Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? (3094 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by generationz(f): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
clive2u:
most of them dumped me some just died a natural death.

You see.

Look from what I'm seeing in this relationship there's a chance you might like her but you have to be honest with her.

You can sit her down and tell her the truth. Tell her guys generally aren't attracted to girls who chase them. Tell her it's a turn off that she's an amazing person but absence makes
the mind grow fonder.

You both need to give yourself some space for now.

If she is mature she will be hurt at first, maybe cry, but will understand and appreciate your honesty.

I'm sure you would fall in love with her if only she learns how to play the coquette.

But that's really up to her not you.
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by Boc007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
clive2u:
If u check my last thread you'll see I talked about this girl bringing love that I wasn't ready, I haven't asked her out but I thought I could grow some feelings after she came all on me so I decided to oblige and have sex with her, note I didn't force or asked for it but she initiated it.

The issue now is I'm regretting it and I don't have a single feeling for her, my problem now is I don't know what to do and I don't wanna hurt her.
Pls I need good advice her.

PS: she works close to my office so avoiding her won't be plausible

Thanks landers
I guess you don’t need any sort of advice
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by Truthsbitter: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
generationz:

You are contradicting yourself.
No, you need more understanding.

If the relationship of a lady is no longer working because her man is no longer interested, she should let the man leave freely. after all it was her decision to remain in the relationship, the guy didn't force her.
And if a guy is no longer interested in a relationship he should just leave after all when girls intend to leave a relationship they don't consider if the guy has spent his resources on them or not, they just leave when they are no longer interested (they will say "I didn't force him to do whatever he did for me " ). so it should be the same thing when the guy wants to leave any relationship he should just leave, because "he didn't force the girl to be in the relationship in first place".
can you now see that both paragraphs above are saying the same thing from different points of view?
But also, it is good to treat your partner well WHILE the relationship last.
where did you get the contradiction from?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by Sammy555(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Isha327:
Why did u have sex with her in d first place when u have no feelings for her. sad

Guys ehn
I 'll rip off ur d**k if I were her abi if she was me ni sad
Don't let me make blunders jare
tongue
babe Wassup
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by generationz(f): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Truthsbitter:

No, you need more understanding.

If the relationship of a lady is no longer working because her man is no longer interested, she should let the man leave freely. after all it was her decision to remain in the relationship, the guy didn't force her.
And if a guy is no longer interested in a relationship he should just leave after all when girls intend to leave a relationship they don't consider if the guy has spent his resources on them or not, they just leave when they are no longer interested (they will say "I didn't force him to do whatever he did for me " ). so it should be the same thing when the guy wants to leave any relationship he should just leave, because "he didn't force the girl to be in the relationship in first place".
can you now see that both paragraphs above are saying the same thing from different points of view?
But also, it is good to treat your partner well WHILE the relationship last.
where did you get the contradiction from?

Reread your first comment.
You said men should promise marriage if he reaLy wants just sex. F**k her and leave.

Then you also say men should threat women better.
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by Jozzy4: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
generationz:

You see.

Look from what I'm seeing in this relationship there's a chance you might like her but you have to be honest with her.

You can sit her down and tell her the truth. Tell her guys generally aren't attracted to girls who chase them. Tell her it's a turn off that she's an amazing person but absence makes
the mind grow fonder.

You both need to give yourself some space for now.

If she is mature she will be hurt at first, maybe cry, but will understand and appreciate your honesty.

I'm sure you would fall in love with her if only she learns how to play the coquette.

But that's really up to her not you.

Very wrong, same way I can say Girls Generally aren't attracted to the guys that chase them ( Can be proved, Girls have many admirers, but always got her eyes on one man who doesn't really care, because she fear rejection she won't appproach, but Give one of those chasing her a chance, atnleast here she loves less. She Is in control . that's why girls like you preach that don't chase a man stuff ) .

See let me tell you the fact, True a girl might not want to chase, But the day the man she really likes decide to come close, she will dump the one thats chasing her . The heart knows what it want

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by Truthsbitter: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
generationz:

Reread your first comment.
You said men should promise marriage if he reaLy wants just sex. F**k her and leave.

