Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,171 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj (58760 Views)

Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by ofiko123(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2019
If he is truly born again then congratulations to him...
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by jeffizy(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2019
tuzle:
the song was during indomie generation now
grin grin grin
Don't mind that guy. Everyone be forming old skul like there's money attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Adepet222(f): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2019
flowx:

Come o...

So you don't have anything to say apart from "Hmmmm" in every post on Nairaland?

Your Hmmmm don taya people in case you dont know.
Pls ooo the law that says freedom of expression has it been changed. Pls mind ur business.
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by PisciMan: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by festacman(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2019
JastSiryin:
Bitter? No Distressed? Yes. Beacuse I can clearly see a big problem when I multiply your kind by the millions. No one ever sees your "glory" or effect, you're only just concerned about having the most "popular" belief just like every other religious folk. People like you are just ordinary in every sense of the word but like to think they're special.
Now, you sounded ignorant and in fact funny. Assuming a lot of things wrongly on a faceless platform shows once again your limitations as a human being. How much more your shallow assumptions about God?
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ayo8(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Davido...we r waiting ooo
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Koko1119: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Dis stand for stage say him sold is soul to devil for money all dis is because dey ave told him is time for him to die dat is y is giving is life to GOD.
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Being born again is a difficult journey. But if you can hold still, the reward is priceless.

Sin is pure bliss until it's time to pay the price, then it's a whole loads of shit.

Just wish we know.
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by aristocratic5(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Hallelujah
Praise the Lord
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by JastSiryin(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2019
festacman:

Now, you sounded ignorant and in fact funny. Assuming a lot of things wrongly on a faceless platform shows once again your limitations as a human being. How much more your shallow assumptions about God?
Nah, I'm not making assumptions this is a matter I've got considerable experience. Nigerians are very partisan people in basically all spheres, and most people are only religious as much as it provides them the platform to express and nurture their egos. I'm just tired of people who feel they've got the moral authority to condemn others when they aren't different themselves. If someone doesn't believe in God it's no ground for being castigated, if you can't make sound arguments then it's best you keep your mouth shut. I maintain my stand that many people only believe in God because that's the "in thing" over here.
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2019
I LIKE THIS STATEMENT BELOW,ITS AN HONEST TRUTH cool

So I just want to say, because a man needs a strong woman in his life, like whether that woman is praying or meditating or just supporting you or giving you those talks, people don’t understand how far that goes for men.
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by obentenyson(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Hintona:

Thank God you called it conspiracy theories meaning they are false
Ignorance is venomous n it murders the soul, like a virus running rare and out-of control. ignorance dey eat your brain..
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by obentenyson(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
If Kanye can give his life to Christ and be born again you too can..

His worth is $250million dollars.. But he understand life without Christ is worthless.. Life without Christ is meaningless..

This is another opportunity..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your path and teach me your ways so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord and have mercy on me in Jesus name (Amen)

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Just ask anything in his name and he will answer you in the name of Jesus. Amen.

and you believe that bullshit from Nicki that He he's born again. maybe you've not being watching your TV lately.. how can someone that calls himself another Jesus (yezuz) Be born again.. my brother, with all your time in the church you still as blind as Bleep. by their fruit u shall know them. what fruit has Kanye bared.. Righteous or evil... he still wears t-shirts with occultic n satanic design.. His allegiance is still to lucifar.
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Hintona(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2019
obentenyson:
Ignorance is venomous n it murders the soul, like a virus running are n out-of control. ignorance dey eat your brain..

Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Inteltower: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2019
iRyan:

I disagree. Societal programming and upbringing has everything to do with his conviction. Had he been born into a different culture where Jesus isnt preached the story would be different.
Early men lived for thousands of years without your father arresting anyone of them. Before Christianity, our ancestors weren't getting arrested. Why? Jesus wasn't existing in their realities. The Sentinelese people too have never been arrested. So it seems your father only arrests people that grew up in societies where hes known. doesn't that tell you something?

