₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,613 members, 5,115,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 02:32 PM

Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I (1132 Views)

5 Non-farming Agriculture Business You Can Do / How To Make Up To 200% Returns on your Capital This Month (Guaranteed) / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by MintDice(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11
What is the projected ROI of this project?
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11
MintDice:
What is the projected ROI of this project?

I.e 25,000 Plantains x 800 Naira = 20 Million

Profit is shared amongst investors

This is just one of our ventures

Can we discuss privately so I can address your concerns and questions personally
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11
Invest today
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11
Invest in Agriculture
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11
Cc

Starlink

Charleys
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11
Cc 616autos
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by SavageResponse: 7:16am On Aug 12
healthserve:
Good Day

Secure Investment in Agriculture

Alternative source of income is the only sure way to sustainable cash flow and prosperity.

With 500 Acres earmarked for cultivation of Cassava, Maize, Vegetables, Plantain and Breeding of Egg and Meat Producing Chickens, Prudent Farms offers you the opportunity to Invest and earn additional income for yourself.

Our projects includes:

100,000 Plantain Cultivation

200 Acres Cassava Cultivation

5,000 Units Monthly of Meat Producing Chickens

10,000 Units Qaurterly of Egg Producing Chickens

200 Acres Maize Cultivation

*** You will be issued post-dated checks immediately you invest that can presented to your financial instituition at your convenient time against the payment date

*** A letter of agreement will be issued to this effect

*** Investors will enjoy access to visit the production sites every last Saturday of the month - Farms will be situated in Oyo and Ogun State

Platinium Plan

Invest for the 12 Months duration & Get 200% Paid on the 12th and 24th Month
i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 2 Million Naira at the end of the investment tenure

Gold Plan

Invest for the 6 Months duration & Get 100% Paid on the 6th, 12th and 18th Month
i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 1.5 Million Naira at the end of the investment tenure

Silver Plan

Invest for the 4 Months duration & Get 40% Paid on the 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th and 24th Month
i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 1.2 Million Naira at the end of the investment tenure

Bronze Plan

Invest for the 3 Months duration & Get 20% Paid on the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 21st and 24th Month
i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 800,000 Naira at the end of the investment tenure

*** You get photocopies of my credentials like Bank Statement that reflects my BVN, Drivers license, Voters Card, LASRA

*** We get to meet and discuss at my residence that ensures my viability ( Lagos )

*** You also get weekly acces to visit the farm sites every Last Saturday of the month

Together, let's partner to create jobs, opportunities and wealth even for the unborn generation.

Prudent Farms

Mr. S.E. Samuel

Partnering with Prudent Farms helps to create rural jobs, boost productivity, teach youth new skills and helps to
provide food for the ever-increasing global population.

Kindly intimate me with your questions, concerns or desire if this interests you ! I'm waiting for you !

https://wa.me/2348183979372

Which part of Oyo and Ogun States will this farm be located in?

Have you managed or worked in a farm before?

What is the name of the farm where you have worked before?
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 7:23am On Aug 12
SavageResponse:

Which part of Oyo and Ogun States will this farm be located in?

Have you managed or worked in a farm before?

What is the name of the farm where you have worked before?

Worked as part of a team managing 80,000 poultry birds owned by a House of Rep contestant on ilishan, Ogun state

Engaged on farming activities in Ikenne, Ogun state

I have helped setup multiple plantain farms on single plots that has remained since five years now

Ogbomoso,Oyo. Abeokuta, Ogun

Investors will visit the farms every last Saturday of the month. First project kicks off on a 20 acres property at Ogbomoso in two weeks time, the cultivation of 25,000 Plantain trees

I'm open to addressing more concerns

I'm also open to private discussions to providing answers to your questions
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 8:02am On Aug 12
Cc Sika07
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 8:05am On Aug 12
Cc Atlanticfire
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12
healthserve:
Good Day

Alternative source of income is the only sure way to sustainable cash flow and prosperity.

With 500 Acres earmarked for cultivation of Cassava, Maize, Vegetables, Plantain and Breeding of Egg and Meat Producing Chickens, Prudent Farms offers you the opportunity to Invest and earn additional income for yourself.

