Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. (534 Views)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2019
On July 31, 2019. Donald Trump tweeted:

CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate “question” that I was a racist, when in fact I am “the least racist person in the world.” Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair,.....

....or is he too dumb (stupid} to understand that. No wonder CNN’s ratings (MSNBC’s also) have gone down the tubes - and will stay there until they bring credibility back to the newsroom. Don’t hold your breath!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1156588090456256512?s=19

Americans reacted to his tweet., See screenshots below.
American s

Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by chinavs9ja(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Trump is a man from another planet grin

I will design your website today at cheaper price...check my signature
Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Not suprised.
To think this man is the leader of the so called most powerful nation is alarming. undecided
By the time he leaves America would have lost her respect among other nations.
That was how he Insulted Macron and the french people. Now na journalist.
Twitter president grin
Nobody should quote me and talk about Buhari tongue
He hates taking criticisms but loves to criticize others angry
Narcissist.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by juvewalex(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Wait a minute, Trump nor get home training abi na country training I go talk sev . Always full of verbal insults an na e ugly pass

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by Anduku: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Not suprised.
To think this man is the leader of the so called most powerful nation is alarming. undecided
By the time he leaves America would have lost her respect among other nations.
That was how he Insulted Macron and the french people. Now na journalist.
Twitter president grin
Nobody should quote me and talk about Buhari tongue
He hates taking criticisms but loves to criticize others angry
Narcissist.
Don Lemon is actually very stupid, one of the most useless journalist's I've ever seen. Trump is absolutely right on this one
Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by Chrisbeks: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2019
If Trump calls you stupid, then you are stupid indeed

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by drips8(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Chrisbeks:
If Trump calls you stupid, then you are stupid indeed

Chill, He's not God

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Anduku:

Don Lemon is actually very stupid, one of the most useless journalist's I've ever seen. Trump is absolutely right on this one
If it was Buhari that said this you would not excuse him as you are excusing Trump grin you would ridicule him with all you have got undecided
A whole America that prides herself as the leading democractic nation that supports press freedom is this ecpected of a president even if anyone else says it.
Is the POTUS expected to say such. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

If it was Buhari that said this you would not excuse him as you are excusing Trump grin you would ridicule him with all you have got undecided
A whole America that prides herself as the leading democractic nation that supports press freedom is this ecpected of a president even if anyone else says it.
Is the POTUS expected to say such
. lipsrsealed

This is the point I want folks to ponder on.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Someone Stupid - Americans React. by leofab(f): 1:08am On Aug 03, 2019
Reshuffling of world powers

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Former President Sentenced To Two Years In Prison.. / President Kagame Launches Africa’s First Smartphone Factory In Rwanda / Black Americans React As President Trump Speaks On Black Man Murdered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.