Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children (39843 Views)

Army Detains Philomena Nnamoko’s Son / Community Kick As Army Detains Council Chairman Over Military Attack in Taraba / Army Detains Charles Nengite Over $16 Million Found In Wife’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by CioAngels(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Buratai, I beg free them, when order ranks steals they are made a scape goat but officers, politicians steals nobody hears them. They use their stolen money to litter houses all over the world. What is the business of the wife and that they are arresting them? The soldiers are fools to have been careless. The politician, military and civil servants have so flaunted their stolen money that people see it as a right to steal since nothing happened to the ones before them. Those that can should continue, after all it is our common wealth that is not meant for only the people in government. It is free all for all. The soldiers are fools. The officer that gave them the money to a hiding place will soon be set free. Wicked vampires.
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by kbright2(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
bkool7:

How are you sure the man even alerted her?
Trust me, he did. For the three other's wife to accelerate to thin air, it was a well planned deal. If it were police officers, they would have done it more perfectly, cos they've been a well developed scammer from Eden.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by paix(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
They're now quick to arrest the family members because their money is involved. What would happened if the soldiers had died at the war front? Would they have taken such drastic action to assist their families?
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by fireback: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Even the general is a criminal. because you have N1billion to share among your corrupt fellow. Then, You gave the boys N40m and they cart away with the money. You now come and lied that the money is N400m.
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by Emanodimo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
ibrahimsalam:
After making such plans they left their wives and kids behind. Senseless

Others have already informed their families.... It was that stupid idiot Ayo will spoil the plan for the rest.

He will certainly comes back for his family, and expose others for his family to be released.

I pray that other soldiers would have disconnect with him by now.. ...

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by Emanodimo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
kbright2:

Trust me, he did. For the three other's wife to accelerate to thin air, it was a well planned deal. If it were police officers, they would have done it more perfectly, cos they've been a well developed scammer from Eden.

It is possible the man alerted the woman earlier but the sluggish woman might lack wisdom to adhere while forming conformity with neighbors to teach her what fleeing means.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by mamaafrik(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
People must loud this to the apex,a Thorough investigation on who owns the money,where the cash they go etc
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by gpovo(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Collyweed:

We are just pretending to be a democracy and obviously paying lip service to the concept of the rule of law.

The Nigerian Army is the most retrogressive organization in this country. They have not changed since their founding some 150 years ago. This was when dastardly British bandits started using these thugs to seize, loot and pillage the land and resources of the indigenous peoples of this benighted colonial prison camp.

my guy no be small o.
the other day a USA journalist said Nigerian army blocked him on twitter because he reported about them.
this country no just get any symptoms of improvement sef.
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2019
deltateam:

Who said she's being punished? She will be released like I earlier said. Shes being questioned. Reason being that she might know the whereabouts of her husband and the husband is likely to contact her. Many criminal cases have been solved by my department under such circumstances.

Name the advanced country you are talking of so I can unravel their criminal justice system and quote instances and cases where the wife was detained in similar fashion.

Stop hiding behind 'advanced countries'.

This rubbish above is the reason Nigerian security services are the worst in the world and why the crime rate in that country is at the rooftop.

Just imagine the mentality of a supposed security office. This is beyond absurd.

Shame on you.
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by Kokaine(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
ibrahimsalam:
After making such plans they left their wives and kids behind. Senseless
lol. One call for tidy that matter.
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by doyinbaby(f): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2019
The family school cry out to human rights groups and media.. they will release the woman and her kids....are they the ones that committed the crime..,they should go and look for the offender
Re: Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children by cosef: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dumb yoruba soldier, others moved their own families out, he left his phone and forgot to move his family.

I hope the Army have released the wife and kids, because it is illegal to keep them in detention, no be dem thief money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.