Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) (74359 Views)

Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Menance: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igbo Amaka

Beautiful eye catching Aerial view .
The East is blessed

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Powersurge: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
I through they said SE is landlocked ?

Primitive minds

na those illiterate Igbos wey learn how to read and write from friends be this! busy calling someone primitive when you don't know the meaning of landlock.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by magzey: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

My take is, they will take another 20 years to finish this project. It’s all for politics.
is not your problem but the brain that think for you. black will always look white to you ayam sorry for your life undecided grin grin

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by satowind(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
TheAutoReporter only u nah fool, those this look like progress to u?
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
wats all dis hype of dis fkin 2nd naija bridge.China built world class bridges longer,more expensiv and of higher quality witout postin d pix until completed.kini gan

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bighead9:
We Igbo's are pleased with President Buhari. We remain loyal to him and we are ready to do his bids. Buhari is the only President that takes the plight of the Igbo's serious since 1999. He is doing what PDP couldn't do for us in their 16 years reign. We also thank the North for giving us an integrity leader as Buhari.

Buhari Amaka.
North Amaka. grin grin grin
you are an idioot

an impostor

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Children who are used to kerosene and paper commissioning won't see anything here
When someone talk like this, just know that he is yoruba sufi moslem.

Hate runs in their black blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
frowland:

Lol, seems you dont know what landlocked area means?
You really need to look at the mirror to know who is actually primitive in thinking.
Jeez! The kind people in NL recently is giving me serious second thoughts.

Second thought of committing suicide..... Please do.

So what is the meaning of landlocked Oponu
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Powersurge:

na those illiterate Igbos wey learn how to read and write from friends be this! busy calling someone primitive when you don't know the meaning of landlock.

Omo ERU

Define landlocked
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by colestephan86: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
Reporting about construction in Nigeria is one of the very difficult important aspects to be an auto blogger, you need to be careful to verify all claims, pictures and information as others trust you to verify, check and be their eyes. One of such construction is the 2nd Niger Bridge as it has brought some bad tunes among the Eastern folks, they see the work as a charade will not see the light of the day despite the many promises of various administrations, in fact, some see the zone as a rejected zone.

Two years ago, the federal government re-activated the construction after past administration started work, the present administration which was handled by the ministry of works spearheaded by Babatunde Fashola met with the firm handling the work that they should continue. Many are of the opinion that nothing has been done, the federal government on its part insists that work is ongoing on this various site. In order not to be distracted by rumours and unnecessary talks, the FG and Julius Berger Nig Plc both set up a live cam and daily update on this site for all to see, watch and verify.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-upIWSxLI82A/XULsk1aXDRI/AAAAAAAAeiA/nZYqldCV1pYRTt5NeshQL2cEyJICfFGEwCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_10.jpg[/img]

AutoReportNG has been seeing pictures, images and videos from this location from different groups but since we can not verify the date, the location and hour, it's hard for our report as many have requested.

We are opportune to get some live feeds from the site of this construction. These are aerial feeds from different angles as obtained from the media desk of Julius Berger. Julius Berger is the company in charge of planning, execution and construction of this bridge. These are drone images as captured from the site.

It has been said that when this bridge is completed, it will help in the movement of goods and services from the eastern zone of the country to various location thereby reliving the old and stressed Niger Bridge.

The Second Niger Bridge is a key national infrastructure, with immense socio-economic benefits for the contiguous states and indeed the entire nation.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xmAPnMrEzds/XULskGsYfgI/AAAAAAAAeh0/_lhpxTSl38AflIFjZirxhQ2hizdU_npqQCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_07.jpg[/img]

Upon completion, the bridge will ease traffic flow, improve road safety, and create greater opportunities for local residents by advancing the commercial viability of the immediate area and regenerating economic life.

The scope of works include the construction of 1.6 km long bridge, 10.3 km Highway, Owerri interchange and a toll station.

