Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin (4925 Views)

How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by pressmanng: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
It has been reported that the APC had suspended house of representative member representing Kiru and Bebeji From Kano State, Abdulmumin Jibrin.

The suspension was said to be because the party alleges that Jibrin was involved in anti-party activities.

And is going to last for 1 year.

While responding the APC, Jibrin said he is going to open the can of worms on how they rigged Kano Election if the party dare him.

"I will tell the whole world what happens in Kano, if you continue to disturb me I will disclose how we rigged Kano election" legit.ng reported Abdulmumin Jibri as saying.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/if-you-disturb-me-i-will-disclose-how.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Giddymoney(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please disclose o...

We are waiting

15 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Lovelive: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Shikena

2 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dem never cheechomchin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by OfficialAPCNig: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tijanni moslems will be in sifia pains. Pele

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Lovelive: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Giddymoney:
Please disclose o...

We are waiting
Yes o

4 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by eyeview: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
This guy and his mouth

2 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Franklyspeakin: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Intresting
Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Afamed: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Secessionists are truly propagandists

4 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by dizon: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oga disclose oh, we can't wait

2 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by BlackfireX: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Who will judge the matter?

Oga go and drink kunu

1 Like

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by bkool7(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
What sort of absurd propaganda is this ?

1 Like

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
A nigga once said:this country is finished abeg.just imagine the statement 'if you disturb me again i'll disclose how we riged the kano election'.

Which means their was a rig in the kano election.

But guess what nothing will be done about it,after all a slapping senator just received an award,even if he payed for it.sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by SHOPPERS(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
We doubledare you in behalf of those people abeg.

Please na

EFCC to the guy right now:

Guy, behave.

2 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by deafeyez: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
As if Buhari cares

2 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by lonecatt(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
With such statement coming from a top politician like Jubrin the courts do not need a proof to know that Kano elections was rigged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by willyo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
I stopped being hopeful Nigeria's gonna get better when they made Buhari a choice.

The height of hopelessness

7 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by WonderManly(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
pressmanng:
It has been reported that the APC had suspended house of representative member representing Kiru and Bebeji From Kano State, Abdulmumin Jibrin.

The suspension was said to be because the party alleges that Jibrin was involved in anti-party activities.

And is going to last for 1 year.

While responding the APC, Jibrin said he is going to open the can of worms on how they rigged Kano Election if the party dare him.

"I will tell the whole world what happens in Kano, if you continue to disturb me I will disclose how we rigged Kano election" legit.ng reported Abdulmumin Jibri as saying.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/if-you-disturb-me-i-will-disclose-how.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Yes baba don talk. Oro jade oro tele!
Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by oglalasioux(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
How can you deny him a committee chairman and he won't fight back? He was even eyeing the appropriations committee chairman.

Dogara will be having the laugh of his life now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by kayusely70(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
He was suspended some years ago by the house of reps for about nine months for reckless utterances.
Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by mu2sa2: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
lonecatt:
With such statement coming from a top politician like Jubrin the courts do not need a proof to know that Kano elections was rigged.
Hahaha, supposing he is lying to save his head?
Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by crackhouse(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
God bless u abeg. Do u need microphone.

1 Like

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by BRASH: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
we already know. even the zombies know this. they used thugs.

2 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by devlishGINGER(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol open secret
Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by Annie939(f): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
na dem apc and Buhari

1 Like

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by article1: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
I still don't understand why some people we hold in high esteem in the society are so naive. So because Jubilee is suspended by his party now he wants to tell the whole world that they actually rigged Kano election. Suffix to say that Jubril didn't win the election to the House of Reps in the first place and tomorrow such people will start talking about integrity. No wonder, Gbajabiamila dumped him like a peel of banana.

2 Likes

Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by 9jaBloke: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
We already know
Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by fireback: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is to show that buhari did not win election in any northern states. The only place buhari geniuly won is in the south west aside that, buhari did not win election in any northern state. Even majority of hausas did not vote for president buhari, the only people that voted for him were yorubas.
Re: If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin by aolawale025: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Seems a court can subpoena him to disclose. Its good for democracy

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery / Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? / The Bloodiest Coup Plotter In Nigeria's History Is One Of The Most Honoured Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.