Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (93226 Views)

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by mmadu5(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
I always tell people all the time pure love only exist between MOTHER and CHILD.
No woman loves any man. It's either they love your money or your life style or they pretend to love you in order to gain marriage from you. So there's no pure love between man and woman. Pls stop deceiving yourself. Marriage itself is NOT purely for love, it's for legal Sex and pro-creation.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Princedapace(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
See what I will tell u bro. I know how terrible this can be. But hear me, two wrongs can't make anything right. Two fires can't quench fierceness.

During this coming weekend, u should be free, take her on a date. Buy her good wine, red wine maybe okay, treat her well, let her drink, tell her how much u love her, how beautiful she is, what she means to u, pet her, play, etc depending on things she like. When she is tipsy, try and ask her what the problem is.. Ask her what u might have done to her. She will talk. From there, u will know how to handle it..

After then, secretly do a DNA test.. As for USA trip, slow it down for now.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by DameB(f): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
She might not be cheating on you physically but how about emotionally? Ever heard about microcheating?...
Her hearts no longer in the union (probably since before the marriage)......You said she was loving, supportive and caring earlier... what changed?
When you noticed the changes around the time of her birthday why didn't you deal with it?
Fix your marriage and the health of your relationship with your wife before relocating, if you don't , I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it may end in divorce
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by qmd24(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:
well I didn't read your story

but the comments here says you're foolish

I believe those comments

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by spiritedtete: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
You are in real trouble... They are busy pouring petrol all over your body (about to light you up) and you are thinking it's a small rain you can control that you are just wet...

OP. I am weeping for you.. you are too slow and dence for my liking...

1. That baby patanity should your number concern ... Forget the saying "oh this baby looks like his dad o" na scam o.

2. Don't even see a concellor your wife cannot change.... Even if she get born again today.. (there is see finish already)

3. The greatest mistake and move you will make in your life is to migrate to the US with her.. haaaaaa. Brother you will sufferrrrrr. You might even end up in prison.

Action

Divorce Her...

Leave her alone

Run for your life

Don't be miserable and unfornate think you can control her...

Don't accepte any sudden change in attitude.. IT IS A TRAP..!!! I REPEAT,......... IT IS A TRAP!!!

And forget her guilty story of how she suffered with you and sacrifice for you... Eeeeeeeee... You will be miserable ooo!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by baddosky1: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Their made up stories always follow a similar pattern, they demonize their so called wives. Maybe it's even the same troll posting similar fake stories just to hit front page.
Did you notice that he didn't even mention the type of US visa he got that gave him and his spouse permanent stay?

The spousal abuse the OP is going through is the crux of the matter and not the type of visa he got! It's ok to be a misandrist if you want to but the way you go about it matters by not sounding like a dunce

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Orlando5000: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
My guy first u are very dull as a person firwthave to stand as a man before ur wife
Anonymus010:
I Need The Advice Of Experienced Married Men

NB: This is not my real account, I created this account for the purpose of this issue.

Please, I need the advice of married people (especially married men). I will make the story as simple as possible and I promise not to compromise the truth to favour me in this issue.

Brief Introduction: I am a man in my late 20's. Got married last year and currently have a 3month baby.

Brief history of my relationship prior to marriage: I dated my wife for 4years before we finally tied the knot last year. I met her in the university, we were classmate in school.

Before I started dating my wife, I was dating a girl in the same class but we both agreed to separate after 1year because we were age mate and she was keen on getting married immediately after graduation which I knew I will not be ready for marriage by then (Note: No sex in the relationship, She was a virgin and because I couldn't assure her of marriage, I didn't sex her).

After the break up with my ex, I became close to my wife and we started dating. She was self sufficient as she had a source of income while in school, she supports me, gives me money, cooks and buy me food etc. She was the best woman any man can think of. I fell in love along the line and decided this is the right lady to marry.

Note: There were several backlashes from other classmates insinuating she snatched me from my ex but we scaled through all that. We dated for 2more years in school and we graduated. We dated for another 2more years post school till last year.

