Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? (6391 Views)

Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by iammiracle1(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2019
So it started from a BB9ja thread where two husemates stated that they don't do fair guys and it became an argument between two Nlders, so i decided to throw a poll for our ladies,

What completion of African men do you prefer?

Like for Dark skinned Denzels, Share for fair skinned Michael Ealys grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by iammiracle1(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Dark Brothers like...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by iammiracle1(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Fair skinned bobos's like...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Chikicaka(f): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Lol, i would say light skinned, but that's just because i enjoy bananas tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by iammiracle1(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Chikicaka:
Lol, i would say light skinned, but that's just because i enjoy bananas tongue

Hanhan, haunty we all have banana's now...

O i get now, twale mama lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2019
grin naija ladies dont really care weda u fair like albino or dark like charcoal as long as u got the mula(money).weda u dark ooo or u fair oo as long as u get money na dem go dey rush u.

11 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by majamajic(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2019
most girls I see always say dark, tall , God fearing things like that, I hardly see them mentioned fair , even though fair guys do have a lot girls around them but girls are proud of dark guys cos they believe dark guys are stronger in bed and hard working than fair guys, some believe fair guys do cheat alot than dark guys ,

anyway am not a girl but I know they prefer dark guys than fair guys

5 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Money dey give better skin color
Make money and see your real skin color

7 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2019
The mrpaèdo guy is just deceiving himself. The rest of guys on that thread arguing against, are also deceiving themselves. Probably fair guys trying to make themselves feel alright.

The reason why the average Naija woman tilts towards darker men isn't any of the nonsense posted there.

Darker men are stereotyped to be more masculine and brash. Fair men look soft. Like the type to spend hours rubbing a specific kinda cream and bathing with F&W. Not like any of this is bad, but they are not "seen" as strong male behaviours.

That said, NL guys should learn to think and comment with their brains. God gave it to them for a reason. All the "Naija girls don't care, it is all money..." sounds really dumb.

We know we like money, but are all the fair guys rich and dark guys poor?!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Chikicaka(f): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
pocohantas:
The mrpaèdo guy is just deceiving himself. The rest of guys on that thread arguing against, are also deceiving themselves. Probably fair guys trying to make themselves feel alright.

The reason why the average woman tilts towards darker men isn't any of the nonsense posted there.

Darker men are stereotyped to be more masculine and brash. Fair men look soft. Like the type to spend hours rubbing a specific kinda cream and bathing with F&W. Not like any of this is bad, but they are not seen as male behaviours.

That said, NL guys should learn to think and comment with their brains. God gave it to them for a reason. All the "Naija girls don't care, it is all money..." sounds really dumb.

We know we like money, but are all the fair guys rich and dark guys poor?!

Preach Sis... grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Twoclans(f): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
lefulefu:
grin naija ladies dont really care weda u fair like albino or dark like charcoal as long as u got the mula(money).weda u dark ooo or u fair oo as long as u get money na dem go dey rush u.

Sweetie that generalization is capital NO. How many men have money this days sef. cheesy

Truth be told more women tilt towards dark skinned men more than fair skin men due to that generalization that darker men are masculine .

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by TimiRume(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
From my observation, there are generally two types of light skinned guys. First, are the the 'soft-looking' ones. Those in this category are usually of a mixed heritage and are mostly attracted to slim dark girls. They are very soft-spoken and gentle. The second type consist of naturally muscled light skinned guys, usually fully black. These are mostly attracted to pretty brown skinned girls and 'mixed looking' light skinned girls.

Now for dark skinned guys, with the exception of those that consciously build their bodies & igbo guys , they are usually very soft and have a high propensity to get fat easily.

So in Nigeria, fair skinned folks that are fully black are usually tougher looking, even light skinned women have stronger bodies, voices than their dark skinned counterparts i.e generally speaking.

This is in answer to the question that dark skin is masculine, while fair skin is feminine. Its not true, because in this part of the world apart from biracial-looking folks, the concept does not apply.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Rosay15(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
lefulefu:
.. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Korllami007: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
If you like get rainbow color, as long as you get money, girls go they rush you. Last last, na money be fine Bobo.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Kingsteve(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
'You look like a playa...'
I used to hear that quite often, just because I'm light skinned!