These are pictures obtained courtesy of Julius Berger Nig. PLC

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OGz8hNKW240/XULskFYcZ1I/AAAAAAAAeh8/q-2UaRKCnnAar6njoaA9ke9bfDxxmQUiwCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_08.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_wvzaT929bw/XULskDizaOI/AAAAAAAAeh4/hdR-dcQZxvUXEHGx5dn3WMr5Bt8zNV4FwCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_09.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-edaK1DE2Gb8/XULslXu7j3I/AAAAAAAAeiE/dnokic1TZjI5moFwOr5E7rmZY9bp7AjHQCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_11.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-X-SZUaD2jVk/XULsltWLN0I/AAAAAAAAeiM/ZSqsGHsXLLYj__MLfPUHgiQw7QCcj0VXwCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_13.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-PacHHAKMlco/XULsmU0-lBI/AAAAAAAAeiQ/6TmbfK4zeWYPmfbLcgzMVMUnZDexHEb0ACLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_14.jpg[/img]

Former Picture

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ggh_p2-Vl78/XULsmxISNOI/AAAAAAAAeiY/_w5mEal59cEQJBi76bybrQK5Q977q3wXwCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_16.jpg[/img]

Now...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-sQdXXQGEo24/XULsmltIjWI/AAAAAAAAeiU/iHXfsa1W2CIuBgErLI0GKT0CZHmAq2HPQCLcBGAs/s1600/second-niger-bridge-impression_15.jpg[/img]

From A Live Camera...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-6HwK5z4-xaU/XULwPVhSCGI/AAAAAAAAejg/AHnTpOb5wBkk5PUu0oQb6AKlJr3Bqj-fwCLcBGAs/s1600/vid-0001.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-e-_4xi96SwE/XULwQE9LhbI/AAAAAAAAejk/jMbTbf3wivk3VwTKKQfNF7we1tF-3KhQwCLcBGAs/s1600/vid-0055.jpg[/img]

See the Google Image

[img]https://1.bp..com/-WDssDn59dZQ/XUMEXgbQz7I/AAAAAAAAej0/0rpbs83v1K02uwwDWWX14wblETGJoNIcQCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd%2BNigeria%2Bbridge.jpg[/img]

Editorial Note:
We can't exhaust all images and live videos here, if you need to see more 24 images from this site, please check on the source and see things for your self... This is not about supporting any sector but this is just our own side of story making sure we balance every other side.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/08/see-live-aerial-feeds-from-2nd-niger.html

Sincerely if the government since the inception of democracy has done this little buhari is doing now, I'm sure by now we will be talking if maintenance n not construction.
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Can we also use this drone to pursue killer herdsmen and bokoharams?
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
boolet:

It is gonna take Buhari's 2nd term to finish it, if he would. However, GEJ didn't get that benefit of doubts. Perhaps he would have fixed it.

From look of things, the project would be done in 2-3 years
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackfireX:

Primitive minds
u dont know what landlocked means oga
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
1shortblackboy:

Yell tell me....
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackfireX:

Yell tell me....
use google i'm not here to teach ignorant people who are quick to talk
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Bighead9: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

i know what am saying bro

Go back and re-read what I wrote.
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
1shortblackboy:
use google i'm not here to teach ignorant people who are quick to talk

You are a baron of imbeciles.....

You don't even know what it means for a land to be landlocked, you open your gutter called mouth to insult a region and called it landlocked, while it is not....
Tribalism and hatred will kill you ....omo IWOFA
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackfireX:

You are a baron of imbeciles.....

You don't even know what it means for a land to be landlocked, you open your gutter called mouth to insult a region and called it landlocked, while it is not....
Tribalism and hatred will kill you ....omo IWOFA
keep talking its ur right no one will stop u grin
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by goaldynboy: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
I'm a big Buhari critic; I'm tempted to say he has tried small on this bridge! But I will only praise him if he completes it! If he can also be detribalized enough to build a railway from Lagos to onisha or Lagos to pH to onisha, I will rally the Igbos to apologize to him for not voting him! I don't care if he didn't give the Igbo's appointment!!

