Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument (830 Views)

Leaked Chat Shows Gov. Wike Forcing Inec Officials To Change Presidential Result / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by mrakeli62: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Governor Emeka ihedioha never demolished any monument, The substandard monument falled just like that, hear the truth from eye witness, not this lies some Angry town crier are dishing out

https://www.akelicious.net/video-that-shows-gov-ihedioha-never-demolished-any-monument/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Kmxr-Xfv0
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by yipata: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2019
How much were you paid to write this? Dont you have conscience? You governor should keep destroying them... Its not his fault. I blame imolites. Instead of him to build on whats on group and restricted it rightly for a better effect... He is destroying... Lol.
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by slimfit1(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Poor construction obviously
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by yipata: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2019
How much were you paid to write this? Dont you have conscience? Your governor should keep destroying them... Its not his fault. I blame imolites. Instead of him to build on whats on ground and restructure it rightly for a better effect... He is destroying... Lol.
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by Flier: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2019
slimfit1:
Poor construction obviously
You are very funny, Do you think he was going to use chisel and Hammer to demolish it ?
They probably demolished it,they just need to plant something there for the building to fall down they don’t need to be there
What a useless governor destroying his own state just to treat his enemies fucck up
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by Flier: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2019
yipata:
How much were you paid to write this? Dont you have conscience? Your governor should keep destroying them... Its not his fault. I blame imolites. Instead of him to build on whats on ground and restructure it rightly for a better effect... He is destroying... Lol.
Its very sad,I weep for this country
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
yipata:
How much were you paid to write this? Dont you have conscience? You governor should keep destroying them... Its not his fault. I blame imolites. Instead of him to build on whats on group and restricted it rightly for a better effect... He is destroying... Lol.
Lolzzzzzzzz even Rochas Okorocha will fault your claims!!!

Was he not the governor when acidic rain was washing away the just completed projects cheesy grin grin grin

So if Ihedioha decides to pull down any of his structure, I think so far he has not done it behind closed doors!!!

In a working country, Rochas Okorocha should be behind bars not representing anyone in the National Assembly!!!

These kinds of people makes people question the integrity and commitment of the house!!!
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2019
yipata:
He is right. This Pull Him Imo down wrapped in the name of Ihedioha has to stop. Imo is not the only state in Nigeria and this propaganda will not work. The building collapsed on its own and these lies has to stop.
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2019
The thing is that Rochas got many enemies. He messed up the lives of so many and this destruction could be either a result of his poor construction or a planned and gradual chiseling of the place. From stealing people's lands, destroying good rooads in the name of trying to modernize and messing them up, destroying markets, constructing cheap and poor structures to insulting the people in many ways like the chiefs he installed in owerri when there is already one central one etc
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by durangokid: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2019
yipata:
. You are not well, you poor losers will continue to live with pain, Emeka Ihedioha e the governor of imo state and will be there for eight years, nothing you people can do about it, no amount propaganda and bad politics from you poor losers can move Emeka Ihedioha, somebody is telling you that the structure collapsed on it's own, you people are giving fake information purposely accusing innocent man, let me correct your mediocrity, as i was coming out from the election petition tribunal at orlu road there people I saw people gathering at the structure as it was being collapsing, as usual due to poor work know to be the legacy of the last government in imo, the wire Gus used as the base of the base of the moulding compressed and cave in, that is what happened
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2019
durangokid:
. You are not well, you poor losers will continue to live with pain, Emeka Ihedioha e the governor of imo state and will be there for eight years, nothing you people can do about it, no amount propaganda and bad politics from you poor losers can move Emeka Ihedioha, somebody is telling you that the structure collapsed on it's own, you people are giving fake information purposely accusing innocent man, let me correct your mediocrity, as i was coming out from the election petition tribunal at orlu road there people I saw people gathering at the structure as it was being collapsing, as usual due to poor work know to be the legacy of the last government in imo, the wire Gus used as the base of the base of the moulding compressed and cave in, that is what happened
I think majority of these guys don't care. If I wasn't watching it when it collapsed I would have been confused with their lies as well. Immediately this happened I told someone that it will blamed on Ihedioha. I knew they will spin the story to suit their mischief.
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by slimfit1(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Flier:
You are very funny, Do you think he was going to use chisel and Hammer to demolish it ?
They probably demolished it,they just need to plant something there for the building to fall down they don’t need to be there
What a useless governor destroying his own state just to treat his enemies fucck up

It wasn't properly built let us say the facts.
Re: Video That Shows Gov Ihedioha Never Demolished Any Monument by Guzel: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Arrangee interview

(1) (Reply)

Abia Commissioner Loses His Wife And Two Kids In Accident (photos) / Unseen, Close-up Video Of Ekweremadu Attack In Germany Released / Oyo: APC Slams Makinde Over Constitution Of OYSIEC, Says His Action Reckless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.