Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (69195 Views)

The Look On Saga's Face As Nini Gets Evicted From The BBNaija House / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by tendingNews: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Still on BBNaija Twist As Biggie Adds Another Pepper To The House And Her Name Is Enkay, A Fashion Designer

See the look on Mercy's face and Venita's mouth as Enkay storms the BBNaija house.

Watch the video and see more

SOURCE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9941956_img20190731wa0008_jpeg93fc9c8979801c0aded81783c555a8be

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9942269_img20190731wa0013_jpeg3c0df0043d65a3210caec1c2341fd1cd

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by tendingNews: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by indigenous234(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rubbish show........ I've not watched a minute of this nonsense and I'm damn sure I'm not alone on this

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by CosmicPhoenix: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
you have not watched a minute of the show but you are commenting on a thread about the show,who are you deceiving?? undecided

indigenous234:
Rubbish show........ I've not watched a minute of this nonsense and I'm damn sure I'm not alone on this

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
indigenous234:

Nothing is wrong with the show, it is for people wey no get work. Make dem dey use am while away 90days.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by 300wayne: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Thanks so much for this piece of info , I showed it to my landlord and he was so happy and said I won't pay rent this year. Thanks for sharing

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by svvsfsgaxgha: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by aolawale025: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Anyone who likes can watch. Its not even free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by temmypotter(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hypocrites

Rubbish show, nonsense show yen yen yen yen

I'm not a big fan of the show but I'm sick and tired of NL peeps trying to make themselves seem intellectual by condemning the show or those who do watch it

The lot of you pseudo intellectuals should not even be here commenting on this thread in the first place, busy yourselves with American politics, India's currently ongoing Space Exploration , Kim Jong In missile tests, see ? there are lot of other things going on in the world than for y'all to come here and spew unwarranted hate

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by kurupt1: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Make Dem just fvck na

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by sjskkalkal: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
ok
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by wethebest(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Smh
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by enemyofprogress: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rubbish
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by mastermaestro(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
indigenous234:

You are not alone. No minute to spare for that poop.

6 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
E no easy to win 60 million naira worth of prizes! You go sweat for am na!! Dem no dey pluck money for tree!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by 12345baba(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
She know say e go hard her to win the money now

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Paroh(f): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
angry

BB Gaddamn Naija.

Leave small girls alone. Stop begging and paying for few minutes of pleasure. Buy a Fleshlight and enjoy your life. See my signature kiss
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Twice27(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
indigenous234:

Oga nah rubbish show but u they on the thread. Just tell us say things are hard u can't subscribe to watch. We way fit leave us alone and get off our thread.

20 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by 9jayes: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
I no dey do. Sell all your funds to me see my signature
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
300wayne:
Thanks so much for this piece of info , I showed it to my landlord and he was so happy and said I won't pay rent this year. Thanks for sharing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Twice27:

Oga nah rubbish show but u they on the thread. Just tell us say things are hard u can't subscribe to watch. We way fit leave us alone and get off our thread.

grin people are depressed man.... Next level things for Naija...

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Paroh:
angry

BB Gaddamn Naija.

Leave small girls alone. Stop begging and paying for few minutes of pleasure. Buy a Fleshlight and enjoy your life. See my signature kiss

you no be female grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Collins0609(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
hmmm,no b small matter
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
indigenous234:
You are not alone on this, for some of us, it’s the most useless show on tv.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by ArmaniUhuru: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Even people wey no get Dstv or even Gotv go dey shout Nonsense show, useless show, blah blah blah.

8 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by kenedy175(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
I just saw Baba Yaga from my window flying around in circles
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
I just love fodd solo much kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Donlexino:
Rubbish show! then what are you always doing on every bbn threads? hypocrisy nor go kill una oh
Actually, the only reason why we open the thread is type crap on it. There are millions of people who have zero interest in the show. Yeye show.

And not everyone avoids the show on moral grounds. Some people just think it makes absolutely no sense to be watching a bunch of deluded folks acting crap and having sex with one another like lab rats.

Just the same way some people think it's absurd for them to watch 25men running around for 90mins because of a leather ball.
ArmaniUhuru:
Even people wey no get Dstv or even Gotv go dey shout Nonsense show, useless show, blah blah blah.
How much does DStv cost? With 20k you'll get DStv. Even China phones are more than 20k.

No matter how much nairaland push this crap to FP, I remain indifferent to this show of shame.

Nonsense and BBN.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Angelfrost(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Well... Community shield cracker is this weekend... A week after, the EPL and betting gates open fully...

BBNaija should up their game, cos it's about to get really scarce and dry around here... Enough said. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Donlexino(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
Rubbish show! then what are you always doing on every bbn threads? hypocrisy nor go kill una oh

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" / Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.