Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job (13368 Views)

400 First Class Graduates, 5,140 Others Jostle For 100 Nasarawa Poly Jobs / 191,000 Nigerians Jostle For 9,460 Immigration, NSCDC Jobs / Over 500,000 Applicants Jostle For 3,200 Vacancies In Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by doyinbaby(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jewingle:
Lol Bayelsa ko Niger delta ni. Any youth still living in Bayelsa is wasting his life. Move out!!!
is the state that bad
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Britishcoins(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lazy youths, money you will make within a week if you set up a good business for yourself
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Amanyanabo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aderewah:
Lol. Bayelsa should be the most developed state in the country, comparing size, population and allocation. But some people are quick to condemn highly developed lagos with the highest population and smallest state sizero.
Highly developed? Wrong choice of word
I'm guessing by Nigerian standard
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pavore9:

Haba! False information, it terms of geographical size Bayelsa is 3 times Lagos!

Most of Bayelsa is water, I doubt if it's landmass is up to half of Lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by 4gunners(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
mceze:

God bless you my brother
Na that alakija own dey vex me..
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by frozen70(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
What exactly is bayelsa doing with her allocation?

No good roads, no good schools, potable water, health facilities etc in a state with a land mass as small as Apapa and a population of less than 2m. undecided

This is the same question I keep asking, they were so proud they have oil until they used their proceed and develope other states
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by HizRoyalFinest(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bayelsa state is filled up with selfish community leaders and the youths on the other hand are not trying at all........they prefer cultism to a job.....
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by ogmask: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
correctyourself:
One thing about some of such persons is that, even those who already has higher pay job and those that are not really interested on the job would still apply with the intention to become ghost workers and be collecting salaries.

True reflection of what is happening in Bayelsa state atm
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Kapeter(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jewingle:
I’m surprise you asking me that. I repeat any youth in Bayelsa is wasting away his life.theres no hope and future in that state
instead of leaving, why don't they come together and line before asari dokubo and blame sw (yoruba) for the hopelessness in the state as they've been doing since time immemorial. Don't you think that'd be better?
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Kapeter(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
frozen70:

This is the same question I keep asking, they were so proud they have oil until they used their proceed and develope other states
they get about 10b or more from fg every month when other states get less. What have they been using it for?
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Pavore9: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:

Most of Bayelsa is water, I doubt if it's landmass is up to half of Lagos

He mentioned Bayelsa not even up to Apapa, Apapa that is not even up to 50km² while Bayelsa is 10,773km², yes it has much water just as Lagos with its 3,345km² has its own share.

1 Like

Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by seborrhic: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
LillyVal:
1. Nigerians are most intelligent immigrants in the US. Search in Google its there, not one of the most intelligent, we are the most intelligent immigrants.

2. 60% of Nigerians in US have college degrees. This is far above d American national average of 30%.

3. A Nigerian family in the UK have officially named the Imafedon family are the smartest family in UK

4. The world fastest supercomputer was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist. Philip Emeagwali a full blown Nigerian who's patency was awarded in 2015.

5. The designer of the famous car, Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu is a super talented Nigerian from Sokoto state.

6. Nigerians in US are one of the highest earners typically earning 25% more than median US income of $53k.

7. In ivy league schools in US and Europe Nigerians out rightly outshine their peers from other nations.

8. The wealthiest black( Aliko Dangote) man and the third richest black woman( Folorunsho Alakija) on earth are Nigerians with no traces of criminal records.

9. Before there was street lights in the European cities, the ancient kingdom of Benin had street lights fueled by palm oil.

10. 500 years ago Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous queen Ida mask.

11. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom, built a statue for France for free.

12. The first television station in Africa was NTA IBADAN (1960) long before Ireland got their first RTE station.

GOD BLESS THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION ON EARTH. AMEEN.
Rubbish achievements when those after us are now 100times more developed.

2 Likes

Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by dominique(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pavore9:

He mentioned Bayelsa not even up to Apapa, Apapa that is not even up to 50km² while Bayelsa is 10,773km², yes it has much water just as Lagos with its 3,345km² has its own share.

