Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,900 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Optometry In Uniben! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Optometry In Uniben! (1111 Views)

Loss Of Accreditation: UNIBEN Optometry Students Protest, Block School Gate / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optometry In Uniben! by Lionsbet: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
I want to study Optometry and i have chosen Uniben.

How is life of an Optometry undergraduate like.

I have gone through the O'level and UTME requirements, i want to know how hectic it is.

In the university years, how are the courses like, esp first year.

I need answers!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Optometry In Uniben! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
You know it's a 6yrs course? My advise if you're selected is for you to read hard, and the work starts from 100L. Was told the department has a must pass exam in 300L, on resumption to the new section(400L), you'll be sent to the field. If you don't pass the exam, you won't be going anywhere and it's going to affect you.

I've someone there in 400L now.
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by DateMynd44(m): 4:04am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You know it's a 6yrs course? My advise if you're selected is for you to read hard, and the work starts from 100L. Was told the department has a must pass exam in 300L, on resumption to the new section(400L), you'll be sent to the field. If you don't pass the exam, you won't be going anywhere and it's going to affect you.

same here too got someone there and he also told me same.
Long time how's the vacation?
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
same here too got someone there and he also told me same.
Long time how's the vacation?
It has been fine so far. Have you resumed?
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by DateMynd44(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It has been fine so far. Have you resumed?
school has been postponed na. Haven't u seen the new memo? And besides next week is Muslim celebration so school will resume on the ending but I'll be coming first week of September
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
school has been postponed na. Haven't u seen the new memo? And besides next week is Muslim celebration so school will resume on the ending but I'll be coming first week of September
I haven't seen the memo, but was informed.
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by DateMynd44(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I haven't seen the memo, but was informed.
you're in PH?
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
you're in PH?
Yes.
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by DateMynd44(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yes.
I'm in Choba
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
I'm in Choba
Alright. That's a bit far from me.
Re: Optometry In Uniben! by Lionsbet: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Thanks it. was a bit helpful. Do you study at Uniben?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Do Masters While Working As A Young Graduate In Nigeria / 10 Interesting Facts About Horses / Study Abroad: What Should You Bring? Packing Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.