Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Get Access To Buy Itailan Used Items And We Ship It To You Wetin 2 Working Days - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Access To Buy Itailan Used Items And We Ship It To You Wetin 2 Working Days (702 Views)

EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE @ 320/$ Delivery In 5-7 Working Days / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Company Registration With A Cac Accredited Agent Within 5 Working Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To Buy Itailan Used Items And We Ship It To You Wetin 2 Working Days by nattyjojo(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi guys I reside in Italy and am going to help you guys buy used items from italy. Below is a link to an Italian website where fairly used things are sold, including new items, so all you have to do is go through the categories in the site and if you find anything of interest to you then you can send me the link or name so I can beat the price buy it and ship it to you within two days .you will find everything you need like phones, laptops, cloths, shoes, cars, etc www.subito.it

(1) (Reply)

Teach English In Southkorea And Make Between $2500-$7000 Monthly / AGO (1,500 Metric Tons) For Sale On TTT / Ago Available For Sale And Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.