Brief history immediately before marriage: Everything was fine till my wife's birthday last year. I did tripple shifts at work(48hrs work non-stop) and came back a night before her birthday and slept off. I woke up 2:30am to wish her happy birthday. She got angry and told me I didnt put her in mind and that I was not the first person to wish her happy birthday (She later told me her ex wished her first at exactly 12am). I apologised to her and told her the reason I missed the time. I had just 10k, gave her 5k to do a birthday photoshoot, used about 3k to buy her goodies as salary has not been paid.

Fast forward to after 1week of the birthday, she came up with serious issue, saying she wanted a break but not total break-up for some months to put herself together. She lamented she was not getting anything from the relationship, I don't usually take her out, I didnt celebrate her birthday well for her, I didnt buy cake, I didnt buy gift etc. I apologised and pleaded with her to be patient as we had big projects before us (wedding, masters degree and family apartment) which she knew I was saving for. We settled it and had sex. After 7days, I saw a call log on her phone where she had a conversation with her ex for almost an hour between 11pm and 12am. After 1month, she missed her menses and was pregnant. I asked her if she ever saw her ex, she cried and swore that she didn't (Note: I trusted her because she is modest and she is not the sex type). So, I agreed, accepted the preg, quickly arranged an impromptu wedding, I quickly sourced for money, spent over N2million on the wedding......

THE PROBLEM:

2weeks after the weeding, my wife started abusing my family especially my mum, telling me she hated how my family behaved during the wedding. I pleaded with her not to allow this to affect our home. The insults and abuse became perpetual. My wife works from home and will give me several reasons why she cannot cook after giving her money for food stuffs once I collect salary. Its just 2 of us living in a mini flat & I wash my clothes myself, but she will give me thousands of reasons how the non-existent house shores prevent her from cooking.

After 9months, she gave birth, I asked her who she wanted to come do omugo with the baby between her mum and my mum. She opted for my mum (claimed her mum will be giving her problem). Not up to 1week that my mum came over, she has started complaining about everything she does. Despite the fact that this woman will wake up 5am, wash everybody's clothes, bath the baby but she doesnt cook. My wife started complaining about her being obligated to cook every morning because of my mum's presence(Note: she doesnt cook in the morning, if I am going to work by 8am, I will either warm a left over previous night's food or source for food outside). When the complain was becoming overwhelming to the point of her almost insulting my mum in my presence, I told her I will tell my mum to go back to her house( my mum lives in a mini flat too with my dad, so they are very comfortable). She said I shouldn't. After 1 month, my mum left. The abuse, insults and complain continued. She will nag about how my mum did when she was with us, abuse and insults my family. I will appeal to her and defend my family. My wife became complete opposite of who she was when we were dating.

The real issue at hand: We would be migrating to the US soon. Lately, I can't control my wife, anytime I don't buy her idea or wish, she will rain insults on me. Just 3days ago, she told me I don't have sense repeatedly just because she said we should go and greet her mum's pastor which I told her not now but we can go later. If I tell her to do something, she will do otherwise and give me thousand of reasons she can't do it. 2months ago, I reported all her attitudes to her mum, her mum talked to her but no change, she is getting worse. Last week, I did 24hours at work, I got home, my wife didn't cook. I got into the kitchen, made custard and placed the soup on the gas cooker. We were both in the living room. She perceived the soup was getting burnt and insulted me, telling me it was because I was not the one that dropped money for the soup, thats why I wanted to burn it (She cooked the soup with her money because my salary was delayed). She insults me at will, gives me no respect and treat me as trash.(Note: I had never cheated on her and she doesn't doubt my fidelity. Likewise, I had never suspected her of such too).

I am currently scared because I know US is women's world because I have included her and the kid as my dependents in my green card petition. I am scared for my life and career because she could go worse in the US and destroy all I have laboured for.

Please kindly advise me on what I can do to change her.

Sorry for the long write up and any grammatical errors.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by ALEXANDER51: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
GOD IS THE SOLUTION
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Stillthebest: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Women are complex. Dating/courtship is different from marriage.
Every lady tends to begin to show the true characters a week after wedding.
Reason: They want to claim their colonies and positions.

