Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) (66605 Views)

Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
MyGeneration:
i guess its that hunger thats making boys kill themselves in rivers state university.

And i also guess its that hunger thats making wike grant amnesty to cultists every now and then.

Not to talk of cultists who raid businesses and shops every now and then.

My hunger is really affecting the entire rivers state

Your problems like most of your ilks is inability to read and comprehend, little wonder you slowpokes sit for exams and seldom make it through.

Which state is devoid of cultism, criminality and hunger is it because such activities are under reported unlike how miscreants like you carry Rivers state issues on your heads like galee. I stay in Lagos and I know cultism is well entrenched here even down to the primary and secondary schools.

For the Records amnesty was granted to cultists once by the governor and it was widely reported with a specific time frame for cultists to renounce. The other amnesty are local government initiatives which the governor has come out to say he does not recognise and offenders will be subjected to the law.

I don't expect you to know this because you're every inch as dull as mud.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Your problems like most of your ilks is inability to read and comprehend, little wonder you slowpokes sit for exams and seldom make it through.

Which state is devoid of cultism, criminality and hunger is it because such activities are under reported unlike how miscreants like you carry Rivers state issues on your heads like galee. I stay in Lagos and I know cultism is well entrenched here even down to the primary and secondary schools.

For the Records amnesty was granted to cultists once by the governor and it was widely reported with a specific time frame for cultists to renounce. The other amnesty are local government initiatives which the governor has come out to say he does not recognise and offended will be subjected to the law.

I don't expect you to know this because you're every inch as dull as mud.
miscreant
Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by TWoods(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
LOVEGINO:
that's our problem, we never celebrate success. What has other useless governors done in their state especially my beloved Kaduna?

Our problem isn’t that we never celebrate success, it is that we celebrate mediocrity. The person you quoted is right, in other serious countries, it doesn’t matter if you built the stairway to heaven, you are required to do so in a cost effective, corruption-free and transparent manner.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by Londonboyrep(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Verified fool SON, you don't pay tax from your bus conductor and pickpocket business.
Your parents don't pay tax from their gutter washing business, so Why are you crying?
What's your business with whatever happens to tax payers money?
Calibrated imbecileee!
Disgusting blocked head, continue crying.
You will cry to death.

Ladies and gentlemen...there you have it. What’s my business with whatever happens to tax payers money? I dont think you are alright. I will stick to the saying ‘never argue with a fool because the audience might not be able to tell the difference’. Even disrespecting my parents. Do you know me personally? Dumber and dumber son of a gay father and retard mother. Bastard dont fucking quote me again. Low life piece of shit that never seen how things are done elsewhere. Omo ale jati jati
Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by DaCharis2016: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2019
kettykin:
if this project is more than N5b then it is a huge waste
Reasons pls.
Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2019
TWoods:

Our problem isn’t that we never celebrate success, it is that we celebrate mediocrity. The person you quoted is right, in other serious countries, it doesn’t matter if you built the stairway to heaven, you are required to do so in a cost effective, corruption-free and transparent manner.
OK oooo. But what do u ve to say about d present government?
Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by Jeremy1234: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2019
anonimi:

It surely is CLAIMED to cost more than that which is why LASG does not disclose the cost of its projects for easy monitoring and linkage to its overall budget. Very opaque rogues pretending to be saints.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

Thanks for this write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by PRNTPIC: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) by PRNTPIC: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) / Street Slangs You Must Know When You Are In Lagos / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.