Hmm, I didn't know that Bayelsa was up to 10k km2. It looks pretty small on the map
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Jewingle(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
doyinbaby:
is the state that bad
bad is an understatement. This state is terrible. They give you light two or three times in a week(only at night. Just once in a blue moon during the day) the only business striving here is bar business and filling stations.to cut long story short it’s a civil servant state. If the government decides not to pay salary in months which is normal then everyone will starve. No production or manufacturing companies here. They import the least bread from rivers state or Warri. There’s no genesis restaurant here but you will see genesis bread all over the town.
This is just the least i can mention. It’s worse than this.
To sum it all. BAYELSANS ARE LAZY SETS OF PEOPLE
Pukes � cry

1 Like

Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Jewingle(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jewingle:
bad is an understatement. This state is terrible. They give you light two or three times in a week(only at night. Just once in a blue moon during the day) the only business striving here is bar business and filling stations.to cut long story short it’s a civil servant state. If the government decides not to pay salary in months which is normal then everyone will starve. No production or manufacturing companies here. They import the least bread from rivers state or Warri. There’s no genesis restaurant here but you will see genesis bread all over the town. To think that this is a top oil producing state makes me wonder if we are really cursed in Nigeria.
This is just the least i can mention. It’s worse than this.
To sum it all. BAYELSANS ARE LAZY SETS OF PEOPLE
Pukes � cry
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by TourismMan(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Speechless
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Carlyboi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=Jewingle post=80845569][/quote] Nawao shuo?it means Dickson been just dey chop their money for nothing ni?lol
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Pavarottii(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

No good roads, no good schools, potable water, health facilities etc in a state with a land mass as small as Apapa and a population of less than 2m. undecided
Don't say what u don't know... They are about 6million in bayelsa in case u don't.. Bay3lea is almost 3 times of Lagos if not more... It's a swampy area... U think it's easy to develop swamp... There is no place u go in bayelsa with wat3r AGAIN... There is road to everywhere. We av up to 5 universities n polythenics in case u don't know ... Plus nursing, law, maritime schools and a lot I can't mention... Go and check bayelsa position wen it comes to waec... The state was created in 1996... Lagos is since 1960... So give it a break... If u pass a bad road to ur destination den am a liar...

2 Likes

Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by mangojuice(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Are you aware Lagos State is small in land mass?
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by mangojuice(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
tstx:

The land is inhabited by greedy politicians and stupid masses that can't even demand their rights
Ur on point sir
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Henryjr(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

I hate when people type rubbish online
Even with the terrible geographical terrain, bayelsa still have beautiful roads. Bayelsa can boast of 4 universities(fed uni otueke, Niger delta uni, African uni, medical university) among other higher institutions of learning. For your info, bayelsa produced the over highest score in waec in 2017 nationwide. Bayelsa has the best diagnostic centre in nigeria, with state of the art facilities. It's obvious u are(were) not such a good geographical student, to compare bayelsa to part of Lagos state. Unless u don't know the difference between population density and landmass. Bayelsa state population was about 1.8m in 2006 census, so if you think it's only your village that people procreate, it's okay. U can research to confirm my claims
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Henryjr(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Pavarottii:

Don't say what u don't know... They are about 6million in bayelsa in case u don't.. Bay3lea is almost 3 times of Lagos if not more... It's a swampy area... U think it's easy to develop swamp... There is no place u go in bayelsa with wat3r AGAIN... There is road to everywhere. We av up to 5 universities n polythenics in case u don't know ... Plus nursing, law, maritime schools and a lot I can't mention... Go and check bayelsa position wen it comes to waec... The state was created in 1996... Lagos is since 1960... So give it a break... If u pass a bad road to ur destination den am a liar...
don't mind the idiot
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Henryjr(m): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2019
dominique:

Hmm, I didn't know that Bayelsa was up to 10k km2. It looks pretty small on the map
Now you know
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by contigiency(m): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Some of these governors like to create problems when they want to leave office. That's why they only remember the so called good ideas when they have few months left in the office. Otherwise, this man suddenly woke up and remembered to add 6000 workers to the existing ones, that's an increase of monthly salary of the state by N120m when he has few months to leave office. Is it well thought out?
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Seun360(m): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Little wonder they devoured the dead whale.
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2019
I don't see hope in this country...may God just continue to guide us
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by kokoboy4life(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Aderewah:
Lol. Bayelsa should be the most developed state in the country, comparing size, population and allocation. But some people are quick to condemn highly developed lagos with the highest population and smallest state sizero.

