Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" (35264 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Madaraa1(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
ok that kinda hurt we fair guys because right from time. nija love calling fair guys oyinbo reminding them of the actual white who hate them making more people to hate fair but yet they feel fair is the supreme colour you see black girls bleach ironic

6 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by imitateMe(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Na lie.

3 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Understandable since they're both short and naturally ugly. Wouldn't be a good match.

3 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by MyGeneration(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Hades2016:
Shame on guys watching this piss of shiiit.. this is for you
las las nobody dae beg u to watch am. Or comment on threads where they discuss it

6 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by imitateMe(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2019
airminem:
What would we think of a government that banned /restricted forex for milk? Would we good citizens think it over-reaching, even oppressive? Would we condemn it? Would we assume its policy-makers/CBN and many of its citizens were deeply out of touch with facts? Would we judge it as foolhardy in the extreme? Or, would we fail to notice?

#forexmilk
Strategy to entrench Ruga

2 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Generalwoodz(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2019
A
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by SpaceTour: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Even the two ugliest housemates get mouth. Tufia

6 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2019
mrpaedo:
You posted nonsense mate."Talk dark and handsome" was a catchy phrase created by western romance novels writers for white ladies.It should be "tall tanned and handsome".It has nothing to do with naija ladies of today who worship light skin more than anything else so much,they even bleach their dark skins

Last year's BBN, nohody went for the fair guys and they look soo good. I was shocked at how girls prefered the darker guys. I think being fair as a guy makes you look soft.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by konkonbilo(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2019
smiley

Check my signature
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
bdsm:
wrong again. I challenge u to open a thread on this let naira girls vote either fair guys or dark guys

Give it a rest already... The only kind of guys Naija ladies truly find attractive are extremely wealthy guys...

6 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by koyyess: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2019
They are right.

Fair + short = God help you.

Note: I don't ever get along with fair girls either.

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by TSRC: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Why do ugly girls always have the strictest choices?

Don't be surprised that fine women like venita or khafi don't care about height or complexion.

Infact, one of the new guys was khafi's ex boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by agaliboy: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
I don't know if I am the only guy who never believes ladies' critique of men. Especially Nigerian ladies!

They are quick to express such dismissive and critical opinion of men if:

(1.) They give 'greenlight' or make friendship passes at a man, and the man doesn't reciprocate

(2.) They see the man as being too attractive and vibrant beyond their 'catchment zone'. So they do a 'pull-down' syndrome with their loud opinion

(3.) They just generally don't give positive compliments about men to their fellow women in order not to appear cheap of weak

In my 'expert opinion', we can all ignore these comments from these girls. In their minds, they are mega-tripping for those blokes.

If you know, you know

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by piroux(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2019
mrpaedo:
grin grin Women!! Don't mind them.They both like fair guys.The reason they said they don't like fair guys is because they think fair guys are never attracted to their dark skins.Pre-emptive strike tactic

Wrong! I don't like fair guys at all. Never been attracted to them. And that's not because i am dark.
I have lots of fair friends who also prefer dark skinned guys.
Light skinned guys often just seem unfinished to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by imitateMe(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Last year's BBN, nohody went for the fair guys and they look soo good. I was shocked at how girls prefered the darker guys. I think being fair as a guy makes you look soft.
That's because they are often heartbroken by the fair handsome guys.
Moreover, ladies don't like to compete with their good looking spouses. They need partners they can manipulate.

8 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Princedapace(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2019
bdsm:
wrong again. I challenge u to open a thread on this let naira girls vote either fair guys or dark guys

Baba Mi, forget the online opinion, in the real world, fair guys are in hot demand. Just that many girls feel that they are womanizers and everyone boyfriend. And truly, they womanize a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by project4OO: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Diane is definitely my kinda girl... fair guys are kinda girly to me,we love them dark...

but you like Tekno, WizKid, Phyno, and Olamide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by imitateMe(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2019
piroux:

Wrong! I don't like fair guys at all. Never been attracted to them. And that's not because i am dark.
That's not true. Fair guys are often avoided by ladies because they are seen as "players". Ladies need black and ugly guys who have fewer options, so that they can easily manipulate them. grin
I like your strategy grin

10 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by imitateMe(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Princedapace:

Baba Mi, forget the online opinion, in the real world, fair guys are in hot demand. Just that many girls feel that they are womanizers and everyone boyfriend. And truly, they womanize a lot.
Very true. I know fair hot guys that have multiple gfs. They have no problems getting any lady.