1st make sure you run a DNA on ur child without her know pls. We don't know the content of what you read in her chat with her ex. Chatting with him doesn't mean she's dating him but it is unethical and suspicious.

2: You can change her yourself. This is a practical, practised and trusted method. Different women have different ways of handling them. You don't abstain(trying to punish her) from sex from a woman who doesn't even disturb you for sex. It won't change her. Just an example.

IN YOUR CASE
You are too soft... Have you heard a saying? 'Were lo n soko Obirin' meaning: A crazy man is always a husband of a woman. You need an iron hand. The way you started with her, she's taken control of you and taken the position of a man while you are a woman.

Show love to your wife always , respect her , don't cheat on her but have a manly approach where needed.

Women will send you to get them a cup of water and while you turn to get it, they will laugh at you. But if you say NO, she will tremble and respects you contiously and uncouniously.

Respect from women to men is stored in their brains without them knowing it, over time. Every woman wants a strong active but a good man. They don't say it but in a confinement that's what they want. A man their sons will take after. Or you think a woman wants a son whose wife will control in future even if they want to control you as against your parents??

What you lost is respect, due to your attitude of always apologising. Gain it back gradually and completely.

Don't take her abroad yet for now.. I would have said never but that will be too harsh and that is your final decision.

Be in control man! You lost that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Brain08(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
My candid opinion/advice, I think you messed up by allowing her foot your bills in the first instance+if we're smart as we claim isn't it very possible to detect all of these bad and disgusting attitude from our wives to be? Hey wake up from your slumber, weather or not she cheats you can't have a woman that's not submissive okay. A woman who knows the importance of a pastor but doesn't understand her husband deserves much more#F**KING HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by hush15: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anonymus010:

NB: This is not my real account, I created this account for the purpose of this issue.

Please, I need the advice of married people (especially married men). I will make the story as simple as possible and I promise not to compromise the truth to favour me in this issue.

Brief Introduction: I am a man in my late 20's. Got married last year and currently have a 3month baby.

Brief history of my relationship prior to marriage: I dated my wife for 4years before we finally tied the knot last year. I met her in the university, we were classmate in school.

Before I started dating my wife, I was dating a girl in the same class but we both agreed to separate after 1year because we were age mate and she was keen on getting married immediately after graduation which I knew I will not be ready for marriage by then (Note: No sex in the relationship, She was a virgin and because I couldn't assure her of marriage, I didn't sex her).

After the break up with my ex, I became close to my wife and we started dating. She was self sufficient as she had a source of income while in school, she supports me, gives me money, cooks and buy me food etc. She was the best woman any man can think of. I fell in love along the line and decided this is the right lady to marry.

Note: There were several backlashes from other classmates insinuating she snatched me from my ex but we scaled through all that. We dated for 2more years in school and we graduated. We dated for another 2more years post school till last year.

Brief history immediately before marriage: Everything was fine till my wife's birthday last year. I did tripple shifts at work(48hrs work non-stop) and came back a night before her birthday and slept off. I woke up 2:30am to wish her happy birthday. She got angry and told me I didnt put her in mind and that I was not the first person to wish her happy birthday (She later told me her ex wished her first at exactly 12am). I apologised to her and told her the reason I missed the time. I had just 10k, gave her 5k to do a birthday photoshoot, used about 3k to buy her goodies as salary has not been paid.

Fast forward to after 1week of the birthday, she came up with serious issue, saying she wanted a break but not total break-up for some months to put herself together. She lamented she was not getting anything from the relationship, I don't usually take her out, I didnt celebrate her birthday well for her, I didnt buy cake, I didnt buy gift etc. I apologised and pleaded with her to be patient as we had big projects before us (wedding, masters degree and family apartment) which she knew I was saving for. We settled it and had sex. After 7days, I saw a call log on her phone where she had a conversation with her ex for almost an hour between 11pm and 12am. After 1month, she missed her menses and was pregnant. I asked her if she ever saw her ex, she cried and swore that she didn't (Note: I trusted her because she is modest and she is not the sex type). So, I agreed, accepted the preg, quickly arranged an impromptu wedding, I quickly sourced for money, spent over N2million on the wedding......

