Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) (35246 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by thaoriginator: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

No.

He married it.
cry
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
uuzba:

Have you seen the rubbish that Chinese and Japanese eat?
And their elders live to over 100years
are you minding the unreasonable itk dude? All these local champions wey no sabi anything. Some white eat undone meat yet we still asslick them and all. He can never think of castigating them of eating nonsense. But his fellow country man is eating what he enjoy eating, he is coming here to display his folly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
uuzba:

I know Nigerians mean well and always want to copy western nation one way or another. Western countries have a lot of beef and chicken. Very cheap and affordable. Everyone can eat meat to their filling.

That's why they don't see it sensible to kill and snake and other wildlife.
Nigeria, we don't have comparable amount and affordable meat/chicken. So people don't waste time to eat wildlife, snake, dolphin, etc .

Take same guy to America, let him eat burger 24/7, then put snake in his house. He won't eat that snake again. He'll call RSPCA/PETA
lmao, iffa hear....
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
oga because u no dy chop am no mean say na rubbish .....I bet there are some sh*ts you eat in ur village that doesn't appeal to other people.....so cos it is rubbish to you doesn't make it rubbish to others....just so you know, the person who cooked it just finished eating it, and he enjoyed it. At least he don chop belleful
Just to let you know, I've never ate any nonsense before, if it's not Fish, ram, goat and cow meat I've never ate any nonsense serpent or disgusting thing in my life because I do care about my health and I have money to buy anything I want.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Nah the rubbish wey you dey eat go kill you one day.
and oh yes, na one thing go kill a man, even person wey no dy chop the so called "rubbish" don die....and don't be surprised that you might die before the person eating the "rubbish" stupid fellow with an uncultured tongue
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
and oh yes, na one thing go kill a man, even person wey no dy chop the so called "rubbish" don die....and don't be surprised that you might die before the person eating the "rubbish" stupid fellow with an uncultured tongue
I don't blame you, I do blame poverty that have dealt with you people, may God help y'all. grin
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by ManTiger(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
That's a king cobra in the making, I would have paid 20k for it if you had captured it live!
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Just to let you know, I've never ate any nonsense before, if it's not Fish, ram, goat and cow meat I've never ate any nonsense serpent or disgusting thing in my life because I do care about my health and I have money to buy anything I want.
lol then you actually really suffering man.... Just for you to think that d beauty of food revolves around those animals you mentioned.....the funny thing is had it been you were born in such environment that love eating snake, you would actually love eating it. But again ur myopic sense won't let you see further than ur nose
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by dayveed1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bro they don't eat this particular snake for some reasons..
I have killed alot if snakes.. Ate a few pythons but this Cobra from where I come from.. We don't eat it.

3 Likes

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
ManTiger:
That's a king cobra in the making, I would have paid 20k for it if you had captured it live!
ehya next time I'd invite you to come catch it yourself...

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
I don't blame you, I do blame poverty that have dealt with you people, may God help y'all. grin
funny...very funny
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
dayveed1:
Bro they don't eat this particular snake for some reasons..
I have killed alot if snakes.. Ate a few pythons but this Cobra from where I come from.. We don't eat it.
well I don't know anything about snakes and which one they eat and which one they don't eat, but the person who collected it and roasted it said they can eat it....and right now, he is balancing with it and enjoying it. So who am I to castigate him. When God sef didn't prohibit eating of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
lol then you actually really suffering man.... Just for you to think that d beauty of food revolves around those animals you mentioned.....the funny thing is had it been you were born in such environment that love eating snake, you would actually love eating it. But again ur myopic sense won't let you see further than ur nose
Shut up my friend, do you even know who I am? If you like eat lizard nah your die no be my own, next thing it's human being meat you will be eating, bunch of backward primitives.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Shut up my friend, do you even know who I am? If you like eat lizard nah your die no be my own, next thing it's human being meat you will be eating, bunch of backward primitives.
toh advanced primitive without sense or regard for other people's culture, die in ur ignorance na. And stop being foolish
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Madaraa1:
learn to preserve wildlife
he suppose offer the snake chivita na
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
toh advanced primitive without sense or regard for other people's culture, die in ur ignorance na. And stop being foolish
The only foolish and broke person here is you, a rich person won't think this primitive, may God heal y'all hungry serpent eaters.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Bizgold: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bro u still want to eat cobra
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
The only foolish and broke person here is you, a rich person won't think this primitive, may God heal y'all hungry serpent eaters.
lmao ...that is why am encouraging you to die in your ignorance na.. rich fool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ode, goan put hand in snake mouth nah. Be quoting verses when it's not necessary, na una type snake dey bite una friend, una go put am down dey pray for am no give am anti venom
Kalashnikov102:
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kingrexyl(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
lmao ...that is why am encouraging you to die in your ignorance na.. rich fool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Die in primitiveness, hungry broke Fool! grin
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by tyup(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
kings59:
grin

