Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

What I Survived On, Let Your Phone Feed You. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What I Survived On, Let Your Phone Feed You. (765 Views)

How I Survived Last Week With Only 2k / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / Winthrills Survived Another Year, It's Not Too Late To Take A Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Survived On, Let Your Phone Feed You. by okocha170(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
[left][/left] Boldly, can i say there's no harm in trial, even after so many failure? I'm a student who happens to be in one of Nigeria's prominent tertiary institutions studying business Admin. Right here in school, you get attracted to dirty things, all in the name of money. After so many research and surfing, there was NOTHING, that was how i knew the hustle is real. I was opportuned to be among some that attended a seminar organised BY google and other organisations in my school, which I ventured into so many ways I can make profit with my phone and system but all to no avail. After a long time, I stumbled upon something that can help fellow youths like me, it's called "survival package".. ...................Pls, I don't make millions ooo, but with this, you will get different benecial platforms on the SURVIVAL PACKAGE from which you earn through your phone. i can tell you everything took a good turn on me.Be rest assured of meeting your daily needs. check proofs below.......... THANK ME LATER

http://www.madethrough.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Little That Money In Plain And Pattern Material / 25 Year Old Etherum Founder Vitalik Butherin Achieved A Net Worth Of $100 Miilio / Ice Block Investment The New Money Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.