By the way Obasonjo is the biggest fool and a scammer to have played politics with this bridge!!
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bighead9:

i repeat... tinibu wont liike this
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by tigerclaws: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

[/s]
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
From the aeriel view, the bridge wouldn't even be as long as 3rd mainland bridge. But what exactly has been stopping successive administrations from constructing this bridge?

Anyway, thanks to buhari for his commitment in ensuring that the dream of having this bridge is brought to fruition.

Pls, children of perdition who will rather give credit to that one whose only achievement with regards to this bridge is a drawing should not quote me, my hand is paining me. angry
I have quoted you. Didn't Lia Mohammed said that this project was 70% completed?
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
goaldynboy:
I'm a big Buhari critic; I'm tempted to say he has tried small on this bridge! But I will only praise him if he completes it! If he can also be detribalized enough to build a railway from Lagos to onisha or Lagos to pH to onisha, I will rally the Igbos to apologize to him for not voting him! I don't care if he didn't give the Igbo's appointment!!

By the way Obasonjo is the biggest fool and a scammer to have played politics with this bridge!!
Who told you that the igbos didn't vote him? Did all tribes voted PMB during the elections?
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Can you define Landlock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by maximilano: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackfireX:

Primitive minds
You’re ignorant Oga

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by frowland(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackfireX:

Second thought of committing suicide..... Please do.

So what is the meaning of landlocked Oponu

Since you dont know let me educate your blockhead. Landlocked areas are states or territories surrounded by other states or territories.
Example...
Imo state is landlocked (My state)
Anambra is landlocked
Lagos is NOT landlocked
Rivers is NOT landlocked
Biafra states IS LANDLOCKED
Poland is Landlocked
Spain is NOT landlocked
China is NOt landlocked
Morocco is NOT landlocked
Kano is Landlocked
NIGERIA is NOT Landlocked
CHAD is Landlocked
etc etc etc etc etc.
So stop making yourself look stupid. Insults are for people who lack ideas.
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Isn't life wonderful? A Fulani man is building a bridge for igbo man to continue his economic wandering to the western afonja territory mostly Tinubu's prosperious progressive state (which they love to envy)..

The sweetest part about this project is that it is going to be a tolled PPP bridge, and we shall all know the real economic almajiri between the West and the East, we shall clearly see who pays more toll between Igbo and Yorubas, we.shall see clearly who would cry in pains whenever there is price hike in the toll tickect price..

Well, i hope they speed up the process as blocked part of Niger River is causing flood and over flow into the main land

Dumbo you have three toll gates in Lagos, if you have common sense you will know there is already existing bridge only those that want to boycott Onitsha will use the new bridge when completed, second niger bridge will be used by all tribes first month after opening the bridge is not just Igbo dodomayana.
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
TOP NOTCH!
Thanks OP for making this aerial view.
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
frowland:

Since you dont know let me educate your blockhead. Landlocked areas are states or territories surrounded by other states or territories.
Example...
Anambra is landlocked
Lagos is NOT landlocked
Rivers is NOT landlocked
Poland is Landlocked
Spain is NOT landlocked
China is NOt landlocked
Kano is Landlocked
etc etc etc etc etc.
You are very Ignorant River Niger empty in Atlantic Ocean, you can connect to Onitsha via warri port, that's were Julius Berger is using in moving their containers for the 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
MachadoPreto:
I thought GEJ had completed this bridge
GEJ kwa...... the only thing GEJ achieved as a president is to make corrupt people richer than he met them.
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by goldust777: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackfireX:

Primitive minds
Do you know what landlocked even means geographically gala brain grin
Re: Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
frowland:

Example...
Anambra is landlocked
Lagos is NOT landlocked
Rivers is NOT landlocked
Poland is Landlocked
Spain is NOT landlocked
China is NOt landlocked
Kano is Landlocked
NIGERIA is NOT Landlocked
CHAD is Landlocked
etc etc etc etc etc.

Read the meaning of Landlock

A landlocked state or landlocked country is a sovereign state entirely enclosed by land, or whose only coastlines lie on closed seas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.