Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (69193 Views)

The Look On Saga's Face As Nini Gets Evicted From The BBNaija House / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by 02Kebreal(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
Rubbish show........ I've not watched a minute of this nonsense and I'm damn sure I'm not alone on this

We are together...
You are never alone

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Switruth: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
Rubbish show........ I've not watched a minute of this nonsense and I'm damn sure I'm not alone on this
. Gotv is cheap.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Donlexino(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Paroh:
angry

BB Gaddamn Naija.

Leave small girls alone. Stop begging and paying for few minutes of pleasure. Buy a Fleshlight and enjoy your life. See my signature kiss
Madam please stop advertising that nonsense torch here...can you allow or advise your brother to use that nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by perforetti(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2019
temmypotter:
Hypocrites

Rubbish show, nonsense show yen yen yen yen

I'm not a big fan of the show but I'm sick and tired of NL peeps trying to make themselves seem intellectual by condemning the show or those who do watch it

The lot of you pseudo intellectuals should not even be here commenting on this thread in the first place, busy yourselves with American politics, India's currently ongoing Space Exploration , Kim Jong In missile tests, see ? there are lot of other things going on in the world than for y'all to come here and spew unwarranted hate

Confirm yarning. Abeg tell them. Not like all their ranting go change any damn thing. I no watch the thing but that's my choice, people wey dey watch, na their choice. Make everybody relax.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by deepwater(f): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:

My dear you are on you own grin angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Lugianostar(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Nothing will i not see in Bbnaija

Ehhhhh!!!

This is really pepper them gang with all intrigue and suspense
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
dis show is now stupid, its like a Japanese game show, rules can just change yeye

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by okakasite: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Police to Recruit 40,000 Officers
Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=368 | Kogi State News
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by bizhop01: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2019
NONSENSE
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Vipdikets: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2019
I need you people help now I am facing serious financial issues...

0016352447 access bank
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by jibrilELsudan: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2019
I will like to shoot my hot cum in their mouth.

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by nelcliff(m): 1:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Now that everyone is reacting to her look, for I will wait and see how they get along in the house..
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Level pass level
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Salmoneus(m): 1:58am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
Is that a life achievement? If so use am build house, we love our big brother naija grin

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by HabaHaba: 2:07am On Aug 01, 2019
fuckerstard:

Nothing is wrong with the show, it is for people wey no get work. Make dem dey use am while away 90days.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by lorenzos1: 2:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Truth is i don't like the show, but it would be silly to condemn it just because you don't like it. Am sure the first question would be what does the show teach you....? Well if you watch football or any other sport for that matter you might as well explain what you learnt from it. It is just entertainment. If you talk about the sexually explicit content of the show, well its is for 18 and above, if you watched Game of thrones, Spartacus et all... you can't complain about this. The whole idea is just to captivate and entertain people while the organizers smile to the bank....!

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
and you sure follow it on nairaland. What hath thou

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by OMOTOWO(m): 2:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Most of you comment RUBBISH SHOW and the usual saying about this show from 80 percentage of nairalanders shows most people are hypocrites because I don't know why people open BBN thread to read when you don't watch/like the show. If you don't watch the show, why can't you just read the title and move on to the next thread. Everybody just forming holier than attitude when most of you can even go naked for 1 hour infront of your street people because of #60m while some can do worse than that .

If I hear anyone quoting me he or she cant go naked in front of your street people because of #60m

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Lovelyn451(f): 2:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Someone in kano please help me with work cry
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Lordjb: 2:42am On Aug 01, 2019
LOL, Nice one. see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
of course, because we don’t have DSTV

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by King204(m): 3:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Frodd no be by wearing pilot shirt dem dey use win. grin

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Madaraa1(m): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2019
I don't just like this show I rather watch scripted WWE than this who is with me

and don't abuse me I only open the thread to see as Nigerians are happy for already rich Nigeria by voting for them and applaud every nonsense they do on the show but quick to critize buhari on every thread not even relating with politics
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by redsun(m): 5:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Mistakes in the UK are styles in Nigeria. Big Brother has long been phased out the television scene, yet it seems like a craze in that backward country that hasn't grasp the concept of electricity yet.

Bgg brother concept is the uncanny ability of the state to monitor, supervise, manipulate and control her citizens.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Chefawigs: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Wig Alert***" Open to Dms
Get any of our Lovely wigs from as low as 12,000 Naira
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria (3 days) and Abroad (2 weeks)
Business Address: 11 Olaniyi Street off Moonlight Busstop Igando Lagos State
Website; chefawigs.wixsite.com/website
You can also call or watsapp 08102476088 to view our catalogue and place your order,
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Na so
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2019
My own be say startimes no dey show the program and my Gotv decoder don burn so na phone I dey use follow am, but anyway pvssy don land for Frodd to stop complaining
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija by sinola(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2019
indigenous234:
... Then u be old skul... I know your type, always on zee world. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.