Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) (55309 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
wink Child abuse everywhere ...he must be a Yoruba not, their mason abuse kids in the name of teaching them work .. likewise what I saw recently at onitsha, seeing kids hawking in the market
Yoruba with a family in imo ? bruah !

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
angry

Very Pathetic, worse than Almajiri beggars...

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
So much for sophistication
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Tozara(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nbote:
Why is he crying out like it hasn't become a normal sight ? How come we aren't crying out at d underage children and kids hawking on our major roads and streets? How did he help out d kid?
He “cried out”. That’s a good thing. At least, give him credit for it.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by dejio42(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Where is the crying man, he needs to be flogged. If you can't help the little man must you record him. If you have work call him, e beta pass stealing
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by ajayiopy: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
SuperBlack:
My screen has a crack and so I am not able to see the picture clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous honeymoon and happy marriage life.
ARE YOU OK?
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by PqsMike: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol...this isn't new at all

Hello guys,

Please help my friend that was relieved of his Job @ Union bank(Mass sack) some weeks ago. He holds an HND in Banking and Finance. A married man with 2 wonderful kids. Hergently needs a job in any field. Make hunger no finish my guy...abeg help him.
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
He's an hypocrite, this happens everywhere, it's almost become a norm.
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
wink Child abuse everywhere ...he must be a Yoruba not, their mason abuse kids in the name of teaching them work .. likewise what I saw recently at onitsha, seeing kids hawking in the market

It's a lie.

I'm an Engineer and I've never seen an underage labourer in all my plenty years of working in the southwest.

Rather, what you see are young men and old women who usually don't do heavy work but fetch water.

Anyone who knows can tell you.
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Auduambless(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
You can now VIDEO/RECORD all the activities on your Android phone.
Including your whatsapp video call, whatsapp status videos, you tube videos etc...

Call/whatsapp 08131281812

@ #300 per PDF document...
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by alizma: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
This remind me of the days of my struggle. Only close friends will believe i also passed through that path. Looking at the sky from my office now and saying God may your name be praise forever.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by nanauju(f): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
To Make Ends Meet and assist his Family In Imo State.?

I thought every child of school age in one of the states with the richest people in the world should actually be in school

And to assume this is just a case in point in the midst of many similar cases is quite amusing.

What do these people intend to achieve with all these chest beating?

Anyway, what do I know

You know nothing. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by alizma: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
PqsMike:
Lol...this isn't new at all

Hello guys,

Please help my friend that was relieved of his Job @ Union bank(Mass sack) some weeks ago. He holds an HND in Banking and Finance. A married man with 2 wonderful kids. Hergently needs a job in any field. Make hunger no finish my guy...abeg help him.

Try use the Job vacancy section, it will help too
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by tellwisdom: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
So what’s the hell of a big deal if he works?

What’s the difference between dish washing and sweeping? At least he’s getting money in return

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by alizma: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
tellwisdom:

What’s the difference between this and dish washing and sweeping? At least he getting money in return
Do you have idea of the level of risk exposure of the two jobs you mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
ednut1:
We claim there are no jobs. Togo boys just dey cash in as mason

so every Nigerian should become a mason?
.or what is your point?
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
tellwisdom:

What’s the difference between dish washing and sweeping? At least he getting money in return

this is a shocking comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Famousdan: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by TFLAME(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dd
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mutemenot:

I am beginning to think that most people in Nigeria develop their English vocabulary by throwing unnecessary tribal shades.

Child abuse is unfortunately a common thing everywhere in Nigeria due to various economic and social reasons. Sadly, unless one of these exploited and vulnerable kids 'trends' on social media and gets help, their wellbeing and future is merely down to fate.

Let's join hands together to address this scourge. It is a national one and not peculiar to a certain tribe.
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by flowx(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Leave that eegun boy alone.

He travelled from Lagos to East with his Master.

The small boy is learning work.

Come to Ajah you will see many of them like this . Age 10, 12, 15 etc
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by bjbjbj: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Stop giving birth to kids you can't take care of.
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by micgray100(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is too bad...

My signature link to my trend of Company registration
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is that all the man can do? Take pictures and post, what stopped him from helping, his not serious undecided
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by alphaNomega: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mutemenot:

True, very common among the Yoruba folk. I met a vulcanizer abusing a boy (not up to 12yrs)

When I confronted him (vulcanizer) , he became aggressive and said the boy is "learning work"
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
It's not a child abuse but a survival strategy. How do you feel as a boy when your family is dying of abject poverty and this becomes the only way out... People don't visit a white garment church or babalawo except they have have issues.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
They are many. They call them "kekere".
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Can't he do Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ummm okay. So now what, we should do baby benial donation for him like daddy freeze abi Carry am go meet kokun foundation
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by uwabuwa888: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
When we say the country is hard..u won't believe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.