THE PROBLEM:

2weeks after the weeding, my wife started abusing my family especially my mum, telling me she hated how my family behaved during the wedding. I pleaded with her not to allow this to affect our home. The insults and abuse became perpetual. My wife works from home and will give me several reasons why she cannot cook after giving her money for food stuffs once I collect salary. Its just 2 of us living in a mini flat & I wash my clothes myself, but she will give me thousands of reasons how the non-existent house shores prevent her from cooking.

After 9months, she gave birth, I asked her who she wanted to come do omugo with the baby between her mum and my mum. She opted for my mum (claimed her mum will be giving her problem). Not up to 1week that my mum came over, she has started complaining about everything she does. Despite the fact that this woman will wake up 5am, wash everybody's clothes, bath the baby but she doesnt cook. My wife started complaining about her being obligated to cook every morning because of my mum's presence(Note: she doesnt cook in the morning, if I am going to work by 8am, I will either warm a left over previous night's food or source for food outside). When the complain was becoming overwhelming to the point of her almost insulting my mum in my presence, I told her I will tell my mum to go back to her house( my mum lives in a mini flat too with my dad, so they are very comfortable). She said I shouldn't. After 1 month, my mum left. The abuse, insults and complain continued. She will nag about how my mum did when she was with us, abuse and insults my family. I will appeal to her and defend my family. My wife became complete opposite of who she was when we were dating.

The real issue at hand: We would be migrating to the US soon. Lately, I can't control my wife, anytime I don't buy her idea or wish, she will rain insults on me. Just 3days ago, she told me I don't have sense repeatedly just because she said we should go and greet her mum's pastor which I told her not now but we can go later. If I tell her to do something, she will do otherwise and give me thousand of reasons she can't do it. 2months ago, I reported all her attitudes to her mum, her mum talked to her but no change, she is getting worse. Last week, I did 24hours at work, I got home, my wife didn't cook. I got into the kitchen, made custard and placed the soup on the gas cooker. We were both in the living room. She perceived the soup was getting burnt and insulted me, telling me it was because I was not the one that dropped money for the soup, thats why I wanted to burn it (She cooked the soup with her money because my salary was delayed). She insults me at will, gives me no respect and treat me as trash.(Note: I had never cheated on her and she doesn't doubt my fidelity. Likewise, I had never suspected her of such too).

I am currently scared because I know US is women's world because I have included her and the kid as my dependents in my green card petition. I am scared for my life and career because she could go worse in the US and destroy all I have laboured for.

guy, i will use one line to sum it up...

dont ever think of taking her to any US. ...
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Kenturkey048(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz2:
Woman insult your family in your presence you no jam am till she collapse undecided
Bros you dey fall hand o
Please no one should advise this kind of weak man.spits!
Who wouldn't know what to do at this point?some people dey born sha undecided
Just look at someone's son.e be like na pap den use raise you.
Your mom comes to your own house and your wife not only mistreated her but tried to insult her in your presence?you know why?she knows you are a weak man.
That was your golden opportunity to teach her a bitter lesson that will be justified anywhere in Nigeria.
I wonder what she will do to you if you take her to the US.
Better cancel all plans of that visa,withdraw the application,divorce that woman whether the child is yours or Not,do not care!just be sending upkeep money for the child and get yourself another woman.
Jesus Christ!
abeg help me tell the so called poster...why is she your wife for the first place?...am very sure this dude can't define marriage ...I got angry one million times reading this post..i dont even know if the poster niids pastor fatoyinbo to tell him his wife still sees her ex...Mr poster wake up and stop being a sisi..why would your wife for heaven sake tryna insult your mum in front of you..you must be a very annoying guy....hoot urself by taking her to the states...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by ediko5(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:
No perfect marriage, you've known your wife before now, learn to deal with your differences and keep your lives off social media

The OP said matured married men... So shut up if you've got nothing reasonable to say.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:
I wonder why u said only experienced married men.

Some men are not married yet has more experience in marriage matter than the married ones.
Also why did u exclude women?

Anyway,

I stopped reading at a point.