5 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by sparko1(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2019
bdsm:

Seriously!? A vote! In Nigeria!, You think anyone will tell you the truth online? Don't answer that, don't really care if they like light skill, I have got what I have, and beside I only need one.

5 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by project4OO: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2019
piroux:

but you will jump at a white man from Germany, US or UK?

5 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by tfash96(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Princedapace:

u are 100% sensible they will be looking at us as if we are in courtship whereas we're single me now as living example
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by tfash96(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2019
project4OO:

but you like Tekno, WizKid, Phyno, and Olamide.

which olamide is fair.. The same badoo? Are u kidding me? U better don't let musical video camera be deceiving u

3 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by thewritingtodo(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2019
nototribalist:
See someone that is saying she hates short and ugly men.

She be like Pinky and the Brain or Mega Mind
grin grin grin
21 gun salute to you, Mr. Savage!
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Princedapace(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2019
imitateMe:

Very true. I know fair hot guys that have multiple gfs. They have no problems getting any lady.

Not hard all. In fact, fair good looking guys are balling. Those girls love making cute babies and fair cute babies are the most admired. They can mainly get that from fair good looking guys. All those babes ranting were mainly dished by fair guys. Fair guys are rarely faithful though.

Just met a babe few days ago and she is already over me. Fair guys hardly ask girls out, just be get close and things will begin to happen.

8 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Grupo(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Diane is definitely my kinda girl... fair guys are kinda girly to me,we love them dark...

I'm fair but I'm willing to darken my skin because of you.

Send me a DM, let me tell you something.

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by femi4: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2019
agaliboy:
I don't know if I am the only guy who never believes ladies' critique of men. Especially Nigerian ladies!

They are quick to express such dismissive and critical opinion of men if:

(1.) They give 'greenlight' or make friendship passes at a man, and the man doesn't reciprocate

(2.) They see the man as being too attractive and vibrant beyond their 'catchment zone'. So they do a 'pull-down' syndrome with their loud opinion

(3.) They just generally don't give positive compliments about men to their fellow women in order not to appear cheap of weak

In my 'expert opinion', we can all ignore these comments from these girls. In their minds, they are mega-tripping for those blokes.

If you know, you know
They do no3 a lot

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by niyidenrele: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
bdsm:
generally majority of girls like dark guys. Haven't u heard the phrase "tall, dark, handsome?"
...u can say that again,but from my years of experience with girls,I discovered that,darker skin ladies prefer dating ,fairer skin guys ,while fairer skin ladies prefer darker skin guys , despite the fact that I love dark skin ladies, ladies of fairer skin color always fall , seduce,and lust for me,.....but don't be deceived,all these are for their emotional surfaces,but deep down ,women like alpha male type ,who can make her feel better,cockly funny ,and can punish their emotions to the guy advantages
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Laurene: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2019
mrpaedo:
grin grin Women!! Don't mind them.They both like fair guys.The reason they said they don't like fair guys is because they think fair guys are never attracted to their dark skins.Pre-emptive strike tactic
very true

5 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Laurene: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2019
AverageAnnie:
but you would bleach your skin to be fair

5 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Laurene: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2019
skyhighweb:
hmmm girly howw,
the truth is that fair people are usually the finest, so due to the fact that fair boys see dark girl as less attractive that's why an average naija girl will bleach herself to look fair in order to appear fine

5 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2019
piroux:

not unfinished we look so intimidating to u guys...thats the word

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.