I am inviting all the whole Nairaland Mods to come and rejoice with lalasticlala on this one.

cc: Seun ( CEO of nairaland), lalasticlala(MD of nairaland), mynd44( the one who bans and monitors threads), Richiez, Owolebabs,ogbeche77, yokiti, crazyMan, Rocktation, uboma, davide470,1forall, Crazyman, FOD, naijacutee, puskin, MrKnowitall,Marpol, lawyer,Sissy3,DisGuy, justwise, RoyalRoy, odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, MissyB3, tjskii, Tgirl4real, Pavore9, FarmTech, Ben13, dani1luv, UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800, airmark, kandiikane, semid4lyfe, honeric01, mkmyers45, cao, obinnau, Divepen1, kodewrita, lordZOUGA, Javanian, Slyr0x, adewasco2k, Maleeq, skydancer, honsule, puskin, dragnet, erad, dominique, obinoscopy, omaj4, fynestboi, and farano, i greet you all

you forgot to include marvin906
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by tyup(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
More pictures plus when the head was cut off

Op do you know if you had caught this Snake alive you would have been $4k richer by now

but look at you, you killed the poor thing going about it's activities sad
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by tyup(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:

1 Like

Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by tyup(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
well I don't know anything about snakes and which one they eat and which one they don't eat, but the person who collected it and roasted it said they can eat it....and right now, he is balancing with it and enjoying it. So who am I to castigate him. When God sef didn't prohibit eating of it

Mr atoleybaba sir, this is let me say really childish and immature of you since you're the one who created the thread I'll say it wasn't important replying to insult on here and even insulting back to every Comment you find insulting esp when you know your country men, now instead reading on the thread a Local man is just busy reading dragged insults on each page.......you don't need all that More so it doesnt speak well of your personality man if I should say
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by sylve11: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Madaraa1:
learn to preserve wildlife

na over sabi dey cause this your yeye post abi na wetin? sad cool
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
the type we killed during our bush clearing in june. very aggressive snake
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
thaoriginator:
cry

Aaaaawwwwwww!

sad
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by Rotimi47: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
This tiny thing!!!! Chai, some people can eat things grin
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by bolt000(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Eewwww.. this looks pretty irritating.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by ManTiger(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
atoleybaba:
ehya next time I'd invite you to come catch it yourself...

Pls do, I have a snake farm with 2mallams who are professionals in catching.
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by lavenjcrown(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please can you explain in full details how you kill the snake �
atoleybaba:
Two days after killing a small snake in the living room, I went into the farm to feed my hens, just to find out that a hen that was brooding was looking restless. When I checked where it was brooding on her eggs, that was when I saw this huge 6ft long snake. I think it's a cobra(first time of seeing a cobra in my life)
Re: Another Snake Killed In The Farm(pic) by bizzibodi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ma guy chop knuckle 4 killing that deadly thing,dnt touch d severed head ooo!it can bite u to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / 12 Things Everyone Does But No One Admits To (pics) / Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.