I don’t like to react to messages on here but whenever I hear Lagos is developed my heart always bitter, it will come to me as if I live in another state maybe you should enlighten me more on why you said Lagos is highly developed. This is a state that’s rich in nature and have a robust financial reserve but has poor infrastructure, no adequate security measures, thuggery is at the highest level, majority of roads in Lagos now are very bad. It is because Nigeria as a whole is an underdeveloped country that’s what made you think Lagos is highly developed. I will implore you to take a trip to Accra in Ghana, Kigali in Rwanda, Joburg in SA, Cairo in Egypt, when you get back from one of these countries you will lay a curse on all governors that have emerged since 1999. Don’t allow tribalism gimmicks the politicians has used on us over the years to overwhelmed your senses because we the common people would always be at the receiving end of their wrong doings. Do not be deceive there’s no highly developed state in Nigeria, I am not surprise with this your assertion because majority of Nigerians are used to mediocre establishment by the government.
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by kokoboy4life(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
These yeye people will still litter everywhere with children and give thanksgiving in their churches after a unit is pumped out in the labour room.

Bro Big ups to you, I wonder why people still give birth in numbers despite the ridiculous increment of Nigeria population, Religion books has huge negative contributions in this because most of these guys always defend their absurdity act with what is written down in Bible or Quran, that God says they should multiply in numbers. So sad I found myself in this kind of society
Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by Martinez39(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2019
kokoboy4life:

Bro Big ups to you, I wonder why people still give birth in numbers despite the ridiculous increment of Nigeria population, Religion books has huge negative contributions in this because most of these guys always defend their absurdity act with what is written down in Bible or Quran, that God says they should multiply in numbers. So sad I found myself in this kind of society
Don't mind them. Holy book or not, they have the strong desire to give birth to children just for the vanity of it being seen as an achievement. The fact that overpopulation is a disaster and makes life harder is not enough to curtail such vanity(which is also a form of stupidity). They are just using their holy books as a cover for this vanity and stupidity.

Even if god said "...be fruitful and multiple", has mankind not multipled enough? Need mankind multiple to it's own detriment? This pains me a lot.

The major source of hardship, vices, immorality and poverty is the singular act of people giving birth to children that they can't take care of. Many don't realise this because they expect anything evil to come with a terrifying face and immediate harm. This act of people giving birth to children that they can't take care of is an evil that comes harmless(and even evokes sympathy) in the short term but disastrous in the long term.

Each time someone comes to me or my mum asking for money for children's school fees, feeding money, naming ceremony money, wedding money, etc. I am like...

2 Likes

Re: In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job by kokoboy4life(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind them. Holy book or not, they have the strong desire to give birth to children just for the vanity of it being seen as an achievement. The fact that overpopulation is a disaster and makes life harder is not enough to curtail such vanity(which is also a form of stupidity). They are just using their holy books as a cover for this vanity and stupidity.

Even if god said "...be fruitful and multiple", has mankind not multipled enough? Need mankind multiple to it's own detriment? This pains me a lot.

The major source of hardship, vices, immorality and poverty is the singular act of people giving birth to children that they can't take care of. Many don't realise this because they expect anything evil to come with a terrifying face and immediate harm. This act of people giving birth to children that they can't take care of is an evil that comes harmless(and even evokes sympathy) in the short term but disastrous in the long term.

Each time someone comes to me or my mum asking for money for children's school fees, feeding money, naming ceremony money, wedding money, etc. I am like...

I don’t know I could still encounter a person like you in Nigeria, I have seen some people that already had 3 children without proper care and still they went ahead to procreate the 4th one I am like what’s the purpose of this ridiculous act, what did they intend to achieve from this indiscipline act. Some Nigerians intentionally made theirselves poor with absurd way of thinking, despite the technological development currently happening in Japan, the citizens over there didn’t dwell on such feat and start reproducing children in an abnormal way. Assuming the country lawmakers are working ones there should be an establishment law that will propel families to only birth 2 children, this will go a long way in curbing this nuisance activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Most Sort After ICT Job Portfolios In Nigeria (my Opinion) / What To Do When You Have A Bad Boss / When Does Your Grade No Longer Matter To Employers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.