Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria (1118 Views)

Guardians Of Security: The Role Of Safe Deposit Box Suppliers In Safeguarding Va / Which Mobile Bank App Has A Safe Deposit Box To Help Me Save Money? / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria by omoyankee3(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello guys,

I have some real estate documents that I would like to keep safe in Nigeria. My brother went around Lagos looking for a bank with safe deposit box, but couldnt find any.

Can anybody advice which bank(s) offer such services to their customers.

Thanks
Re: Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2019
omoyankee3:
Hello guys,

I have some real estate documents that I would like to keep safe in Nigeria.
My brother went around Lagos looking for a bank with safe deposit box, but couldnt find any.

Can anybody advice which bank(s) offer such services to their customers.

Thanks
Firstly, maybe your brother didn't go on the errand you sent him.

Secondly, in this technology driven word, there are many information you can find in the comfort of your sitting room.
You don't even need to start sending your brother on such errands.

Omoyankee,
Here is what you seek for below and this is from GUARANTY TRUST BANK.
Hope it help you.

@GTBank......Don't mention!
*winks*
wink wink wink

Re: Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria by omoyankee3(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

I also saw the information on GTB's website, but they said they've halted the service as per central bank's directive

(1) (Reply)

Do you want to Make 20k Every Week Without Investment!!! / Cheap Canadian Solar Panels For Sale / 3 Daily Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.