Ur wife has gotten what she worked for, a ring on her hand.
When I saw, she cook for me, do this and that, I knew she is out to hook up by any means necessary.
She never did hate her ex remember?
Just that the guy don't want to settle down so it's possible She was still attached to him emotionally. Okafor's law may have played out significantly and she got pregnant, pressured u into marriage. Marriage after two yrs of graduation cos she was pregnant and u did wedding of 2 million with borrowed funds.whom were u trying to impress?
What manner of man are u?

Don't u have a voice?
What makes you the man of the house if u can't stamp your authority?
I am not saying beat or abuse her but talk like the head of ur family. Let ur wife stop trampling on your manhood.
Her excuse that her ex called her first is extremely childish.
So u guys still keep in touch with ex's?
There is a reason why they are called ex. Unless you are colleagues, u guys don't have anything in common.
That was where u would have scolded her seriously still keeping in touch with her ex, yet u are apologising.
What are u apologising for. U went to work. Birthdays will continue coming. Is she a kid that put so much meaning into birthday?
Why the fuss?
She has never stopped her relationship with her ex and the guy is ok as long as she dey open her leg.
Now, small soft words from him and she is admitting she never liked ur people.
Pls do give her the needed break.
Don't disturb her during the break and also make sure u provide for the kid, go and see ur child. As her only general things concerning ur kid and go ur way.
If u ignore her( u give her so much attention),she will be confused and start seeking u out.
If she eventually come back for talk, read her the riot act.
The relationship is still early and it's better this early than late.

It's hard but start seeing urself as a single man once again.

If u have the money, do a DNA test to be sure u are not training another man's child.

What a woman!
Her self entitlement is too much and she successfully played u.

U were a fool in love when all the signs are there.
Why will she insult your people? What did they do to her?
Why didn't u call her to order?
Are u even a man?

Some ex will do anything to destabilise ur marriage especially guys if u give them the chance. And they will end up not marrying u.
If ur woman had loved u, she will tell you that her ex is contacting her.
I so much hate pretenders.

I'm a lady but I will say that we naija ladies are mostly pretenders.
The reason why it was said that more than 50% of the first child don't normally belong to the husband. (Na DNA specialist for Lagos talk am o)
Mtcheew

Accolades. Three(3) Gbosa for you.
You're fully loaded. God bless you for that wonderful write up.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by tyup(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:

I believe those comments
LMAO grin grin seriously you're a mad man
aswear laugh wan kill me for here Loooll

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by omaigala(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
I really feel for you bro.
I was once in this type of situation until I divorced.

I now have my peace. Absolute peace.

That child isn't yours 85% sure.

Please by all means, divorce as soon as you can.

If you travel to the US with her, that would be your end.

Go there and fall in love again.

Please if you die, that very week or month, she will open her legs to another man asap.

Please divorce and relocate.

I am begging you. Your peace shouldn't be negotiable please.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by ArcFresky(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anonymus010:

NB: .

My nigger, something changed her.... She probably misses something or her ex must have reminded her of her past life.

You seem a very patient guy. Do a dna test to ascertain she is your child.
I will also recommend you record your exchanges for posterity.
Don't breakup, just plan like she's not in your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by XTHRONE(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz2:
Woman insult your family in your presence you no jam am till she collapse undecided
Bros you dey fall hand o
Please no one should advise this kind of weak man.spits!
Who wouldn't know what to do at this point?some people dey born sha undecided
Just look at someone's son.e be like na pap den use raise you.
Your mom comes to your own house and your wife not only mistreated her but tried to insult her in your presence?you know why?she knows you are a weak man.
That was your golden opportunity to teach her a bitter lesson that will be justified anywhere in Nigeria.
I wonder what she will do to you if you take her to the US.
Better cancel all plans of that visa,withdraw the application,divorce that woman whether the child is yours or Not,do not care!just be sending upkeep money for the child and get yourself another woman.
Jesus Christ!

