Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money (394 Views)

10 Proven Strategies For Mastering The Habit Of Saving Money In Nigeria / Money Challenge | How To Save With Tight Budget | Saving Money / Six Tips For Saving Money This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money by madakx: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
The woman above dressed in an immigration uniform with name Aminat salami kehinde dup me of 150ķ ,she promise to get me a job at immigration last year which i trusted n believed her yet no job and she refused returning my money.....Pls pals any idea on how to recover my money,I have the agreement she signed with two other witnesses and evidence of bank transfer slip of the money i sent to her
Re: This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money by Antichristus: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
madakx:
The woman above dressed in an immigration uniform with name Aminat salami kehinde dup me of 150ķ ,she promise to get me a job at immigration last year which i trusted n believed her yet no job and she refused returning my money.....Pls pals any idea on how to recover my money,I have the agreement she signed with two other witnesses and evidence of bank transfer slip of the money i sent to her

Pure stupidity and foolishness. No wonder you’re foolishly and stupidly supporting Buhari. Good for you you mumu never do.
Re: This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money by madakx: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Antichristus:

Pure stupidity and foolishness. No wonder you’re foolishly and stupidly supporting Buhari. Good for you you mumu never do.
i pity the LovePeddler that mistakenly gave birth to lunatic like you,slowpoke like you don't deserve to life on planet earth,six feet is where you belong
Re: This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money by madakx: 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
Slowpoke idiot you must be high on something go get a life

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Smokers, What's Your View? / Gunmen Kidnap Assistant Commissioner Of Police Of Niger In Kaduna / Zlatan Hospitalized In America As He Battles Serious Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.