Our projects includes:

*** You will be issued post-dated checks immediately you invest that can presented to your financial instituition at your convenient time against the payment date

*** Investors will enjoy access to visit the production sites every last Saturday of the month - Farms will be situated in Oyo and Ogun State

Platinium Plan

i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 2 Million Naira at the end of the investment tenure

Gold Plan

Invest for the 6 Months duration & Get 100% Paid on the 6th, 12th and 18th Month
i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 1.5 Million Naira at the end of the investment tenure

Silver Plan

Invest for the 4 Months duration & Get 40% Paid on the 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th and 24th Month
i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 1.2 Million Naira at the end of the investment tenure

Bronze Plan

Invest for the 3 Months duration & Get 20% Paid on the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 21st and 24th Month
i.e If you invest 500,000 Naira, you'll get 800,000 Naira at the end of the investment tenure

*** You get photocopies of my credentials like Bank Statement that reflects my BVN, Drivers license, Voters Card, LASRA

*** We get to meet and discuss at my residence that ensures my viability ( Lagos )

*** You also get weekly acces to visit the farm sites every Last Saturday of the month

Together, let's partner to create jobs, opportunities and wealth even for the unborn generation.

Prudent Farms

Mr. S.E. Samuel

Partnering with Prudent Farms helps to create rural jobs, boost productivity, teach youth new skills and helps to

Kindly intimate me with your questions, concerns or desire if this interests you ! I'm waiting for you !

Invest today
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12
Cc Canadaorbust
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by CanadaOrBust: 2:42pm On Aug 12
healthserve:
Cc Canadaorbust

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’m truly in need investment opportunities that are clearly not scams. Let’s work together
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12
CanadaOrBust:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’m truly in need investment opportunities that are clearly not scams. Let’s work together

Smh. If the opportunity isn't for you its okay, but please writing such on peoples post is casting a black image over their brand. Please delete you unwarranted comment. I've received over 1.25 Million on this site and I've been paying on a few investments for months now.
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12
Think of the future today. Invest in Agriculture
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by CanadaOrBust: 4:32pm On Aug 12
healthserve:

Smh. If the opportunity isn't for you its okay, but please writing such on peoples post is casting a black image over their brand. Please delete you unwarranted comment. I've received over 1.25 Million on this site and I've been paying on a few investments for months now.

I don’t understand. I’ve been looking for scam-free investments to get into and I AM GLAD u alerted me to this and want to work with u going forward. What have I said wrong u want deleted?
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t understand. I’ve been looking for scam-free investments to get into and I AM GLAD u alerted me to this and want to work with u going forward. What have I said wrong u want deleted?

Okay. My unreserved, humble and sincerest apologies. I thought otherwise
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by CanadaOrBust: 5:24pm On Aug 12
healthserve:

Okay. My unreserved, humble and sincerest apologies. I thought otherwise

I am desperately serious. Fixed deposit is paying me only 6% per year while my 3 months T-bills are paying 9% p.a.
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12
CanadaOrBust:

I am desperately serious. Fixed deposit is paying me only 6% per year while my 3 months T-bills are paying 9% p.a.

Chat me up privately. You're an experienced investor since you mentioned the financial markets. Let's talk business . let's talk manufacturing and production business. Its physical so there's no fear or worries of investing in a non physical entity
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by CanadaOrBust: 5:48pm On Aug 12
healthserve:

Chat me up privately. You're an experienced investor since you mentioned the financial markets. Let's talk business . let's talk manufacturing and production business. Its physical so there's no fear or worries of investing in a non physical entity

Ok! Will do
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12
CanadaOrBust:

Ok! Will do

wink Sir..
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by CanadaOrBust: 6:51pm On Aug 12
healthserve:

wink Sir..

Oh, not right now. I haven’t actually read the thread and I have to attain to other stuff for now
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12
For smart investors
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 8:24am On Aug 13
Invest for the future
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13
CanadaOrBust:

Oh, not right now. I haven’t actually read the thread and I have to attain to other stuff for now

Knock on me when you have time so we can discuss
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by CanadaOrBust: 12:47pm On Aug 13
healthserve:

Knock on me when you have time so we can discuss

Ok bro. Just got some urgent stuffs that have been pending
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13
Cc Vision202020
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13
Smart Investment
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13
Let's talk investments. Message me privately
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13
healthserve:
Good Day

Our projects includes:

Platinium Plan

Gold Plan

Silver Plan

Bronze Plan

Prudent Farms

Mr. S.E. Samuel

Investment is the best savings. Remember

Invest in agriculture today.

Invest in agriculture today
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 6:58am On Aug 14
Search no further, invest in agriculture today
Re: Invest In Agriculture - 200%. R.O.I by healthserve(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14
Invest in Agriculture today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. / Business Idea Please / What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.