Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

How True Is This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This? (1043 Views)

How True Is This Plzzzz / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? by tegachuks: 5:16pm On May 13, 2007
I saw an advert on Guardian newspaper and i decided to fill the online form which after doing that i was asked to print a comfirmation letter, and asked to come along witgh N1000 as consultation fee to 110 Awolowo way, Ikeja the website is www.primesav.com. can someone tell me if its real or not
Re: How True Is This? by Seun(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2007
No employer will ask you for money; they are supposed to give you money. Never pay for a job. wink
Re: How True Is This? by Matured26(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2007
Hello Tegachuks,
Firsty, the company does exist but I want you to know that you will not enjoy value for your money.
This is how they operate cos I've been there b4
After paying the 1000, they give you a note to one of their acclaimed clients to pick up a job. Eventually, the candidate ends up not getting that job and they keep sending him/her to different clients until the money expires and then you will have to pay another money.
They are in the same league with PSS Limited at Okota Road Isolo. I know them very well.
If you have the money to throw around, pls go ahead and you could just be lucky.
If you don't pls bone them so they don't swindle you of the little you have to attend other tests and interviews.

Cheers bro and the best is yet to come
Re: How True Is This? by realwale: 10:05am On May 14, 2007
hello tagachuks, please do not bother urself, primesavic is a fake company, they will just collect ur money and sends u on a wide goose chase, they are like estherbreakthru, i wonder what effc is doing concerning these fake recruitment agencies.i fell victin to them last year.please pass the info around.
Re: How True Is This? by Raymo(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2007
Run 4 ur life the are thieves. Runoooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
Runooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Runoooooooooooooooooooooooo, or u bring that money lets go to joint and drink beer.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: How True Is This? by chii: 10:50am On May 15, 2007
RUN, RUN, RUN. Gbaba oso. sa re, i dont know wat it is in hausa .pls don,t give them 1 naira, I fell victim to the same primesavic last year, they are rogues, its always one stupid marketing job or another, with no pay,only one annoying commission, run

(1) (Reply)

Evans Medical Plc Vacancy / Lagos Insider Is Recruiting: New Job Vacancies added... / Modeling Audition For Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.