best advice , op take this advice else u will regret it the rest of ur life, ur wife no longer love u,how do i know,U can only respect people out of fear or love, she does'nt fear u, and she got no respect for u.,
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
My advice (if you're a Christian)
1. Marriage has no referees, umpires or advicers. You shouldn't seek advice from such public places.
2. Divorce is not allowed. Have in your that your marriage must work and work towards it.
3. Engage resourceful dialogue with your spouse.
4. Step up your sacrifice towards your spouse/marriage.
5. Have a common person the both of you respect, honour and listen to like a pastor, father, mentor etc. This will allow for checks and advice.
Most importantly, commit her to her maker, he understands her more than you do and can fix her appropriately. Pray seriously.
By God's grace, you'll scale through and will be smiling on the other side. Be the man/groom

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by tomdon(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who told you you'll be given visa in US of A?
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Jaynom(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
catwalq:
Did it ever occur to you that your wife might be suffering from Pre/Postpartum psychosis.
Alot of people don't know what postpartum is!
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by naijamerican: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
If you take that ashawo to US you are stupid. That woman doesn't love you and that baby likely isn't yours. Throw that woman out before she has you killed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by alobright17(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
The beg beg is too much haba , No matter what love I have for a lady I can never beg her whenever she's at fault because that is what really makes most of them do worse . Your wife's ex is really making her act the way she's doing . uproot that bad root and get your wife bad to normal.

Don't ever take her to the Usa like this ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by 40secondsguy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anonymus010:

THE PROBLEM:

Damn...this is hard man

All I can say is if eventually you land in US..Make sure you sign a prenup...that way she'll not be able to take your properties when you split...

You can't trust these Ho's undecided
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
She want a break so give her one and look what next don't be fool she we soon dump u
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by XTHRONE(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kenfil:
Lemme give you this advice as a married woman and one that knows how the US is.
1) Talk with this ur wife. Try sending some quality time with her so u two could try hashing things out.
2) I would suggest secretly doing a DNA since that pregnancy was prior to ur wedding. U r never sure
3) If that lady continues with the bashing and demeaning attitude, please dont take her along to the US for now. If your Visa works, travel and hustle first for some time. Provide for the family, visit home, re evaluate her and then decide when to file for her ie if that child is urs. Spousal Visa doesn't take long. I wish u all d best.

DONT EVER PAY HER EVIL WITH EVIL.

why is it that woman like supporting fellow women, even when they know, the woman in question is wrong, this is something i have observed... you said do not pay her evil for evil, good woman, so he should continue being an ass hole and get insulted every day. Maddam i greet u

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by AquariusRising: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Op. How long have you been working towards relocating to the US? How long has your wife known that you have been working towards your relocation? If you have been planning this and talking about this since university day?....guy you might just be a mark. Someone has found the mule that will help him 'smuggle' his woman and child into the US for later reunion.......

Just thinking out loud....

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
eeewise:
Push that woman to the wall till her head corrects

Man up �. There are consequences for decisions

Put your feet on the ground

If I was in your shoes I will send her packing to her mothers house to learn manners and respect

Or just leave the house for her until. She gains sense.

You are accomodating what will consume you

The serpent in genesis became the dragon on revelation

Tackle it, tackle her Until there is a change

You are building on a wrong foundation.

Her family shoukd teach her what it is to be a wife only then should she be allowed back into your life

The serpent in genesis became the dragon on revelation.
That catches my attention....sigh
Oro n la.
Wa gbayi.
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Aidejay(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
nairalandposter:
The op made ONE POST (ONE POST!) and ran away to sit back and watch idiots fall over themselves advising him or her on fake stories and situations they are not experiencing.

This site should be shut down because the kind of people it's breeding, would soon be classified as danger zones.

Possibly the op is even "advising" him or herself under another moniker, so easily manipulated idiots could say somebody told them what to do.
I just had to enter ur mentions and say this
If u are truly a lady u are a stereotype for a wide margin containing dumb ladies

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by dochenaj: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
catwalq:
Did it ever occur to you that your wife might be suffering from Pre/Postpartum psychosis.
There is nothing like prepartum psychosis. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:

I believe those comments

ROTFLLLLLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! by MarianaTrench: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anonymus010:

THE PROBLEM:

If you take this woman to the United States with you I can guarantee you will end up in jail!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.