Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,317 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Agbani Darego: Top 15 Most Beautiful Miss World Ever. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego: Top 15 Most Beautiful Miss World Ever. (2156 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego: Top 15 Most Beautiful Miss World Ever. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
Agbani Darego has been voted as one of the fifteen most beautiful Miss World ever by the foremost pageant site globalbeauties.com. Talk about black beauty!
Re: Agbani Darego: Top 15 Most Beautiful Miss World Ever. by Ifygurl: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2010
Agbani and that Botswana girls(i forgot her name) are the only black girls to ever win miss.world. I'm not surprised she was included in the list. From what i've observed, europeans tend to add one black or other minority person(male or female) in any of their show, listings, etc. They have this believe that if they didn't include a minority person, people will call them racist.
Anyway, Agbani is beautiful. I'm not sure if they included her based on just her beauty or just the fact that she's black.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Wiz Khalifa Look Alike (smoking Weed) At Afcon 2013 / Tiwa Savage And 'tee Billz' Spent N30-million For Their Traditional Wedding [rea / Annie Idibia Set To Give Birth Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.