Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Gtbank Account Upgrade: Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Account Upgrade: Please Help! (2299 Views)

Gtbank Account Upgrade Help / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Help Needed On Bank Account Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Account Upgrade: Please Help! by BoluwajiPieters: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good day all.

I run a Gtcrea8 account with Gtbank. I opened the account when i was a student and I've been running it without issues. I've decided to upgrade the account to a regular savings account 'cos I intend to get deposits exceeding the maximun single deposits of #100k (which applies to Gtcrea8 account.)

My questions are:

•What happens if I get deposits of, say, #200k into my Gtcrea8 at once (against the term of 100k maximun single deposit)

• Upon upgrading the account to a regular savings account, will i be issued a new bank account number? If yes, can the two numbers be linked such that paying large sums into either of the two 'account numbers' won't be a problem? That is, for example, after upgrading, 12345 becomes my new account number and 678910 is my Gtcrea8 (former) number, can one send over 150k to the 678910 without problem.

Thank you!

Contributions are welcomes especially from those that have successfully upgraded their accounts from Gtcrea8 to regular savings.

(1) (Reply)

Scuml Registration Get In Here Now !!! / Hope Wallet Promo / Cbn Sacks Spring Bank Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.