Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' (99826 Views)

Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is the PYRAMID of PROBLEMS
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Sterope(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
How is that obesity? She is not fat, Her upper body and hands don't look obese. She has curves which you and I don't find appealing but that does not make her obese.

meobizy:
Obesity is a goal. I can not imagine the amount of stretchmarks a man will see on up-close contact with that booty. Hmm, it reminds me of my experience with one female. The truth is I never cared, stretch marks were a non-issue.

2 Likes

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by johncallidon(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Carlyboi:
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar!na this wan gan gan be your mama born you.....!!your mama born you well in my mayorkun’s voice and na she psquare they sing for when dem say you too fine pass your mama but that is impossible...you be photocopy of your mama and carbon copy of your papa too....go talk to your mama cos she made it possible....!!girl you too large eh....!! grin
grin
Carlyboi:
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar!na this wan gan gan be your mama born you.....!!your mama born you well in my mayorkun’s voice and na she psquare they sing for when dem say you too fine pass your mama but that is impossible...you be photocopy of your mama and carbon copy of your papa too....go talk to your mama cos she made it possible....!!girl you too large eh....!! grin
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by 12345baba(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
deolurexy1:

Gay ass nigga
na gays dey know gay. BIG MOFO
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Carlyboi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
johncallidon:
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy grin
lol naso we see am mi brother

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Mazulu: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
It runs in the family. Dazzol.

Meanwhile, are you planning on attending the Naija Back to School Festival, happening in Lagos this August

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Allsingles: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
I wonder why women like to be exposing their unclothedness in public.
Who has gotten award for this?
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
sinaj:
Ive seen lots of women in the market with bigger ass.
There is nothing special about yours

Swerve please!

Argh! Im not jealous jarey grin

Women are endowed with ass where I come from. This endowment turn to deformity as they get older and find it difficult to walk or start having one issue or the other when they get older.

Nothing beats been moderate or even slim.

Btw I dont envy them, I only pity them coz my eyes have seen enough.

On point. Old age is not merciful to excess breast, ass or hips.

4 Likes

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
otherway:
i hate big butty like kilode
#teammoderateass
my brother no be only u. If a woman doesnot look like Kate Henshaw... forget it!
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Allsingles:
I wonder why women like to be exposing their unclothedness in public.
Who has gotten award for this?
Plenty
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Allsingles: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Check it out

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sterope:
How is that obesity? She is not fat, Her upper body and hands don't look obese. She has curves which you and I don't find appealing but that does not make her obese.

She is not obese... but can I call you her "fat"?
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by shegra58: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
To give her doggie dey hungry me cry
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by konkonbilo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Samyyorn5050:

Am interested
buzz me up in whatsapp nao
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Taciturn1: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
it's a syndrome thats particular to southern African women...it's called steatopygia
Apparently you've been brainwashed. The woman is blessed.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Sterope(f): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Are you blind? Can't you see her upper body? Does that look fat to you?
Okoroawusa:

She is not obese... but can I call you her "fat"?

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by flokii: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
mama Afrika grin

Black women rock

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by sinaj(f): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
koolaid87:
How about they flaunt it while it lasts

And if being moderate or slim beats all, why do we keep seeing them going under the knife to get bigger

inferiority complex will make even the prettiest girl go under the knife

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Amudeneogu: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ndi alabanco
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by SocialJustice: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
If you know you are not naturally endowed don't go near this type please. So that you will not bring men rep down.
Stop selling your ignorance in public. Girls like this are mostly very tight.

3 Likes

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
dis one n.a. waist pain and spinal cord in future
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
dis one n.a. waist pain and spinal cord in future o
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Ugosample(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
sinaj:
Ive seen lots of women in the market with bigger ass.
There is nothing special about yours

Swerve please!

Argh! Im not jealous jarey grin

Women are endowed with ass where I come from. This endowment turn to deformity as they get older and find it difficult to walk or start having one issue or the other when they get older.

Nothing beats been moderate or even slim.

Btw I dont envy them, I only pity them coz my eyes have seen enough.

endowment turn to deformity?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hear
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Curry30: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder why do men get fascinated by EXCESSIVE FAT deposits? It's unhealthy to the body and unpleasant to the eyes
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Abeg who get taste for ds kind boots? Just look at someone future and showing us her waterlogged nyash
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Ugosample(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
peacesamuel94:

And yet of the first hundred richest people in the world there's none that is there, due to the capacity of this yansh.

It is better to be quiet and be thought stupid rather than speak and remove all doubts.

the 1st 100 rich folks are mostly men

and business men

in the context of the argument

I hate to say it

But that guy is right
the guy you quoted

Slay mamas especially in Nigeria make serious money that most so called "hard working ladies" can only dream of...

one might argue that it is not fair

But that is the way of the world

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Haaa!! Community booty shocked
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by kellyboo: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
We can solve your NEPA wahala.. We promise to give you 24/7 power supply.

Check my signature
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by kurlz(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
visijo:
Having an ugly friend is not a problem .
_The problem is when people start asking, “Are you twins ?

May God forgive you grin grin
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by meobizy(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sterope:

She is fat. End of story.
Re: Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' by meobizy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

I doubt if she's obese. Looks more like a structural defect aberration to me.

Mama is a freak of nature, but one that thousands of African men would forfeit a month's wages in a exchange for a night with her cool
She’s obese. Any doctor will confirm it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.