Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Bello’s Gunmen After My Life, Family, Aides – Kogi Dep. Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello’s Gunmen After My Life, Family, Aides – Kogi Dep. Gov (338 Views)

Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family / Kogi Dep. Governor Takes Sowore To The Cleaners After He Trolled His Daughter / Kashamu’s Group Picks Abati, Daniel, As Dep Gov., Senatorial Candidates In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello’s Gunmen After My Life, Family, Aides – Kogi Dep. Gov by Coker302(f): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Breaking: Bello’s gunmen after my life, family, aides – Kogi Dep. Gov

Deputy Governor of Kogi State, Elder Simon Achuba on Thursday has alledged that the governor of the state has sent gunmen after his life.

Simon Achuba Acbuba called on the inspector general of Police, SSS, Army and other security personnel to safeguard his life, family members and his aides.

Achuba, who spoke with newsmen at his official residence in Lokoja said, “From all information at my disposal, the governor has mobilized gunmen to attack me.

“I want the police, SSS, IGP to know that if anything should happen to me, my family and aides, the governor should be held responsible” The deputy governor likewise called on the president to beam his searchlight on the state. …details shortly.

http://earlybaze.com.ng/2019/08/01/breaking-bellos-gunmen-after-my-life-family-aides-kogi-dep-gov/

Re: Bello’s Gunmen After My Life, Family, Aides – Kogi Dep. Gov by shakushakuist(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
If anything do you dem know who to hold na

grin
Re: Bello’s Gunmen After My Life, Family, Aides – Kogi Dep. Gov by yarimo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Police should arrest this doom deputy governor for false allegations. angry angry
Re: Bello’s Gunmen After My Life, Family, Aides – Kogi Dep. Gov by aolawale025: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Since he has voiced out. He should also run to the courts for protection

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Fresh threat To National Security / ARE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE? / Sowore Plotted To Topple Government- DSS Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.