Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm (3269 Views)

Which Bank Does Karferry Recruits Bank Tellers For? / Bank Teller Training At Karferry Limited / Credit Supervisor At A Microfinance Bank - Karferry Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on making Phase 1 of this process.

Following your application for the role of Bank Teller (Internship), you are invited for a Short Test / Interview which has

been scheduled to hold at KarFerry Limited, on Thursday, August 1st, 2019

Details Below:

ADDRESS: No. 7 Muri Okunola street, by Etim Iyang junction, close to Eti-Osa Local Government Secretariat,

Eko Hotel round-about,

Victoria Island, Lagos.

The office is at Etim Iyang Junction.

DATE: Thursday, 1st August 2019

TIME: Between 8am-12 pm (Strictly Adhere by this time)

Kindly acknowledge this mail as received and prepare yourself.

Please, call Karferry Limited for further enquirers: 01 453 7048
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by Kiki4life: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
its genuine...

1 Like

Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
thanks

1 Like

Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by popoopeyemi: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Adebanjodayo900:
thanks
the you take the test and if yes ...have you seen your result
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by popoopeyemi: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kiki4life:
its genuine...
did you also take the test and have you heard anything
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by portablejay: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pls who has done test & Interview at Karferry ( Bank teller job) Pls can you pls share with us useful information (the test pattern, interview questions)... Please
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2019
popoopeyemi:
the you take the test and if yes ...have you seen your result

i did not o, busy with business
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by POJOSH(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good evening... Anyone with information about their test and interview
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by Chifabulous: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good evening please who has attended an interview with karferry limited concerning bank teller internship. How was it like and what is the pay
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by DSuperiorBrand: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Which bank is Karferry Ltd recruiting bank tellers for, and what's their salary range for the advertised position?
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by DSuperiorBrand: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Chifabulous:
Good evening please who has attended an interview with karferry limited concerning bank teller internship. How was it like and what is the pay

Hello.

Did you later attend the interview?

Which bank did they say they're recruiting for and what's the pay like?
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by FarEl18: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please who has attended the Karferry interview and how's it like.
Re: Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm by DSuperiorBrand: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
FarEl18:
Please who has attended the Karferry interview and how's it like.

Normal interview questions....

-Tell us about you/can we meet you?
-What's your greatest achievement in life?
-How relevant is your course of study to the banking industry/why do you think we should employ you?
Etc.

Sharpen you MS Office skills well i.e. Word, Excel

Dress corporate (business formal i.e. Black suit/trouser with a necktie to fit, a plain color shirt and black socks)

(1) (Reply)

A.p. Moller - Maersk Group Aptitude Test Format / Nigerian Companies Recruiting This December (vacancies) / Mtn Is Recruiting: Event & Sponsorship Specicalist. Deadline 1/7/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.