Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Naija Every Body Na Comedian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Every Body Na Comedian (269 Views)

Every Body Should Use This Weekend To Pay Old Naira Notes Into Their Bank Acct / This Dino Na Comedian Not A Politician, Watch Him New Song, Video / Atiku Abandon Every Body And Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Every Body Na Comedian by chrismex(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Was waiting for bus at the bus at about 7.30pm. so tired and stressed out. Was having serious headache, my head was seriously pounding, it was like umunna where having party inside my head.
Suddenly I saw a man rushed out of his car, he ran straight to the driver in the other vehicle (commercial bus), the man went straight drivers bus and collected his keys, "you must repair my car!!, you must repair my car!!, have been waiting Hot for more than 30mins for you to make way for me you turned deaf ears, now you have hit my car."
People gathered and started to plead on behalf of the driver, the driver too was pleading, the man insist "I no go gree make una know beg me, I go show you, you don't know who I am, I work at the local government......."
Immediately he mentioned local before the government self, me don know say this driver don enter. Those people (local government) they are in the top 10 of the most wicked people you can ever meet or have problem with, dem no they gree.
Several minutes passed this man was still chanting you must repair my car. The people around said OK how much he said 5k. After all the drama they settled for 3k.
The man took the money, entered his car people around where raining curses on him. The man know send anybody e don make 3k sharp sharp.
As the man was about to reverse his car. BEHOLD the man hit the bus at the back of his car, con see people jump out, God don catch you. you go hear am today. I could see confusion on the man's face, but the man was just lucky that the commercial bus didn't notice, the driver was busy looking for passengers.
After the whole drama, I came to my senses that I was still at the bustop, the weather was changing it was about to rain.
Sometimes we are the cause of our own problem, it's not like i didn't see bus to enter oo, I got to the bustop and I just decided I want to stay at the front sit. Even if na 12.am I reach house na front sit I go stay. Na waiting really hold me back.
So my dear brethren, I Started my hustle for front sit again. From no where I had someone saying "oh you are flaunting your car keys (Toyota) look at you.
" you have car and you are here rushing for bus" this man was just taunting this guy, oh God some people carry automatic riffle for mouth, if you see the fine bobo way them the insult you go pity am. If it was me I will beg the Earth to open and swallow me,
The guy was just mute, I don't know if he was on shock mode. wo me leave them there continue they hustle for front sit.
After awhile i saw crowd , I was like what's happening again too my greatest surprise it was the guy. The one with car-less Toyota key trying to fight the guy that insulted him. People where calming him down. Then someone from nowhere said "na because of woman them the fight"
Ah men, I felt disappointed I felt like slapping the two of them. Since I was at the place I decided I must know what truly transpired.
So I came close to a guy to try grab what he was telling the other person behind ,as per news reporter. The guy said the car-less key Toyota guy was trying to toast a lady at the bustop, you know now, guys things. as rain they fall now, guys need commodity. In the process of the toasting the guy was flaunting the keys,now, so the girl would be aware that he owns a car.asin big boy.
Unknowingly the girl bobo dey around the corner, as bobo they see waiting they sup now, na him bobo rush come meet the guy, "so you are flaunting your car keys abi you want her to see it's Toyota abi. You carry car key you the rush for bus. Where the car dey ewu (goat) "that was what transpired na why them wan fight.
I finally got a bus front sit ooo. It wasn't easy but I got it. On the way home, there is a particular side of the road that has little hill on getting there, came across 3 people they should be weighing between 55 - 75kg. trying to push a diana bus (this buses that block industries do use to carry blocks) as they were pushing one said "driver abi you know comot this thing for gear" driver gently replied. "I comot am now I comot am" another guy said "why e no con gree move na" I couldn't stop laughing, how will 3 people less than 100kg push a vehicle like dina on a hill, it was hilarious, people inside the bus were not left out.
Truly naija every body na comedian, just decided to share this event, I am beginning to think na one of God apprentice na him create naija people

(1) (Reply)

‘Winner Is Democracy,’ Presidency Declares...: Who Is Deceiving Who? / EFCC Secures Freezing Order On Accounts Linked To Ex-gov. Ambode / Borno, Yobe NIPSS Alumni Present Three Bulls To Idps In Borno For Eid El Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.