Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) (45836 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Made4naijalove: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2019
A male corper draws the attention of other corpers as he knelt down before his girlfriend who was smiling and extremely excited about getting proposed to.

unfortunately it turned out to be a prank on her side,

Do you think he went too far?

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/a-male-corper-pranks-his-girlfriend-with-a-fake-proposal-video/

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Oche211(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmmm...
Warning: don't try this at home.
Especially with Nigeria ladies above 30 years.

319 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by jovialswag(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Watch out for part 2

4 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Oche211(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2019
jovialswag:
Watch out for part 2
Lolz... I guess that's the part she uses the guy for ritual.

104 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Jayslicky: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Try this with the likes of pocohontas, safia, preshy561, biacan a.k.a Thegeneralqueen, it maybe your last day on Earth.

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by durubennie(m): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2019
If dis tin no enter frontpage call me goat

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 3:40am On Aug 02, 2019
part 2 be like - Girlfriend stabs her boyfriend to death over fake proposal (Graphic Pictures)

jovialswag:
Watch out for part 2

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Try this with the likes of pocohontas, safia, preshy561, it maybe your last day on Earth.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by maak400: 4:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Expensive joke grin
People no dey sleep for dis forum ni? shocked

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Don't try this with evening newspaper

7 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by dejio42(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Prank? Haaaa
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2019
It be like say the guy wan die grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Yet they keep claiming marriage is outdated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by popweezy(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Try this with NAIJA some naija babes and ur life no go ever remain the same

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2019
grin angry angry angry
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Try this with the likes of pocohontas, safia, preshy561, it maybe your last day on Earth.
even ishilove would not take this. Bikonu these girls would soon reach menopause oooo, won't they be addressed as a mother?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2019
bamidelee:

even ishilove would not take this. Bikonu these girls would soon reach menopause oooo, won't they be addressed as a mother?

Aaaah. May God forgive you. Lol

6 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Alanikoko:

Aaaah. May God forgive you. Lol
can you marry any of those grandma's?

5 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2019
bamidelee:

can you marry any of those grandma's?

I don't want to comment on this. Before those grandmas tag me with my usual name " Nairaland broke boy". But I put it to you, " can you?

17 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Alanikoko:

I don't want to comment on this. Before those grandmas tag me with my usual name " Nairaland broke boy". But I put it to you, " can you?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Please add Biacan.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2019
And the guy no fit come marry am laslas... grin
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2019
hahahahaha try this with nairaland evening feminist newspaper 6 ft will be calling your name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by PapaBaby: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Very stupid prank, the guy is a top class idiot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Lalasticlala cry
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Alanikoko:

never wish that for ma enemy not to talk of dog.

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by frankkydee(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Very expensive joke.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.