Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. (624 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. by Abortedfetus(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
To save the life of others,
This monk decided to donate his vital organs.
Don't know if it was done when he was alive or after his death.
The pictures are something else.

Re: Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. by Abortedfetus(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
More

Re: Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
my peeps will be like ''ego le'' for dis service
i did not mention name o....
dont hold my words against me o

if he agreed to die for this purpose am short of words
Re: Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. by kenzo25(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Inside life..,,,,,
Re: Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
He looks dead to me. They won't put an alive person's head resting on a brick

1 Like

Re: Monk Donates His Body Part..gross Pictures Attached. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
So very generous of him

No pain
No gain.

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Vagina Has Terrible Fishy Smell, By Expert / Pastor Sells COVID19 Protection Kits For £91 (photos) / See The Type Of Face Mask Used By A Man In Niger State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.