Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet (3037 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Regina Daniels is having the best year of her life as a married woman. She is spotted going on vacation with the children of her husband.

The Nollywood actress who is forever sixteen shared...

Read More: https://www.hotsaucenaija.com/2019/07/regina-daniels-goes-on-vacation-with.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Regina Daniels
hotsaucenaija:
Regina Daniels is having the best year of her life as a married woman. She is spotted going on vacation with the children of her husband.

The Nollywood actress who is forever sixteen shared...

Read More: https://www.hotsaucenaija.com/2019/07/regina-daniels-goes-on-vacation-with.html?m=1
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by uzohrome(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enjoy dear it's your destiny.... Do have your own children too. Wish you more success, joy and happiness
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by Kingosytex(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Many girls are secretly envious of this Regina, this is the life that most of them wish and crave for. Ned and Oshiomole have proven that facial looks are secondary aspect of a man, the main "koko" is the money.

dem no de chop "Fine boy". With money everyday is Christmas.
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by majamajic(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kingosytex:
Many girls are secretly envious this Regina

envious of what exactly ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
we pray so
uzohrome:
Enjoy dear it's your destiny.... Do have your own children too. Wish you more success, joy and happiness
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by Kingosytex(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
majamajic:

envious of what exactly ?

It seems you aren't in touch with reality? Money rules the world, with money everyday will be your christmas
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin
Kingosytex:

It seems you aren't in touch with reality? Money rules the world, with money everyday will be your christmas
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by hotsaucenaija(f): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
She seems to be enjoying herself though
hotsaucenaija:
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by majamajic(m): 2:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Kingosytex:

let me not spoil your day , go with your belief
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by BrutalJab: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

let me not spoil your day , go with your belief
There is nothing like belief about money.

You need money to be happy.
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by majamajic(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2019
BrutalJab:

There is nothing like belief about money.

You need money to be happy.
that's why I said go with your belief , u can't have a bit of my knowledge
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by BrutalJab: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

that's why I said go with your belief , u can't have a bit of my knowledge

Your knowledge without money to support it is trash.

Go away with your knowledge that can't even change your life around for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by majamajic(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2019
BrutalJab:

Your knowledge without money to support it is trash.

Go away with your knowledge that can't even change your life around for good.

sorry do u have money , as in are u rich ?

cos from your first statement about Regina, u sounded so poor and helpless
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by BrutalJab: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

sorry do u have money , as in are u rich ?
cos from your first statement about Regina, u sounded so poor and helpless
I'm rich enough to shoulder your responsibilities bro.

You are the one sounding poor by denying that you aren't envious of her life.

Money is important in life.
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by majamajic(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2019
BrutalJab:

I'm rich enough to shoulder your responsibilities bro.

You are the one sounding poor by denying that you aren't envious of her life.

Money is important in life.

just like sense and knowledge too, I think u have only money
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by BrutalJab: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

just like sense and knowledge too, I think u have only money

With the money you believe I have, you will be under my payroll and I will indirectly start using your knowledge to better the society.

I think you are hungry bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by Hintona(f): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Kingosytex:
Many girls are secretly envious of this Regina, this is the life that most of them wish and crave for. Ned and Oshiomole have proven that facial looks are secondary aspect of a man, the main "koko" is the money.

dem no de chop "Fine boy". With money everyday is Christmas.
I dey chop fine boy

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by majamajic(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2019
BrutalJab:

With the money you believe I have, you will be under my payroll and I will indirectly start using your knowledge to better the society.

I think you are hungry bro

it's holidays , enjoy your little time with us
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by ADRIAN88(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
This life na once dem dey live am. ENJOY YOUR UNCLE AND HIS MONEY WELL MY DEAR!

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by BrutalJab: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

it's holidays , enjoy your little time with us
With you?

A grown man with poverty mentality? God forbid.
Re: Regina Daniels Jets Off On Vacation With Step Children In Husband's Private Jet by majamajic(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
BrutalJab:

With you?

A grown man with poverty mentality? God forbid.
rich kid

(1) (Reply)

"I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain" - Bobrisky Cries Out / DJ Cuppy Shares Mood After Arsenal Win Fans Blast Her / Macaulay Pops Another Baby For Tuface (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.