Then you also say men should threat women better.
Okay yes ...I said;
"DON'T promise marriage, unless you wanna fvck and dump".
then I said...
"Treat your women well".
I didn't say "fvcking and dumping" is good, I only stated it as an option(as something that happens in real life) and i later went on to give a better option which is; advising men to treat women right but (no matter what the case maybe, irrespective of whether they treated their women right or wrong, as long as it is not a crime against the law of the country) do not let themselves out of any reason (whether by reason of pity or some other kind of reason, even "fvcking and dumping" ) to be forced to remain in a relationship they are no longer interested in.
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by generationz(f): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jozzy4:

Very wrong, same way I can say Girls Generally aren't attracted to the guys that chase them ( Can be proved, Girls have many admirers, but always got her eyes on one man who doesn't really care, because she fear rejection she won't appproach, but Give one of those chasing her a chance, atnleast here she loves less. She Is in control . that's why girls like you preach that don't chase a man stuff ) .

See let me tell you the fact, True a girl might not want to chase, But the day the man she really likes decide to come close, she will dump the one thats chasing her . The heart knows what it want

Lol
How does your answer counter what I wrote earlier?

Please, reread my post and read your answer and see if there's any similarity.

My point was most men won't love a lady that directly chases them. She can use all the green light but never chase him directly. If he eventually asks her out, good for both of them.

If he doesn't and she chases him she will end up miserable.

The only exception are for extremely timid guys. Those one's are happy with whatever sexual attention they get. Eg Jeff Bezos and Kim Kardashian brother.
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by carter009(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
It always happens, is something we can't change, even if we try to, there's this lady that's loves me so much but I don't love her, have told her how I feel, but she said we should give it a try, shes working, she's just okay, but I don't have any feelings for her.
frankkydee:

But why do people that someone that loves them for granted and go for someone that doesn't love them as such?
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by frankkydee(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
carter009:
It always happens, is something we can't change, even if we try to, there's this lady that's loves me so much but I don't love her, have told her how I feel, but she said we should give it a try, shes working, she's just okay, but I don't have any feelings for her.

What world we leave in! She's even suggesting a trial, she's mature and bold.
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by carter009(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yes bro, I don't want to hurt her, but I know with time, she will understand and move on.
frankkydee:

What world we leave in! She's even suggesting a trial, she's mature and bold.
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by Jozzy4: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
generationz:

Lol
How does your answer counter what I wrote earlier?

Please, reread my post and read your answer and see if there's any similarity.

My point was most men won't love a lady that directly chases them. She can use all the green light but never chase him directly. If he eventually asks her out, good for both of them.

If he doesn't and she chases him she will end up miserable.

The only exception are for extremely timid guys. Those one's are happy with whatever sexual attention they get. Eg Jeff Bezos and Kim Kardashian brother.

I wasn't countering your post, I only show you the REVERSE. if tables are turned

>>> Most Ladies also are NOT interested in those that Chase them . some even call them " annoying "

>>> Most ladies always have that one guy they really like but because he doesnt take action, they withdrew like you advise. But my emphasis was Should in case this guys gives an hint of interest, this ladies won't hesistate to dump the guy that chased them for him
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by generationz(f): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jozzy4:

I wasn't countering your post, I only show you the REVERSE. if tables are turned

>>> Most Ladies also are NOT interested in those that Chase them . some even call them " annoying "

>>> Most ladies always have that one guy they really like but because he doesnt take action, they withdrew like you advise. But my emphasis was Should in case this guys gives an hint of interest, this ladies won't hesistate to dump the guy that chased them for him

That's how all humans are. We want what we can't have
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by clive2u(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
carter009:
that's it

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by MeetNoble: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Isha327:
Why did u have sex with her in d first place when u have no feelings for her. sad

Guys ehn
I 'll rip off ur d**k if I were her abi if she was me ni sad
Don't let me make blunders jare
tongue
So you're seriously blaming the guy now......?
I guess a guy have not really stalked you before if not you'll know that it's not really his fault
Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by frankkydee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
carter009:
Yes bro, I don't want to hurt her, but I know with time, she will understand and move on.

That's true though you know most ladies don't know how to handle rejection.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her? by Sam0(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
when u dey blow d kpepus we day there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did She Laugh When I Sent Her My Hot Photos??? (photos) / Share Your Worst Date Experience / The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.