Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By (39882 Views)

How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by levrin: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lagos police refuses to issue report to man who narrowly escaped being killed by a mast which took place on May 20th. According to the eyewitness who shared post wrote;

This happen to me on MAY 20 around 10:42am in the morning at alakuko, dalemo in front of FO petrol station, BK LODGE, I was actually Inside the car when the incident happened. I had to escape through the back of the car due to security lock of the car immediately it happened, so I went to make a report at Alakuko police station and two other stations but when they get there they told me the man is powerful and they told me they can’t do anything IN A COUNTRY WHERE WE HAVE EQUAL RIGHT, i can’t even repair the car because insurance want me to bring police report, and I can’t provide that according to the police statement, they actually use power on me, I don’t know what to do anymore which is why I was forced to post this. I WANT JUSTICE

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lagos-police-refuses-to-issue-report-to-man-who-narrowly-escaped-being-killed-by-a-mast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by levrin: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2019

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by KevMitnick: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
They told me the man is powerful... lipsrsealed undecided
Happens everywhere. Cow wen no get tail, na God dey pursue fly comot for him body.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by BruncleZuma: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Automatic3444(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
levrin:
Lagos police refuses to issue report to man who narrowly escaped being killed by a mast which took place on May 20th. According to the eyewitness who shared post wrote;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lagos-police-refuses-to-issue-report-to-man-who-narrowly-escaped-being-killed-by-a-mast
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by hisexcellency34: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Its an accident and the insurance company will pay. So, why is police afraid of issuing a report?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by chinavs9ja(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na everything we go see

I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by thankfulsoul: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ok... abeg the owner of that car is damn lucky. plus he should be nicely compensated. Naija which way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by hisexcellency34: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
But they will be glad to write a death report if he had died...naija police sha

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Born2Breed(f): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
levrin:
See more photos here => http://gistmore.com/lagos-police-refuses-to-issue-report-to-man-who-narrowly-escaped-being-killed-by-a-mast

Since May Don't you have a lawyer and you are tagging kemi instead of segalink and co.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Kreamie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Some final destination issht undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by adedayoa2(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Triniti(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Naija sha. When shall we become??
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by bestower: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
You need to thank God for saving your life first, do not expect Nigeria police to do wonders for you, try to fix your car. If need be to pursue a case get a competent lawyer. My coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by solmusdesigns: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin

Police report for an accident,? What is the officer going to write in the crime diary, will he also fill a docket and open a criminal case file also? The.truth is, the police officer knows the consiquences of issuing out any report with police letter headed paper,

Oga go and contact your lawyer to sharply write a petition or instigate a law suit, and make sure you report your insurer to their regulatory body if indeed your claims cover such freak accident

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Dobson43: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
sad
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
this is Nigeria, look how we living now
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by awetaiye2015: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
They say the man is powerful, yet he can't pay for Toyota spider. Wat a shame and a wasted power.

He may be a god to them but the Almighty is the meaning of powerful and not mere mortal that can't buy breath even.
R
Hosea 4:6 said it all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by lmm4real: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
undecided Musa done see another new one o. NPF

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Goldenheart(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gbese re o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by BlackfireX: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Shithole....

Police peoe eh...very wicked.... That is why most of them when they retire...you see them opening church.
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Fineboybigboy: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
FunAngel5:
Good News! Good News!! God news!!!

Do you know you can now show your dogs some love by having them drawn on your centre table

https://digitaldixie.store/ is the link to place your order.

See example below.
So na dog person go dey show love now, inside life

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by dominique(f): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
He didn't tag Nigeria police, he's busy tagging instablog and Tundeednut. Did he try out another police station for the report?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
bestower:
You need to thank God for saving your life first, do not expect Nigeria police to do wonders for you, try to fix your car. If need be to pursue a case get a competent lawyer. My coin.

We shouldn't pamper those lowlife losers and make them think what they're doing is right.
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
That rain was serious. I can't forget. And in a situation like this where we need the police to ensure quick restoration of loss of properties they are been unreasonable. That shows they cannot be relied on in any emergency situations

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
angry
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Cannicus: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Its a wonder no one was electrocuted.

That mast touched power lines too.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by obembet(f): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Congratulations u will get justice on Nairaland.
You case has reach my desk.

Nigeria police that only care about money

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by dangotesmummy: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Smh .there was a country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.