I don't really think Naija women prefer dark skinned guys , it's just that they have this false belief that light skinned guys will naturally attract more girls, same way light skinned girls attract more guys!
Just a feeling of insecurity!

7 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
i personally prefer fair guys, but I'm also openminded towards dark guys.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Twoclans:

Sweetie that generalization is capital NO. How many men have money this days sef. cheesy

Truth be told more women tilt towards dark skinned men more than fair skin men due to that generalization that darker men are masculine .

my dear i was just joking around and of course i know dere ladies who are not really dat freaked with moneycheesy. But come to rhink of it op was highlighting darkskinned men by using the pics of denzel washington and idris elbacheesy. Wats wrong in op using the pics of tinubu or adams oshiomolecheesy to highlight darkskinned men and why should a man be bothered about his skin colour sefcheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Rosay15:
.. grin
helep me ask why should op be really bothered wich skin tone in a man a girl preferscheesy. If ned nwoko and oshiomole can get d type of girls other men dey crush on a daily then that na enuf proof say a man's looks is not important to a womancheesy. Money makes a man desirable to a womancheesy.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Korllami007:
If you like get rainbow color, as long as you get money, girls go they rush you. Last last, na money be fine Bobo.
baba sango over bless u with wisdomcheesy.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by lilmax(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
After reading this thread and the other one, guys will still believe women like their men soft? grin

guys be strong always, women do not like women as men

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Twoclans(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
lefulefu:
my dear i was just joking around and of course i know dere ladies who are not really dat freaked with moneycheesy. But come to rhink of it op was highlighting darkskinned men by using the pics of denzel washington and idris elbacheesy. [b]wrong in op using the pics of tinubu or adams oshiomolecheesy to [/b]highlight darkskinned men and why should a man be bothered about his skin colour sefcheesy.
Tinubu and oshiomole ,guy fear God

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by LadyHeaven(f): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
BBC's grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Twoclans:

yet men are buying bleachung creams up and down. i make skincare products so i know.

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Starz825(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i personally prefer fair guys, but I'm also openminded towards dark guys.
No oo..don't be open minded oo...just stay ur Lane grin

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by LarryBee1k: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2019
The simple truth is not about dark skin guys strength

Women love manipulating men. They say something and act the other way.

They always say they love dark-skinned but you will see them flocking around light skin guys, even being their Maga.

The simple truth is that women only tilt toward dark-skinned when the light skin have already rejected them, discarded them, broken them. So in other to deceive gullible dark-skinned (pardon me) they pretend it's dark skin they love, and mind you they'll jump back to lightskin if given the chance.

Another reason is women sexuality revolves around their beauty. The women always want to be beautiful than their men. So that's why they pick dark skin because in Africa people perceive light skin guys (even the ones with disfigured face) as handsome. So women don't want to have competition, so they pick dark-skinned to have peace of mind. Also less girls will drag her man with her.

This are all games played by women on unsuspecting men. It's called manipulation and it's very very brutal.

Edit: There are many handsome dark-skinned guys that I know, and many girls flock around them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by SaucyBenks(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
In a relationship they say I'm sure you're fucking other girls... I can never trust you! it's painful someone I love won't trust me or love me back COMPLETELY n they end up cheating with a black guy their reason being because a guy this cute and gentle can't possibly be real and had only by one girl, automatically that thought makes me a cheat...

Inside life.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
In a relationship they say I'm sure you're fucking other girls... I can never trust you! it's painful someone I love won't trust me or love me back COMPLETELY n they end up cheating with a black guy their reason being because a guy this cute and gentle can't possibly be real and had only by one girl, automatically that thought makes me a cheat...

Inside life.. embarassed
Na you be that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by iammiracle1(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Charelsz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by SaucyBenks(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Charelsz:
yes, why?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2019
iammiracle1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, this one way you they shine teeth waiting happen?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
yes, why?
You they bleach?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? by SaucyBenks(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Charelsz:
You they bleach?
no, why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls / Pics: When Edo Girls Hears You Are Wizkid Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.