A Sentinelese man will never wake up from sleep to tell his people that a man named Jesus appeared to him in his dream. however bring him into civilization, he may start to have visions or dreams of Jesus or Allah.
its all in our minds. we are the ones creating our realities ourselves but sadly most of our realities were created for us by our parents and the society

your short sightedness is typical of a creature possessing intelligence without looking deeper or the bigger picture limiting yourself to only informations (facts) that are limited & highly appreciated by your sensory organs.

mind you many died without knowing or hearing about God but the real question is what is God's plan for them.
didn't he gave everyone that had died before Christ a second chance of eternal life when he sent Christ to preach in hell, wasn't that to show that he is fair.
if you had spiritual intelligence you would also be thinking could it be that what many called reincarnation could be God's plan to bring back people to the world who may not have heard about the gospel that died after Christ did because it was obvious people died later after the three days Christ was in hell.

now dear brethren haven't you seen children raised in respectable homes that ended up worse out there ?

if you were a creator & people that died (both good & evil) without hearing the gospel what will you do ?

don't be fooled by sensory information it has its limits & has the possibility of error.

and you saying My father arrests people where he is known is obviously false..stop passing out lies & be deceiving others. was he known at Nineveh before he arrested them & made them all turn from their evils ways when he sent Jonah ?

be mindful of your words
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by opebiboy: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Moorroons. Black monkeys
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ostrogoth(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
kareemkamil:
What is bon again Christian, Christian sabi deceiving there self, una go all routine in hell fire.
You mean the way your leader upon whom y'all wish peace currently is, because why wish peace for someone who came to show the way to peace??
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ostrogoth(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
iRyan:

I disagree. Societal programming and upbringing has everything to do with his conviction. Had he been born into a different culture where Jesus isnt preached the story would be different.
Early men lived for thousands of years without your father arresting anyone of them. Before Christianity, our ancestors weren't getting arrested. Why? Jesus wasn't existing in their realities. The Sentinelese people too have never been arrested. So it seems your father only arrests people that grew up in societies where hes known. doesn't that tell you something?

A Sentinelese man will never wake up from sleep to tell his people that a man named Jesus appeared to him in his dream. however bring him into civilization, he may start to have visions or dreams of Jesus or Allah.
its all in our minds. we are the ones creating our realities ourselves but sadly most of our realities were created for us by our parents and the society

Christ was not preached to Apostle Paul either yet he became one of the greatest ever leaders of the church. In fact, he was like the Jewish jihadist, a Jewish Osama when he was converted! And before you say we have the same religion cause we use the same old testament, pls attempt to read the book of acts, after all a rational atheist got to know why he refuses what he refuses!
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ostrogoth(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
JastSiryin:
Oga pls shut up abeg. Nobody sent you all this ones. Him never use him mouth take comfirm am yet you don already dey famz. Keep your convictions to yourself, you're just coming off as being fanatical and pesky other than sensible. Na for all these ones dem dey see una mtcheew!
Am sure you are deeply pained to suddenly discover that those American artistes who you used to see as the frontrunners of freethinking are finding peace in Jesus whom you hate as the embodiment of everything you hate, as a white man's invention (even though it was about a hundred years after his death before any white man ever heard about him preached!), and as one not ever to be considered in order to be a freethinker! If this were about islam, Muslims would have encouraged you to keep hating, but as christians, we can only encourage you to try this peace that Nicki minaj is talking about!
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ostrogoth(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
JastSiryin:
Bitter? No Distressed? Yes. Beacuse I can clearly see a big problem when I multiply your kind by the millions. No one ever sees your "glory" or effect, you're only just concerned about having the most "popular" belief just like every other religious folk. People like you are just ordinary in every sense of the word but like to think they're special.

Three questions
1. Would you rather multiply shekau and bin Laden's type by millions?
2. When has any Christian ever indicated his desire to battle statistics with other religions??
3. Are you actually distressed to see that most of your freethinker rolemodels eg sia, kanye, minaj, lil Wayne etc actually profess Christ?

