Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) (66344 Views)

Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos / More Photos As Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built In Owerri / See The Ultra-modern Police Headquarters Okorocha Built In Imo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
But some ppl are saying it collapsed on it's own, by d way i see no caterpillar or human activity there to suggest a demolition

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Psychotic governor
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by SpaceTour: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good job. Ihedioha is doing very well so far. Okoroawusa planted occultic jazz all over Imo state through all those demonic statues and monuments
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Look at how money is going into the bin due to lack of sustainability in Nigeria democracy

Am so sorry for Nigeria!!!

I just remember Fela Kuti now when my attention was drawn to these madness exemplified by so called Governor
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is this how to develope? Is this the way we get to our dreamed Nigeria? No...absolutely no. We add to whatever the others have left behind or surpass them, why all these demolitions? This is childish if I may say and waste of resources. You can't do that to your people you know? You think na Rochas you dey do?

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by emmaoyes(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Haba..... Nigerians how do we get here for christ sake? Who did this to us?
Bush spent billlions of dollar on weapon of mass destruction would Obama have made sense by destroying them despite him expressing his displeasure about it?

Can Africa ever advance with this selfish and crazy act of ours?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Politics of hate, we can't move forward with this

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
who actually confirmed that it was destroyed? it seems niaraland and their mods are on a campaign against ihedioha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
J111333:
Why the waste?
I hope Ihedioha doesn't end up worse than Mr. Iberibeism Okorocha.

This is not the way to go.

I bet you, Ihedioha will end up worst than Okoroawusa.

This is a waste of public resources.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by TSRC: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Venusman:
This can only happen in the East where pride is a traditional value.
And your region with More humble people than prophet Moses is the best place on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
This man just de vex...

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bbbwings:
This guy is behaving like a fool
I was expecting him to dismantle the statues
Not parks
Just renovate the thing or change the name na

I thought that was a very simple idea until I read d story
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by slap1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
valicious1:
That structure fell on its own due to the substandard nature of the materials used in building it, people have confirmed it already. Nobody touched it. Stop peddling wrong information.

Leave people to talk unverified nonesense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Makefav(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
googi:
Now, this is what you call madness
Where are the state assembly in this state? Where are the elders, and past leaders, youth in this state, if okorocha embezzled money, he should be charged for it, not destroying the state infrastructures, its nobody properties but belongs to everyone....... State money was used to built & state money will be used to destroy the built properties, no nation in d world does dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by TSRC: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tareq1105:

This is not the way to go.

I bet you, Ihedioha will end up worst than Okoroawusa.

This is a waste of public resources.
The structure most likely collapsed on its own just like bridges built by okorocha.

The guy was a Master of substandard projects.
Even Coren had to come to IMO and invalidate the structural integrity of many of his projects.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please confirm your news oh. Ihedioha never demolished it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nemesis909: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
At this rate Abakaliki would be fine than Owerri.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hi Lovelyn451, how are you?
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by chiscodedon(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
I thought the mods do confirm news b4 pushing it to front page? Water fall my friend witnessed when it collapsed now tagged that ihedioha demolished and many are buying the bulshit...? Smh... Is this how they want to criticism on the shady project they did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by 11doubledee: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
I thought they said it collapsed?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by TSRC: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
rickyrex:
Please confirm your news oh. Ihedioha never demolished it
Of course, what do you expect?
Many people here secretly like okorocha for political or whatever reason.

The worst IMO governor ever.

6 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
I de go village make I go confirm....

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by kutchs: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
But how come nobody here has posted a video showing the destruction by Ihedioha? Are we saying there ain't people living around Freedom Square who could have taken photos or recorded a video of the park being destroyed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Sinavaramini: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
He could have converted this to a more benefitting place instead of demolishing
Hitgistnaija:
Freedom Park built by Okorocha demolished by Ihedioha in Owerri

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
All Rochas occultic projects must be destroyed
diabolical rochas thinks he can have his way and jagaban imolites.
when darkness falls the son will rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
V
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
valicious1:
That structure collapsed on its own due to the substandard nature of the materials used in building it with little or no fortifications. people have confirmed it already. Nobody touched it. Stop peddling wrong information.
which of this information should we believe?
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by gcof(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ndi Imo...from frying pan to fire
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Iykecollins(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Seems this forum is Anti-Ihedioha pushing unverified news to the front page is the height of it. What evidence could be seen from the scene that this was actually demolished. Something that fell on its own just like some of those overhead road designs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by D1zion: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Haaaa Okoroausa don see & hear nweeh for this govnor place. Hand.ibeberisim of the highest order.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Stifferlaws: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.