Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government (33589 Views)

Elon Musk Declared Himself As Alien / Android Application Development Company in British Columbia, Canada / World Largest Bee Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by anonimi: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
GeneralPula:
They not killing the bee cos of human, they killing the bee cos of other native animal specie. Oyinbo preserves animals much more than you think. Be watching Natgeo wild for more knowledge

Great advice up there but I doubt if most Nigerians are interested in documentaries and the knowledge they can gain therefrom.
All we care about are shows to promote our interests of eating, feasting and fcvking. No more no less.
Those things will guarantee that we remain the shittyhole that we are called.
Just take a sample of the topics that get to nairaland's front page to confirm what I just said. embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by anonimi: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
deepwater:
lol
when we smite the heads of serpent and celebrate it on FP
some folks come here to blab about animal preservation and extinct gibberish

now see what your oyinbo people are requeting for beow:

nobody cares about the next stuff if it threatens there existence rare or abundant, kill it

Did you choose deepwater for yourself or someone else chose it for you

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Usanga35: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
U mean wanteD ..As in they want to Arrest bee?,,
OH! OH!! OH!!!
Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
anonimi:

The pictures are very lovely.
Notice that she carry the same hand bag in all the pictures and almost the same shoe?
Who will do that in Nigeria?

Meanwhile that umbrella is girlie umbrella every body can buy in shops. Her own don't have designs except the colour change at the edges.

The super rich and so called poor are not differentiated except where they live as u can buy any car u want as long as u are working. No police follow anybody around or carry bag for anybody.
Mentality is the bane of civilization.
We still have primitive mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by seguno2: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
sassysure:

The pictures are very lovely.
Notice that she carry the same hand bag in all the pictures and almost the same shoe?
Who will do that in Nigeria?

Meanwhile that umbrella is girlie umbrella every body can buy in shops. Her own don't have designs except the colour change at the edges.

The super rich and so called poor are not differentiated except where they live as u can buy any car u want as long as u are working. No police follow anybody around or carry bag for anybody.
Mentality is the bane of civilization.
We still have primitive mentality.

Primitive mentality.
Chai. Na wa o.
So sad but so true.
But how do we get out of this primitive mentality

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by tigerclaws: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/b]

They not killing the bee cos of human, they killing the bee cos of other native animal specie. Oyinbo preserves animals much more than you think. Be watching Natgeo wild for more knowledge
[/s]
Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Dearlord(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Beautiful news for the learned ones here.

I love how they are in full control of Ecosystem

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 01, 2019
When I read some comments on Nairaland,I just regret ever being born in this part of the world,so shallow minded,with all the education and degree we are still stark illiterates,even when they hear news like this they won’t take time to research more to understand but would use data to catch up big brother. With the pace Kenya is moving they will surpass us in every way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by seguno2: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2019
justscorchone:
When I read some comments on Nairaland,I just regret ever being born in this part of the world, so shallow minded,with all the education and degree we are still stark illiterates, even when they hear news like this they won’t take time to research more to understand but would use data to catch up big brother. With the pace Kenya is moving they will surpass us in every way.

You should see that as an opportunity to work with others to organise activities for enlightening people around you and further, to read more and reflect more just like you and the oyinbos have done to move forward to continuous civilisation from the caves that they were living in pre-historic time.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 01, 2019
seguno2:

You should see that as an opportunity to work with others to organise activities for enlightening people around you and further, to read more and reflect more just like you and the oyinbos have done to move forward to continuous civilisation from the caves that they were living in pre-historic time.

I seize every chance I get to educate and enlighten my people but the sad truth is that they make jest of you right in your face and tell you how God will sort everything out for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by slimderek(m): 2:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Cryptic Message

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by seguno2: 4:57am On Aug 01, 2019
justscorchone:
I seize every chance I get to educate and enlighten my people but the sad truth is that they make jest of you right in your face and tell you how God will sort everything out for them.

I know and feel what you are talking about.
In my case, I also don’t miss any chance of showing how their attitude is utter foolishness that hampers them and I make sure that I don’t dash anyone my hard earned money. No one. Let them learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by seguno2: 4:58am On Aug 01, 2019
slimderek:
Cryptic Message

Concerning Boris Johnson

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Marvis4real(f): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Salatavor:
This is a nation filled with thinkers... They were able to calculate and decide that this bee specie was a threat to their local bee population. For those who do not know the importance of bee, well lets just say bees are key to agricultural success. Without bees plants wont propagate or reproduce. that's why its important. Those saying this news is not important are typical Nigerians( very dumb and stu#id).
In a country like Nigeria even if somebody send minister of agric message that he is bringing in turkey bee to the country the minister will ignore the message because we appoint semi illiterate to handle sensitive positions.

They fear that the turkish bees will kill off their own bee population and they believe their own local bees are better workers and more productive.

In Netherlands they have created public landing spots for bees to enable them refresh while flying around cities.

you are well informed. You should have known by now that this place is filled with Jambites

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by anonimi: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Marvis4real:
you are well informed. You should have known by now that this place is filled with Jambites

............who need to be vigorously educated and enlightened by those who are not JAMBites
As we see and say something about our situation, let us go further to do something (enlighten others into appropriate action) about it.
Is that not the way to make our communties better?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by OpenYourEyes1: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2019
titiloyeblog:
A Turkish bee that got into the United Kingdom through the luggage of a British family that visited Turkey has been declared wanted.

The rare osmia avosetta species is to be destroyed on sight as it is considered a threat to native species.

that the bee(osmia avosetta) could devastate the already imperiled native populations either through spreading deadly viruses by breeding and eventually out-competing other bees.

source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/29/turkish-bee-brought-britain-familys-luggage-must-destroyed-say/amp/

Who is Afraid of Darwinian Natural selection or survival of the fittest? Why don't they allow the "superior bees" to wipe out the "inferior ones" so that we can have better honey.

The elites only embrace the flawed natural selection when it suits them
Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Ikem11(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
unBEElievable osama BEE laden

Lol u won't kill me I swear. Wat a comment
Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by mrox4d(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
I WISH NIGERIA CAN BE LIKE THIS SOME DAY
Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by olumalcolm(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2019
These people even knw wen ordinary bee enter their country but we here no knw wen "thousands of cows" entered our country, una try. angry
Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by cosmos1440: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
The comments on this story is a reflection of how majority of Nigerians are.
For alot of Nairalanders not to appreciate or comprehend the threat posed by this killer bee, that they are even joking about it, shows how irredeemably stupid they are.
Re: Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government by Glycosunde: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
unBEElievable osama BEE laden

I carton of beer for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd / Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.