Am almost sorry for you!
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by opebiboy: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
kanye is mental
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

your short sightedness is typical of a creature possessing intelligence without looking deeper or the bigger picture limiting yourself to only informations (facts) that are limited & highly appreciated by your sensory organs.

mind you many died without knowing or hearing about God but the real question is what is God's plan for them.
didn't he gave everyone that had died before Christ a second chance of eternal life when he sent Christ to preach in hell, wasn't that to show that he is fair.
if you had spiritual intelligence you would also be thinking could it be that what many called reincarnation could be God's plan to bring back people to the world who may not have heard about the gospel that died after Christ did because it was obvious people died later after the three days Christ was in hell.

now dear brethren haven't you seen children raised in respectable homes that ended up worse out there ?

if you were a creator & people that died (both good & evil) without hearing the gospel what will you do ?

don't be fooled by sensory information it has its limits & has the possibility of error.

and you saying My father arrests people where he is known is obviously false..stop passing out lies & be deceiving others. was he known at Nineveh before he arrested them & made them all turn from their evils ways when he sent Jonah ?

be mindful of your words
Didn't he send Jonah to go convert them? Anyways that's not the point of my argument. My argument is that any deity whether Jesus or Zeus cannot exist without people believing in them. if you doubt what I am saying, go and study history and you'd understand what I am saying better. Humans have existed on this planet for thousands of years without any documentation of anybody named Jesus or Yaweh appearing in the sky and calling his people to repentance. The truth is deities dont go spreading their gospel themselves because they only exist with their followers. Yaweh cant show up in Sentinelese man's dream neither can Allah or Sango or Amadioha. They only show up the moment he starts believing in any one of them. Yaweh wants his followers to tell the world about him. Allah wants the same thing. What is keeping them from doing it themselves. Are they afraid of humans?
Greek mythologies weren't mythologies when they were first espoused by Greeks - they were real - at least to those that actually believed in them. I believe Christianity and other world religions will die a natural death and their deities will be seen as nothing more than mythologies in millenniums to come.
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Christ was not preached to Apostle Paul either yet he became one of the greatest ever leaders of the church. In fact, he was like the Jewish jihadist, a Jewish Osama when he was converted! And before you say we have the same religion cause we use the same old testament, pls attempt to read the book of acts, after all a rational atheist got to know why he refuses what he refuses!
I dont think you peopel are even understanding my point. Does he have to be preached to before he accepts Christ? Did he not know of Christ even before he become an apostle?
what i am saying do you know anyone who became a christian despite growing up in a society that has never ever heard of Christ? Answer this question sincerely
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Inteltower: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
iRyan:

Didn't he send Jonah to go convert them? Anyways that's not the point of my argument. My argument is that any deity whether Jesus or Zeus cannot exist without people believing in them. if you doubt what I am saying, go and study history and you'd understand what I am saying better. Humans have existed on this planet for thousands of years without any documentation of anybody named Jesus or Yaweh appearing in the sky and calling his people to repentance. The truth is deities dont go spreading their gospel themselves because they only exist with their followers. Yaweh cant show up in Sentinelese man's dream neither can Allah or Sango or Amadioha. They only show up the moment he starts believing in any one of them. Yaweh wants his followers to tell the world about him. Allah wants the same thing. What is keeping them from doing it themselves. Are they afraid of humans?
Greek mythologies weren't mythologies when they were first espoused by Greeks - they were real - at least to those that actually believed in them. I believe Christianity and other world religions will die a natural death and their deities will be seen as nothing more than mythologies in millenniums to come.

belief is a natural ability in every human & there are certain convictions whether true, illusional or false that grips someone's belief.
your doubt is also a belief.. & beliefs have their limitations & variance. its ones belief depending on the intensity of conviction that compels them to give testimonies, write reports or note them down, even daily talking about it, forcing others to believe it or simply engage in it.
mind you the carrier gripped by the belief may have had an experienced of it, invented it himself, etc whether true or false.
& thus the belief is passed down to generations upon generations either interpreted well or misinterpreted.

the Bible even you can't say it was human intelligence limited to sensory information & in occasions clouded by emotions & in their era will write such deep revelational things.
now whatever books you read that are convincing you other wise to me screams one thing & that is sensory information that could have errors, bias & limitations.

