Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club (28289 Views)

Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / John Obi Mikel Racially Abused In Trabzonspor Vs Fernabache Football Match / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by kidap: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Former Super Eagles Player, John Obi Mikel as resumed training with his new side Trabzonspor in turkey.

Below are photos from the training ground.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/02/mikel-obi-resumes-training-with-his-new-club-trabzonspor

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by farmsata(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Still got it inside grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by nzeobi(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2019
good bit would have continued in China
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by internationalman(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2019
nzeobi:
good bit would have continued in China
Maybe he didn't like the life in China..

Players take the country and city they gonna be playing in into consideration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by Olufela30: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Would av gone back to NPFL if na me...
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by ubcandid(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2019
The other black dude's face is familiar but I can't place his name. Can anyone help me?
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by ubcandid(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2019
internationalman:

Maybe he didn't like the life in China..

Players take the country and city they gonna be playing in into consideration.

He wasnt performing to expectation and he was being used as a center back. When you don't perform to expectation in China, the club begin to act funny towards honouring contractual obligations, the Chinese have developed a penchant for that.

Why would he leave 150,000 euros for 30,000 euros at age 30+

17 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by chinavs9ja(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Turkey player grin

Get your website today....check my signature
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by Venddetta: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
farmsata:
Still got it inside grin
He got nothing more inside, it's time for him to retire totally from football.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by festacman(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Mikel Obi might not have had a wonderful on-field playing-hour record but his leadership of Super Eagles has been top-notch especially relating well to younger players and making them settle quickly as opposed to those days when there was oppressive dichotomy between senior players and junior players.

His paternalistic leadership of naturally-agitated young players in the bronze-winning Dream Team that was scandalously stranded in United States for several weeks on their way to 1996 Rio Olympics in Brazil has been grossly underappreciated.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by Kingkun69(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Olufela30:
Would av gone back to NPFL if na me...
at all let him chop money
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by deltateam: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Why are they wearing bra?

15 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by Stifferlaws: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by Victor08032(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2019
just to wake up to football while his mate (messi) about to quits football winkwinkwink
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by Ikem11(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2019
ubcandid:
The other black dude's face is familiar but I can't place his name. Can anyone help me?
Caleb Ansah Ekuban from ghana

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by romenna: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Mikel wan just collect retirement bonus from dis club.
Notin dey him leg again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by solajacobs(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2019
good
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by SocialJustice: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2019
ubcandid:

Why would he leave 150,000 euros for 30,000 euros at age 30+
You mean weekly salary?
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by amajimichael: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2019
good
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by ubcandid(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2019
SocialJustice:
You mean weekly salary?

Yeah weekly. Before he left to China, Olympic Marseille wanted him to take a pay cut to join them. The deal was for 60,000 euros, he turned it down.
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by FuckThaMod: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Good for him
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by WonderManly(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
kidap:
Former Super Eagles Player, John Obi Mikel as resumed training with his new side Trabzonspor in turkey.

Below are photos from the training ground.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/02/mikel-obi-resumes-training-with-his-new-club-trabzonspor
Good! This man just want to collect all his retirement money all over the club before he retire from club football.
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by potterpeters(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Yeah, he resembles Wanyama of Tottenham...

[color=#006600][/color]
ubcandid:
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by lordpherow98(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
deltateam:
Why are they wearing bra?

Lol
No be bra the dat na
Many footballers dey wear am
I still don't know why

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by money121(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by SocialJustice: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubcandid:

Yeah weekly. Before he left to China, Olympic Marseille wanted him to take a pay cut to join them. The deal was for 60,000 euros, he turned it down.
Na wa o
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by ubcandid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
potterpeters:
Yeah, he resembles Wanyama of Tottenham...

[color=#006600][/color]

Lol, noooooo. Someone has given his name above. It's Ekuban from Ghana.
Re: Mikel Obi Resumes Training With Trabzonspor, His New Club by ubcandid(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
SocialJustice:
Na wa o

The money dey surprise you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts / Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.