Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) (36722 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse / Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The shape of his head shows that he was a developer
You mean conehead yellowbar?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deestro:
cry

These Asians don't give a pinch of fuck_ about blacks, but our people won't listen, serves him right.
shut up and stop being silly, does your fellow blacks give a fu*k about you.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by 1972xy: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Aladdin1:
Nigerian embassy and nigerian government should rise up and take on these countries that are maltreating and killing nigerians.something needs to be done urgently about these wanton xenophobic attacks and maltreatment against nigerians.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O !!.
Are Nigerians safe in their own country ? Are we not killing ourselves here in our own land.? What is our government doing about all the killings here on our soil? Foreign countries are taking advantage of our predicament to deal with Nigerians abroad knowingfully well that our Government has no solutions to the killings. So brother..na prayer o. We cry unto God daily to help us.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Stanley2018(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deestro:
cry

These Asians don't give a pinch of fuck_ about blacks, but our people won't listen, serves him right.
U re a fool by saying that.if he is ur brother u will say so..fool
RIP bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
And YUSUF BUHARI dey somewhere now dey enjoy LIFE lipsrsealed RIP Naija failed you
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Mocking a dead person. That shows the extent of your hate. I’m sure his blood is probably crying out for justice towards his killers and people like you mocking his death. Let’s see what people will say when your own death finally comes knocking.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deestro:
cry

You're an idiot for these senseless comment .
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
kmcutez:

Mocking a dead person. That shows the extent of your hate. I’m sure his blood is probably crying out for justice towards his killers and people like you mocking his death. Let’s see what people will say when your own death finally comes knocking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Chynx(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Aladdin1:
Nigerian embassy and nigerian government should rise up and take on these countries that are maltreating and killing nigerians.something needs to be done urgently about these wanton xenophobic attacks and maltreatment against nigerians.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O !!.

Which Nigerian government? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Mikeraph: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
]Nigerian embassy and nigerian government should rise up and take on these countries that are maltreating and killing nigerians.something needs to be done urgently about these wanton xenophobic attacks and maltreatment against nigerians.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O !!. Why won't they maltreat you even when they know that the leaders,the so called front men of the country is nothing to write home about..they know our leaders are bunch of rascales and self prioritized fool's.....���shed tears if you are part of this zoological contraction called Liegeria
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Stifferlaws: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wow

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Maket: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na Hus...pi...p.?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deestro:
cry

Nobody gives a Bleep about blacks, that's why I don't understand tribalism. It's like the whole world hates you for a specific reason which is your skin colour, then you still hate yourself.
That global hatred is enough to unite sensible people towards fostering a positive goal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by anonimi: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Aladdin1:
Nigerian embassy and nigerian government should rise up and take on these countries that are maltreating and killing nigerians. something needs to be done urgently about these wanton xenophobic attacks and maltreatment against nigerians.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O !!.

Please stop this your joke.
Just say RIP to the dead guy and waka dey go.
Which Nigerian government are you talking about? The one led by barawo bubu who agreed that Nigerians are fantastically corrupt, a shittyhole nation filled with lazy youths and criminal diasporans who should lock up their women in the kitchen and other room?
Is that the government you want to urgently do something?
Please, I take God beg you, stop the joke. Stop daydreaming and wake up to the reality of Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by anonimi: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Freedem:
Nobody gives a Bleep about blacks, that's why I don't understand tribalism. It's like the whole world hates you for a specific reason which is your skin colour, then you still hate yourself.
That global hatred is enough to unite sensible people and make them unite towards a positive goal

I sometimes compare that to an imagined scenario where two impotent men are bragging about and competing over who has the biggest genitals.
For what benefit
Should they not both sit down and brainstorm in order to dedicate their energy and work together towards overcoming their impotence?
Is that not what reasonable people will do?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by newbalancejobs(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Afrocentric: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
meezynetwork:
Agbor boy.
who told you he is Agbor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by loverboy442: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deestro:
cry

go get your head checked
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
obicentlis:

Bleep you!!!

Asian spotted. What u doing in a Naija forum
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
emryzwizzy:
the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price is down which is now
you don't kneed to have millions to have btc,you can start accumulating it from as low as #10,000.
remitano has everything available,easy transactions and reliable customer service
check it out

https://remitano.com/btc/ng?ref=joshlegend

But bitcoin was at 3000. Now it’s at 10000. How is that down?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by loverboy442: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Drsheddy:
Choose to receive Christ and accepts God’s free gift of salvation.

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.” John 1:12-13 (NLT)

You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:

“Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me. I realize I need you in my life, and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how I want to follow you from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”

“Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b (NIV)
are you okay? you will make hell with this act
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by shos: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Aladdin1:
which government? this yeye buhari government I beeeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
i think the shape of his skull will suit your business?do you consider it a waste?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Paabiodun:
Going to another country without proper papers is very dangerous, av heard of some people that travel abroad on visitation visa and most of them stay overdue.

This is not ECOWAS country, government can not anything than to plead, those people without proper papers they can't even enjoy their stay.....
It will be very difficult for them to get a good job.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The svdhjhapgfje of hhhihlplbzs hehgjdhand shfblojfhjsws thnklsat he was a develfsjvoogjper
mcz

senseless post lyk a warri wise man once said no be every head dey carry brain beta go look for your brain and put it back into your head
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by ayobaye(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
How will other countries not treating us anyhow when we don't value lives of our citizens ourselves here in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ikpongiton:
i thhkhdink thhfdjke shahdsape of hhopais skqachlull will suyoqacit yobwqxur ehbusllsighnellbsnbss?do yyldxou conkpcavasidjper it a wjfasvtfe?

respect d dead nah just type rip and move on haba nawa for una o u guys have wrecked dis forum
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
asians nor like us,arabs no like us,white supremacists are racist and dont like us,Russia,german and east europeans skin heads dont like us,xenophobic africans dont like us,Nigerians are tribalist and dont like us either,Who we come offend like this......Must be hard being an average Nigerian....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
malaysian prison is better than malaysian deportation camp and remember malaysia dont deport with their money your family have to look for the flight money for you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
But why was he arrested despite his health condition?

Was he involved in anything illicit or inappropriate documents?

In any case, dumping him in a camp without attending to his health condition for whatsoever reason is also an offence and more of contempt to his country. Even murderers and armed robbers have the right to be treated of any ill health conditions while awaiting court judgement.

These are areas the Nigerian govt needs to view critically, otherwise, Nigerians legitimately leaving in other countries might soon start having similar treatment.

It is almost impossible to stop tribal war on this forum.

Be that as it may, I still think there should be bounds.

Don't speak ill of the dead.

Note, I'm not preaching against tribal comments because I'm not qualified to do so as I'm also involved. wink
Motherfucker grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.