERE IS SO MUCH MONEY IN D BUSINESS IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.