Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Message By Bishop David Abioye-the Culture Of Stars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message By Bishop David Abioye-the Culture Of Stars (906 Views)

2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo / Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message By Bishop David Abioye-the Culture Of Stars by Ogbugracekelech: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
A culture that every true star must imbibe, culture is about the norms of life. In every nation or tribe, You have what is called “our culture”

There is a lot of African cultures that give credence to scriptures which we must never sell out. The culture of respect for elders. Its anti-culture to look at your father and call him by name. Jesus never called his father by name. I can’t see my father, bishop Oyodepo and be the first to give him my hands, its anti-culture. Our cultural value must not be sold out. For you to see your mother carry a load and walk by her is anti-culture. Let’s be conscious of the values of our culture, respect it, and promote it. But tonight I am talking about the culture of discipline.

It is the universal culture of every star in the making, every great star today, became a star by discipline. Take away discipline from destiny, it will be reduced to destitute.
There is no distinction where ever there is no discipline. Discipline is the custodian of your destine into your future, you don’t have a guarantee to your destination except you are disciplined. Every vision is at the mercy of the disciple that is employed. A disciple is your guide, it is your protection. Show me an indisciplined child today, and I will show you a child that will end in the gutter tomorrow......
TO DOWNLOAD MESSAGE OR CONTINUE READING KINDLY VISIT https://christground.com/2019/08/01/the-culture-of-stars-by-bishop-david-abioye/

(1) (Reply)

Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? / The Most Powerful Spiritual Herbalist And Native Doctor In Nigeria And Africa / God Has Exposed The Charlatans Calling Themselves Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.