now my stand is on God's word ..especially in the new testament in which you listen to the preaching of Christ it is certainly not any man or nation would conceive doing because it is beyond their reasoning.
when scientist say man is a social animal there is truth to it because our falling nature made us animals ..the killings, immorality, etc

so dear friend I choose to have an open mind like Christ with what your belief is...but I will lay down my truths because I have not only heard but experienced God in my life.
so be mindful of where your belief is leading you
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ostrogoth(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
iRyan:

I dont think you peopel are even understanding my point. Does he have to be preached to before he accepts Christ? Did he not know of Christ even before he become an apostle?
what i am saying do you know anyone who became a christian despite growing up in a society that has never ever heard of Christ? Answer this question sincerely
I don't, just like am sure you also dont know anyone who became an atheist without having come into contact with some foreign atheist or the other. We find peace wherever we can friend, and as an adult, I found mine in Christ! Find yours wherever you can and dont despise me for mine just like am not despising you for yours!
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ostrogoth(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
iRyan:

Am sure atheism won't show up to the sentinelese either and they'll go on believing in whatever they already do Mr Anthropologist/philosopher! Anyway, while the mythology as you choose to call it lives on, we who find fulfilment in it will believe it. And I give you a challenge, if you are a real atheist and not one of those fools who practice African religions under the guise of being scientists, why dont you at least try a bit of religion, Pentecostalism for instance, stay in it for at least a year. Listen to messages with an open mind with the goal of understanding the 'delusion' of its followers at least and find out for yourself instead of following the Marx's and Kant's of this world who by the way propounded theories that were proved to be impracticable at the end of the day!
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Am sure atheism won't show up to the sentinelese either and they'll go on believing in whatever they already do Mr Anthropologist/philosopher! Anyway, while the mythology as you choose to call it lives on, we who find fulfilment in it will believe it. And I give you a challenge, if you are a real atheist and not one of those fools who practice African religions under the guise of being scientists, why dont you at least try a bit of religion, Pentecostalism for instance, stay in it for at least a year. Listen to messages with an open mind with the goal of understanding the 'delusion' of its followers at least and find out for yourself instead of following the Marx's and Kant's of this world who by the way propounded theories that were proved to be impracticable at the end of the day!
firstly, im not an atheist
secondly, I used to be a christian. There's no point going back to my vomit. I'd be a fool to actually go back to Christianity despite all rude awakenings
thirdly, I never said fulfillment isnt found in Christianity. In fact fulfillment can be found in whatever a person chooses to believe in. I found fulfillment as a Christian too.
fourthly, it seems you fanatics have difficulties grasping different perspectives and that is the reason why arguing with some of you is like trying to explain quantum physics to a toddler so there's no point delving deeper into the premise of my argument. I will leave it as how it was.
Goodbye. I hope you have a pleasant day
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ostrogoth:

I don't, just like am sure you also dont know anyone who became an atheist without having come into contact with some foreign atheist or the other. We find peace wherever we can friend, and as an adult, I found mine in Christ! Find yours wherever you can and dont despise me for mine just like am not despising you for yours!
Despise? whos despising you for what you believe in. Someone points something out to you and that means the person automatically despises you? Are you being serious here or was that just a lame attempt at attacking the straw man?
Re: Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj by Ostrogoth(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
iRyan:

Despise? whos despising you for what you believe in. Someone points something out to you and that means the person automatically despises you? Are you being serious here or was that just a lame attempt at attacking the straw man?

Are you seriously nomenclating yourself a straw man right now? Seriously?
Anyway, I never said you despise me: your spite makes no difference to my existence! Am only saying you and people like you think every religious fellow needs a dose of 'enlightenment' that'll free 'em from their 'mental slavery' and you have the duty to pour this dose down every available throat, but you know what, if Christ is slavery, then I'd choose Him every day over the freedom of philosophy! I studied philosophy in OAU and if that is my emancipation, then I want to increase the bounds that seals me into Christ! Kapische??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.